Chapter 3 (attacked)

Dark Rose

 

Kukai POV

"Achoo!" I sneezed again. Somehow, i have a bad feeling......Is someone thinking of me? Dont tell me its her! *Shiver* "Did you have a cold? I have been hearing you sneezing early in the morning." Rui asked.  I shook my head. "That someone must be missing of you dearly." UN stated. *Goose bumps* "Who is it?" Rui asked. "A person called Yuna. She have a crush on 
Kai since she first meet him in a battle.More importantly, she is on the enemy side." UN continued, "But she absolutely has no taste in man. Maybe tomorrow, she might appeared." Well, though he was quite actually trying to start a fight with me, i decided not to talk back since it was about 'her'. Instead, i called for Kun. I preferred playing with Kun to arguing with him. Hope that i wouldnt be seeing her again. She cling onto me like sticky bubble gums.

The next day, at school

"And like hell! Why are you doing here?!" I shouted, earning myself some stares. She puff her cheeks. Then, said,"My darling~ dont be like that *using her fists and gently hit my chest*. I know that you want to keep our relationship a secret *sulking*, but, but, I don wanna. So, *turn around, shout* EVERYONE! KAI IS MINE! NO ONE CAN- mmfff" i cover then turn her to a guy, then pushed her. And no doubt, i run away. This is going to be a big new. The thought of having the whole lot of school reporters stalking me and asking me 'is it true', annoy me.... "*laugh* She really did appeared!" UN laughed. "Thats why i hate girls. They are the most annoying ones." Kuruto stated. Ikuno patted my shoulder, and smile at me. I know  he was trying to say, good luck. "You have my pity." Ryu said, faking a smile at me. "Darling~" The most annoying voice sounded. She doesn know what is shameless? "You! ! How dare you talk to Kukai-sama without Rose-sama 's permisson!"
shouted someone. *Sigh of relief*

Zai POV

"Master, no presence of him." Kurai said. He can become a human since he been training for long long time ago. Honesty, where did that guy went to? Like sister like brother. I am looking for Noyame Otoga, my partner. We have been assigned to find red crystal by Kirito. It was extremely hard to find it since it is so rare. The crystal is needed for an important thing. But now, he gone missing! AGAIN! *sigh* "leave him be....i don care anymore...." i am totally defeated by that guy. Kurai turned back into a wolf and we went off. He will be back, thats what i am sure of since it happen everytime he went missing.

Koi POV

"I heard that today, there are one transferred girl who called Kukai-kun, darling." I said. Rin-chan and Rui-chan looked at me then, went back to what they were doing just now. These two, lately have been ignoring me alot, mainly Rin-chan. I wonder what happened. "Rin-chan, did something happened?" I asked her with a pair of puppy eyes. "You should know it......oh yeah right, you aren't there yesterday."
She continued,"I don know why, but after we heard what UN said, about a girl called Yuna is on the enemy side. The both of us start to have an unease feeling like, soon that girl will appear." Yuna? That name sound familiar. Yuna. Yuna. Yuna. Yuna. Yuna Yuna. Yuna. Tuna. Tuna. Eh? Tuna? I mean Yuna....."AH!" I exclaimed. The pupils in the class stared at me then laughed. "Hahaha......" i laughed awkwardly. "That name, Yuna have the same name as the transferred student." I whispered to the both of them. "UN said that that girl like Kukai and this transferred student chased after Kukai, calling him darling......." Rui-chan stopped and looked straight into Rin-chan eyes. *pout* i am being ignored again.....

Ryu POV, at his classroom

"Yah, Ryu, aren't you worried?" Ikuno asked. I raised my eyebrow and asked who does he mean. "Those three girls. Since Yuna is here, they might met danger. Afterall, their powers are still not awaken."Ikuno said. "Teach them lol." I replied as he gave me a blank look. I continued "Or ask Jun to do it. They should learn to protect themselves instead on relying on others." Ikuno sighed in reply and went back to his seat. Why do we need to babysit them? "Erm.....here." A random girl came out and place a letter on my table. Ikuno, who was siting beside me warned,"You, don be so harsh again." I open the letter and read through it.

Dear Ryu sama, 
I am Juri from Class A. Can you meet me at the roof after class, i will keep on waiting untill you come.
Love,
Juri

Another one? Seriously.....Girls really doesnt know that giving love letters to someone who have been chased around by girls is a burden. And that someone didnt even know her, and she expect that someone to go out with her?

After class,

"Ryu, remember what i said." Ikuno reminded. I ignored him and walk my way to the roof. "Ryu-sama, you really did come! Well you see....erm....i....erm.......i...."She stuttered. *sigh, walk closer to her*"i....i...love.......i......i....i love you. Please go out with me!"She quickly said. "You're *the door open*rejected." I replied. She started to sob. "Juri."i turned around and saw a girl with blue hair. Juri covered her face and ran out while crying. "You,rejected her?" She asked. "I don need to tell you."i answered. She glared at me before turning away and ,maybe, trying catching to catch up with the crying girl.

Juri POV

He-he rejected me! I ran off despite Aorin calling of my name. "You, are you in pain? Being rejected hurts alot for someone like you who has a soft heart." A voice said. I looked around and found a shadow in a spare classroom. With some hesitants, i walked into the classroom. "Here, i can give you what you desire with one condition." A girl said. She looks quite pretty. If she was the one who confessed to Ryu-sama, the both of them might go out. "Whats that condition?" I asked. "Kill Kuharona." She said. Kill Aorin? Why? I shook my head immediately and tried to run away but, she got me.

Aoi POV

That guy, seriously piss me off. "Juri!" I shouted. She was actually a close friend of mine. She is a kind and caring girl. But, unfortunately, she fell for a wrong guy..."Juri!" I shouted. Sobbing sound could be along the corridor. Since all the students has been dismissed, thete arent many people at the corridor. Nanami, our vice-class president, asked me to give Juri the attendance. After class, i saw her rushing out of the classroom and followed her. Then, saw her being rejected.

I looked around and found myself in a spare classroom where the sobbing sound is the loudest. The classroom was dark, the curtains are closed, the lights are off. Then, suddenly the sobbing stopped, and turned into laughters. Two shadows stand up and one of them is Juri.

"Oh. Its Kuharona. Why are you here?" Juri asked. Her voice, which was usually lively, seems to change into sad and lonely though I can feel her grining. Has she become crazy after that one rejection?

"Nanami ask me to give you the attendance. But, are you okay?" I asked. "I am more than okay. But, except for one thing."She continued, "i want you to die!" Then she launched at me.

 

 

(Yuna)

 

Juri (Blue hair)                            Nanami (red hair)