Chapter 6 (She might die)

Dark Rose

Aoi POV

After he parked the car, he handed me a box that is beautifully wrapped. I took it from him and open it. It is a dress. "Since this is actually a vampire gathering, you need to stay with me.Wear something better, don embarass me or yourself." He said. After that, he hold my hand and start leading me to the toilet to change the clothes.

After a while......

I came out of the toilet aftet changing into the dress. The dress is in black colour with some red flowers on it. I guess, thats the colours vampires like, black for darkness, red for blood. It is quite beautiful dress but the only thing is the colours. Its too dark. "Who would think that this dress would fit a bug nicely." That guy said. He had changed into a black coloured suit. Though I hate to admit, he looks quite handsome in it. "Then, lets go, my lady." He said as he reache for my hand. "What with the lady." I replied as he hold my hand once again and walked into the gathering mansion. 

Rui POV

Along the way is bored and awkward. I know that he is trying to start a conversation with me, but I don know how to continue it.

"We have reached."He said while parking the car properly. After he parked the car, he turned towards me and look straight into my eyes. I blushed. "I have to remind you. Remember, this is a vampire gathering. If you make one mistake, you might just be dry till dead by some vampires. Stay by my side. Don go anywhere yourself."He reminded. I nodded my head nervously. He got out of the car and walk over to my side and open the car door for me to alight. He is much a gentleman....."Thank you." I thanked as he reached for my hand, and kiss my hand gentlely before replying,"You are welcome.".

Koi POV

This car is soooooooooooo bored! When I want to talk, that Kuruto will shut me up. Jun doesnt talk! Well I guess its fine, its his image being a slience prince. But.....it is too quiet....

Kuruto parked the car and alight as Jun did the same. Ceh, didnt even open the door for me..... "I suggest you stay close to us, if you don want to die."Kuruto warned. *Stulking* I hate this guy......."Smile."I looked up and saw Jun smiling at me. In return, I smiled. Kuruto stared at the both of us but say nothing.

UN POV

This .....I parked the car and got off before walking towards the entrance of the mansion quickly. Leaving that guy slowly walking from behind.

Aoi POV

"Ryu-sama, *bow* you looks as handsome as usual."
"Hahaha, as expected of the son of Segatano. The pure blood."
"You know, Ryu sama, i am planning to marry my daughter to someone. Well, are you interested? I will be more than happy to have you as a son-in-law."

Lots of vampires crowded around that guy, asking him tons of question, hoping him to marry their daughters and others. Watching them being so respectful to him, somewhat makes me pity them. Having such a great respect to a preverted pure blood vampire. I crossed my arms, spacing out. This is bored. I wonder, where did Rui and Koi are at now..... "Who is this girl? Why is a human doing here? Is it that Ryu sama is giving us her as a feast." One of a vampire, female, stated. Ryu slapped the vampire and she looked down and apologised. Ryu glanced at me before continuing chatting with an old looking vampire. He must have lived very very very very long.

"You!"A voice called. "Who are you to Ryu sama?! Don tell me you are his blood slave?! You don look as beautiful as I am, why did just because of you,  Eli got slapped?!" A girl dragged me to a corner of the room before shouting those words. Does all vampires always flatter themselves? They have too much confidence. "Rin-chan!" I looked around and found Rui and Koi with the otherd walking behind them. Koi pushed the vampire infront of me, and hugged me tightly. "Why you - Oh, *shy* Ikuno sama, UN sama, Kukai sama, Jun sama and Kuruto sama." That vampire said while touching her hair. I am impressed by how these vampires and the fan girls in our school are able to said so many sama. Its as though as if they have lived their lives being a servant.

"What a beautiful dress you are wearing! Though the colours are a little bit too dark. But overall, it is pretty!" Koi commented and continued,"You know, on the way here, it was so bored in the car. Ikuno keep on telling me to shut up whenever I open my mouth, wanting to start a conversation. Jun is just sitting there quietly. How poor I am......" Hahaha, poor them.....It must be hard to endure her nonsense.... "What about Ru-" "Awkward is the only word for the whole journey." Rui said, cutting Koi off. They looked at me, hinting me to tell them about the journey. Of course! I did..................................not. I did not tell them. I told them that its just a slience journey. That save all the trouble having to explain to them.

Ryu POV

"So, Segatano sama. Who is that human girl? I hope she is not your lover, afterall I would wish that you will marry my daughter, Yuki. Your parents seems to like my daughter alot, you will respect their choice right?" Mr Hatori Gaito, old greezer vampire, stated. His daughter, Hatori Yuki, have been visiting my parents since I am young, around five to six. She must have thought my parents like her alot and told her father since they treated her very well. But, the truth is, they were very annoyed at her visit. She always cling onto my parents, trying to be all lovely and cute. Shooking my head, i replied,"Sorry, but it is my choice whether to marry her or not. Not my dead parents. Actually, her visits annoyed my parents and I. We are just being good to her since she is your daughter.But now, you are not in use anymore. It will be better to know truth than having being carried away by a thing that have not happen before or will ever happen."

Yuki, who was standing beside her father, started crying while covering her face. Lots of vampires laughed at them, saying,"Please know your place hahahaha."

By the way, where did that girl went to? "Ryu! Did you see them?" I turned back and saw those four running towards me." We looked around the mansion but there is no sight of them. Didnt i told her not to leave my side...

Kai POV

"There should be three of them! Where is the other one?! " An old hag shouted at her servants. "We have to-mff" I covered Aorin's mouth and told her to be quiet. "Who is it?!" That old hag shouted and looked around. "Patrol!" She ordered. I search around for a hiding place but found nothing. Does that means we have to go on a head to head fight? "They will find us sooner or later." Aorin said quietly. I replied,"Aorin, stay here. I am going to burn them into ashes." After saying that, i stood up. Just when I want to go there, Aorin grabbed my hand and said,"Be safe." i nodded and walked there quickly. What is this feeling?

"You got nerve, huh boy." That old hag said as she grinned. I looked around and found Irui and Tenkoi being tied up, laying on the floor, they havent woke up yet. While walking towards me, that old hag said,"Dont worry, they wouldnt die. I just dripped some VSA (vampire sleeping achohol) on to a towel and have them breath in." VSA?! This old greezer! "That could kill them! They arent vampires yet!" I yelled back. "Is that so? Actually, you dont have to worried, afterall, you will be going with them as well." That old hag said as she commanded her servant that tried to attack me. Fire start to burn on their arms an starting to spead. The old hag seems unconcerned about it and slowly walked over to Tenkoi and placed her fingers on them. "My nails are sharp. Just one wrong move, i might end up really killing her. Stop the fire." She smirked. With some hesitantion, i stopped the fire. "Kukai!" Upon hearing Aorin voice, I turned around and found four similar guys pointing their swords at me. "Hehehehe kyakya!!!!! Kill him! I want him to be drenched by his own blood!" The old hag said. More of them appeared, they are everywhere around me. They attacked me at the same time. Though they are quite slow, there are lots of them allowing them to keep on attacking. "Kukai!" Aorin screamed. I turned around and saw Aorin being stabbed. She fell on to the ground and fresh blood flowed out of her wound. "Aorin! you!" I grabbed my fire bow and arrow and started shooting the fire arrows at them. "AhhhAhhhh!!! Gyaaa!!!! He is here! He is here!" That old hag shouted in fear. They came.

That old hag turned into ashes or dust or whatever it is. All the other vampires as well. "How weak are you? Arent able to protect some girls." UN commented. Look who is talking. They are the one saying that they are going to greet some important people and leave the girls with me. When I turned back, the two of them disappeared and Aorin was running towards somewhere so i followed. I ran towards Aorin. Its my fault that she is injured....I was looking at the wound when Ryu suddenly carry her. "Vampires will come here, so lets leave."Ryu said as Jun carried Tenkoi and Ikuno carried Irui. "Oi, dont blame yourself, we do have faults as well. Leaving them to a helpless guy."That brat said. I don know whether he is insulting me or trying to make me feel better.

Ryu POV

"So, why in the hell is this mansion all drenched with blood and bodies?"UN asked glaring at Kun, Hikari, Su and Ju. They immediately hid behind their owner except for Hikari. I walked up the stairs followed by it and Ikuno, Jun.

"Ryu sama, i smelled the scent of blood, is som- *gasp* Aorin!" Miri rush towards the bed where Aorin was placed. She checked her pulse and the wound before saying,"She lost a lot of blood. She might die."