Chapter 4 (Ryu)

Dark Rose

Koi POV

"Where did Rin-chan go?" I asked walking back to the mansion. "She said that Nanami ask her to pass the attendance to Juri. " Rui answered. "Brat , Yuna had gone right?" UN asked. "Eh? I don know. Wait, how would I know?!" Kukai replied. Cant believe he actually react to UN. "Ehhh~ i thought the both of you have that kind of relationship." UN said. Kukai glared at UN and asked,"what that kind do you mean, sissy." This is the seventh time they argued since we are start living with them.

Aoi POV

Then, she launched at me. I covered my eyes and felt myself being carried to another corner of the room. The floor cracked. "Stay." A familiar voice ordered. I open my eyes and saw that Juri eyes had turned purple! "Not you again! Destroying my hot fight with Kai last time and now, trying to ruin my plan. But you know, if you use your power on this human, she might die." The girl said. She must be Yuna. "*grin*its not like i care if this person die or not and i don care what you are going to do with Kai even if you do those things with him."......is he serious? Ah, i remember! He is that guy just now.

Kai POV

"Achoo!" I sneezed. Whats going on....

Yuna POV

Honestly, that guy is fast. Extremely fast. "You aren't a normal noble vampire right?" I asked. By the look of it, he seems to be a pureblood vampire. "It took you *disappear* too long *appear behind me*to realise it, that i am not a normal vampire." He answered, whispering into my hear with his one of his hand grabbing onto my neck. "You know, i can kill you right away. I can let you go in one condition. Let that girl get back to her senses. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to see your 'darling' kai anymore." He whispered. His cold breath touched my neck caused me to shiver in fear. I turned the girl back and she collapse onto the floor. "Good girl. Go."He ordered. This guy is no a joke. I disappeared.

Aoi POV

"Juri." I called her name as she blink her eyes open. She sit up and held onto her head. "My head hurts like crazy." She groaned in pain. I turn around and looked at that guy. A pureblood. Like me. "What? *grin* Falling in love with me?" He stated. This guy really piss me off. Juri rise her head and shouted,"RYU-SAMA!!!" *stunned* "Are you the one who saved me? Ryu-sama."Juri asked. Whats with the sama sama? He doesn't deserve being respected to after he rejected you 'harshly'.

"Then, who do you think? Her? She is as weak as a bug or even worse." He replied. This guy....."But that girl has black magic. How did you save me?" She asked. Are we going to tell her about the whole vampire things? He placed his hand on her forehead and said,"Forget." Juri collapsed on to the floor again. "what did you do to her?!" i yelled.  "Nothing." he replied calmly. What?! Nothing!? You mean her fainting suddenly after your touch is nothing?! "Don look at me as if you are just about to kill me,which is impossible, i just sort of brain washed her." He explained.

Ryu POV

That girl carried Juri and wobble to the door. *sigh* this girl.... I walked over and carry Juri for her. "Bug." I stated as she mumbled somthing. Heh, probably cursing me. We walked into the imfirmary and place Juri down onto the bed. "Prince in white or rather black horse came to the resue?" Ikuno stated and continued,"It not like you to save such a fragile human girl. You will usually like 'Its none of my concern'. Or did the Ryu fell for a human girl who had just confessed to you? Ara, sorry to have ignore you, lady." Ikuno bowed and reach out for that girl hand then kiss it. This guy seriously like those kind of things being the 'gentleman' he is. That girl quickly pull her hand away from Ikuno. "I am Ikuno. Nice to meet you."He greeted.

Aoi POV

This guy, is completely the opposite of that guy. How should i put it? He is like a womanizer? "Aorin." i replied. "Well, this rude guy is Segatano Ryu. By the way, Ryu, did something happened?" Ikuno asked. Ryu stand up and mumbled a 'nothing'. "Then, see you. Bug." he grinned as he walked out of the room. Is he mocking me?! "See ya, Aorin."He smiled while winking before catching up with Ryu. *Sighs* Kukai, a too lively guy. UN, seems to be a double faced guy. Ikuno, a, maybe, womanizer. Ryu, the worst. The other two, i wonder who are they. I just hope that they are just a normal guy. By normal i mean their personality.

"Huh? Aorin." Juri called as she open her eyes. What should I do? Telling her the truth, she might not believe it and even if she believe it, she might tell others. "Erm...Juri, you must be scared after being control by Yuna. To tell you the truth-" I was cut off by Juri who spoke,"Scared? Me? After being control by Yuna? Seriously, what are you talking about?"

Eh.

EHHHH!!!!!!!!

She forgotten it!!!!

"Did you remember anything?" I asked. She think for a while before saying,"Well, i remember that i was confessing to Ryu and was rejected when you opened the door and called my name. Because of the sudden shock of being rejected, i ran out of the roof and accidently fall down from the stairs and ended up here."

She forgotten it.*Sigh* Nevermind, maybe, this is much better. "Juri-san. Please stay for a while, i have called your parents here. They will be taking you home."The school nurse said. After saying bye to Juri, i walk out of the school and was walking my way back to the mansion. "As you see, I just change her memory." A voice whispered at my left ear. *Blush* I turned around and saw that guy. Yah, that guy. Named, Ryu.

 

Ryu