Chapter 7

Dark Rose

"She lost a lot of blood. She might die. Unless..."Miri stopped. I gave her a questioning look as she continued,"Unless she change back into a vampire." Changing her back to a vampire? "Both Tenkoi and Irui also. The VSA is too much for them."Miri said looking at the other two then back to me. "Kirito sama wasnt here....If he is here, that would be good."Miri stated.

Azai POV

"You ! Going off somewhere else when we are told to find the red crystal!!!*kicking him*" I yelled at Otoga who tried to use puppy eyes on me.*stopped* Its no use...*continue*

"Hana!" I called as i smell the scent of her blood. Is she injured? Without thinking much, i ran to the mansion with Otoga following behind.

Kukai POV

Aorin, Irui, Tenkoi, i am sorry......if i am not that useless......the three of you wouldnt be injured...... "Master...are you okay?"Kun said after he changed into his human form. He looked like a seven years old kid with a pair of dog ears and a tail. I ruffed his hair and replied him with a smile. "Master is sad....Hikari is sad......Kun is also sad...."Kun stated as he looked down. "Dont worry, dumb. They will be fine."UN said as he sat down next to me. I hope so......

*The door slam open*

"What happened?!" I looked at the two person at the door. It is Aorin's brother, Azai and a i-don-know person who seems out of breath. UN pointed at the stairs.

Ryu POV

He is here. "HA-na."Out came Zai. He immediately ran to Aorin side leaving Otoga dumbfounded after he seen his sisters laying on the bed. Miri signaled me to leave the room with her and i did.

Zai POV

She lost alot of blood. Though i would not like to change her into a vampire, it seems like i have no choice if i want to save her. I bite my wrist using my fangs and let my blood drip into . Sorry Hana. "Let your lights disappeared for once and for all. Turning into darkness as a vampire. Memories cleared should be regained. Soon, your lust will be......blood." I said. These few sentences should change her life.....forever.....

Otoga POV

VSA huh? I dripped a few drops of my blood into a small container and dripped the medicine into it. It is a medicine use for vampires who have took the VSA. I poured the mixed liquid into their mouths and look at Aza-chan(Azai) who stared at his sister.

Aoi POV

'Hana. We are back.'
''Oba-san, Nii-san. Welcome home.'
i smiled at my father and brother cheerfully. Father ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead before walking to my mother and kiss her lips. Brother hugged me and kissed me on the cheek before pinching it. 'its hurt....'i groaned in pain. He smiled at me sweetly and sat down on the sofa. I happily sat on his laps, smiling at him and was replied a smile back. But soon, that smile turned into a frown.

"Ino, are you sure about that?"My father asked as he looked seriously at my mother who nodded her head in replied. Brother sadly smiled at me then said,"Oka-san, Oba-san. I will take good care of Hana. And we will be waiting at Noyame's mansion for you to come back to fetch us." My parents ruffled our hair and smiled at us beore promising that they will come back to us.

"Rin-chan! Are you going to live with us?! I am going to show you all my dolls collection! I bet you will be envious of me!"Koi shouted proudly at me who glared back. "You know I hate those kind of dolly things. They are both girlish and scary."I shot back. She pouted as I looked at my parents sadly with tears on my face. My parents wipe my tears and smiled warmly at my brother and I before they went off. Though I don know where they are going or what they are going to do, I get the feeling that they are doing something dangerous.

--------------------------------------

"Nii-san, when will Oka-san and Oba-san come back?" I asked my brother as he tucked me into bed. He kissed my forehead, while smiling he answered,"Soon. Now go to sleep, Hana."He walked out of the room, closing the door after turning off the lights. I have been asking brother the same question everynight, but the answer always the same. It has been two weeks and three days since my parents left. "Master." Hikari looked sadly at me and my tears.

During midnight, I heard the door cracked open. "Sorry, Hana. Though I dont really want to do it." Its brother's voice. He continued," The vampire of yours should be put to sleep till it has awaken. Memories of being one be forgotten. To be a human."

Zai POV (zai's flashback)

*knocking* I open the door and found Kirito with some vampire's blood on his clothes. "Zai......"Kirito murmured my name sadly. "Kirito, did something happen?"The head of Noyame asked. Kirito nodded slowly. After letting him in, he sat down on the sofa and said,"Akoga and Ino.....died."My parents died?! I slammed the table and shouted,"What do you mean by that?!" Otoga grabbed my hand and said,"You will wake up the girls." I sat down and looked at Kirito.

"We are on our way to the castle to pass the dagger, we are attacked by lots of pure blood, Noble and normal. Even, the betrayer was there. As you know, his powers, speed and strength are almost equal to the King's, it is hard to even touch him. And further more, there are lots of pure bloods and noble. Though we can easily kill the normals, those two types make it hard for us. While trying to protect the dagger as well as defending themselves, they got killed by the betrayer. Upon smelled their blood scent, I rush to there. By the time I arrive, your parents are just being killed by the betrayer. After having the dagger in his hand, he disappeared. The other vampires started to out every drop of their blood since they have pure blood in their body. It didnt least five seconds, before the vampires left and leave their skeletons at there. Soon, it turned into dust/ashes. I am sorry......"Kirito apologised as he looked at me.
"Ino......Akoga......"Aunt (Noyame's wife) cried. Oba-san......Oka-san....... "Akoga......The king?"Uncle asked sadly.

"After their ashes disappeared, I ran to the castle and found lots of dead bodies. And lastly, the king's too. Its seems having the dagger made it much more easier to kill the King."Kirito said.

---------------------------------

'Kuro, take care of your sister.We dont know whether we will make it back.'

'If we died, please erase Hana's memories and change her into a human. Cause, if they found out that we have another child, Hana might get murdered by them.'

'Why will them murder Hana? Wasnt there me? Killing me give them more advantage.'

'Thats because, Kuro, after we died, you will naturally take over us and be the next leader of some nobles vampires and pure blood. If their daugthers were to marry you, their parents will held a position in controling the vampires.'

'To activate the dagger, it is either the royal family blood, your father's, or Hana's. Both your father and Hana have been given the King's blood before when Hana is still a few months child. The King have four children but, all of them are princes. Your father was given for his loyal for the king and having the king trust. Hana was given for being the child of his most favourable vampire, your father and as a girl. The king taken care of her alot as you see.'

'Inorder to prevent you from trying to remake the dagger, they have to kill her so, there wouldnt be any royal blood anymore.'

-----------------------------------

"What about the princes? Are they killed as well?" Uncle asked. Kirito nodded and said,"Two died. But the other two went missing. Maybe have been caught by them. I just hope not. As for that prince, that the King have keep hidden doesnt react much to his father death and is now living as the queen's younger brother son."

I walked up the stairs as Kirito, uncle, Aunt and Otoga watched me. I walked into Hana's room, and stared at her for a while before apologising,"Sorry, Hana."

 

Otoga POV

"Otoga. Erase your younger sisters' memories too. If they were to accidently leak out, the three of them will be in trouble."Oba-san ordered. I nodded my head and walk up the stairs. Though they will forget themselves being a vampire, at least, they will be living in peace without being drenched in blood, surrounded by darkness.

**Back to present**

Ryu POV

The door opened, as Zai walked out with Otoga. Zai stared at me for a while before walking away. "Take care of them, ne?"Otoga smiled warmly and followed Zai. 

Kirito POV

"Master, welcome back. Azai and Otoga sama are waiting for you at your room."Miri said with a bow before walking into the kitchen to prepare tea.

"I know that you have changed them back but there is no need to have such a dark face. Come on, smile, smile." I said with a smile, trying to lift up the mood but, no use. I continued with another topic,"So have you found them? the crystal?" Otoga shook his head. "Where is he?"Zai asked. I looked at him, and asked,"Who?"

"That prince which the king kept secretly."He replied. "Ah......I don really know. After the queen's brother and his wife died, that prince went missing. But since, the others vampire and i have never seen him before, we don know who is he."I answered him, and continued,"But, your died father knows."Zai face darken. Maybe, i shouldnt have said that. "Seriously! *pinch both Zai's cheek* Stop that kind of face. Then, we are off to find the crystal. Take care!"Otoga said as he pull, or rather, dragged Zai out.

That prince.......huh?

Aoi POV

"Rin-chan!"
"Aoi!"
I opened my eyes slowly, and saw Rui and Koi who are looking at me, worried. "Are you ok?"Rui asked as she help me to sit on the bed. I nodded my head despite my headache.

"So the sleeping beauty finally awake? I was wondering whether to kiss the princess or leave her as it is."That guy(Ryu) walked into the room with the others. "How long have i been asleep?"I asked. It seems to be a long time since my body went numb when i tried to move them. "Six days. Koi and Rui are five days earlier than you."UN replied. "We will be going to school now, take your rest."Ikuno said as he walked out with the others. Rui and Koi smiled warmly at me and said,"Then, we will be going too." before leaving the room.

After a while.......

*knock* I looked up from my text book and saw Kirito walked in. "Revising?" I nodded and said,"Since I didnt went to school for six days, I missed some lessons." He sat on the chair at the desk and asked,"Aorin, do you remember any memories?" As he said that, I recalled the dream just now. Are those my erased memories? I nodded my head though I am not too sure."Do you remember that child that your father brought you to?"He asked. That child? Upon seeing my puzzled look, Kirito explained,"That child is a boy." A boy?

"......sorry."I apologised. He smiled and said,"Its fine, dont force yourself. When you remembered, just tell Miri to inform me. I have to go out for a few days again."He said as he walked out of the room. A boy...........

Koi POV

"Hehehe, I wonder if Aoi is able to stand up after being on the bed for six days. Hahahaha."I laughed upon the thought of Aoi having a hard time. Rui glared at me and said, "What kind of friend are you? Laughing at your friend." I sat down and-"Puuuuuu"

Every one in the class looked around. "Hahahaha!!!!! Tenkoi farted!!!!!!" Iris laughed followed by the others. "No! I didnt!"I shouted. I ran away crying, while covering my face with my hands. 
Rui POV

I glared at them angrily before looking at Koi chair. This is not Koi's cushion. I pressed the cushion and the sound come out. The class stopped laughing and continue chatting with their friends as though nothing have happened. "Those girls are really y."UN commented. I ran to the way Koi went to and start seaching for her. 

Koi POV

I sat under the tree, curl into a ball and cried. Suddenly, a shadow appeared......

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Author note~

If you cant wait for the updates, you may want to go to this wedsite ( http://www.wattpad.com/story/9332796-dark-rose ) It was updated faster than asianfanfics.