Chapter 8 (I will be your Knight)

Dark Rose

Koi POV

"Jun." I called his name as he sat beside me and wiped my tears away with his hand. "Dont cry."He said as he smiled at me. I smiled back sadly. Unknowingly, I told him everything happened just now. He frowned ad said,"Girls' jealousy really are scary." That is the longest sentence he ever said. Those girls must be jealous, since we started hanging out with their 'princes' ever since we were transferred. I agree with him.....girls really ARE scary. Some madly in love with them will do anything to get rid of their rivals. *sigh*I really want to have peaceful life with them......

Rui POV

Found you! With Jun? I guess i am not in help anyway. She is more than fine now. Those es......

While I was walking back to the class, I heard someone called my name. "Irui!"Its Ikuno. He walked quickly towards me and asked,"Those girls bullied Tenkoi?" I nodded and said,"But she is fine now. More precisely, she is extremely very happy now." He looked at me curiously but walked away after saying a bye. "Ikuno! We will take care of them ourselves so dont interfere!"I shouted as he waved his hand that signal ok.

"Heh! Found your crybaby? Well~I guess not. She must be overdispressed and decided a right choice. Disappear from here. You should do the same as well. Even that always talkback decided not to come to school."Flora said with a grin while walking towards me with Kris, violet and Sakura. "Thank you."I thanked with a smile as they replied me with a shocked face. Upon seeing them, i continued,"She is now even happier than she is before. Its all thanks to the all of you. On behalf of her, I sincerely thank you for giving such a great help to her. But, I have to reject your suggestion. I have no intention leaving this school. Then, *bow* bye."I walked away but was pushed to the wall by the girls. Flora raise her hand and I shutted my eyes preparing to feel pain but, there wasnt. Instead, it was her who groaned in pain. "I think you have enough today, Flora."I opened my eyes and saw Ikuno grabbing hardly on to Flora's wrist. Her hand turned pale. He must have grabbed very vert very hard. He let go of her hand and glared at her. She shivered with fear and ran away with her friend. Ikuno looked at me with worry before saying,"Dont talk to them next time. Ignore them. I wouldnt always be around when they decided to hurt you. Becareful."After saying that, he walked away. Somehow, he looks so so so cool.

"Aorin!" Ms Nina called as she looked around the class. She sighed before continuing,"She is not here again? Next, Ausgust!" Aoi's homeworks are piling up. If she dont complete them, they will be as tall as a mountain. After class, I took Aoi's homework from Ms Nina and pack them into my bag before walking out of class. "Spash!" I was wet. "Hahahaha!!! Serve you right! Clinging and seducing our princes."Kris laughed as she smirked. I ignored them and walked quickly away but, they pulled me back to them and pushed me onto the floor. They start to kick me. "What?! Without that Aorin, the both of you are just a coward and a weakling?!"Betty shouted with a evil grin on her face. "Ikuno sama is here. Go. Go. Go!"Flora ran as the other followed. I tried to stand up but end up falling. Ikuno grabbed onto me and helped me to stand up. While using one hand to help me, he sighed and tried to say something but I cut him off. "I did as you said but, no use." I said as he sighed again and said,"Well, I guess no choice, I will be your knight then." I blushed upon hearing that. My knight? He continued,"Call my name whenever you need me. I will always be there." I blushed even harder upon hearing that. "Rui-chan!" Koi called. I turned my head and saw her running towards me with Jun and Kuruto following behind her. 

Aoi POV

I stand up from my bed and walked to my desk. I pulled out my drawer and took out the necklace.

'Please let me regain all my memories.'