Chapter 5 (Vampire gathering)

Dark Rose

Aoi POV

*shock, blush* "What are you doing?! Get away from me! You are too close." I shouted while pushing him away. But, my effort was futile. Instead, he got even closer to me. He lifted my face allowing me to see his face extremely closely. Our nose nearly touch each other.He grinned and said,"
*laugh*Why are you blushing for? Its not like I am going to do anything to you. Or is it that you want me to."

This prevert......"Yah! Ryu, you are scaring her." Ikuno said. Ryu replied while smirking,"Eh? Is that so? I thought she was enjoying it. *let go*". I glared at him while saying,"Don get too high of yourself, prevert. Its not like every girl love you like Juri."I walked away. "Not going to thank me for saving you from being killed?" He asked while following behind. "Then thank you." I replied with an anonoyed tone. The rest of the walk back to the mansion, is just him annoying me wth Ikuno following behind.

Koi POV

"Oh, Aoi, you are back." Rui said as she looked up from her book. Rin-chan walked in along with Ryu and Ikuno. What?! They bring her home?! Wahh~ *fan girling* Rin-chan must be happy to death. "Yah! Tenkoi, why are you grinning so happily? Are you insane?" Rin-chan asked while walking up the stairs. I followed her into our room and said,"I guess Rin-chan is just like me, thinking that how we are going to live in this mansion with those HOT guys. Am I right, am i right?" I asked. She looked at me for a while before replying,"Probably you are right." I am so smart hahahahaha!!!! "But! You are wrong at the same time." She said as I looked at her curiously.

"How am I going to live with those guys with that such personality, except for some of them." She said. Did something happened? She the fox fur gently while sitting on her bed. Is she thinking of something?

Aoi POV

UN and Nii-san are able to kill someone without doing anything. Yuna is able to control someone. That guy is able to change someone memories, able to move fast and almost kill Yuna. Is this the power of vampires? Are we suppose to kill using those powers? Though they are vampires, killing them seems so.....
Wait, does that means, my memories have been cleared before? I should be able to remember being a vampire since my parents and brother are. But I cant remember anything before I start living at the Noyames after my brother went to America. "Rin-chan, did something happened?" Koi asked. "I think, my memories have been cleared before." I replied. She looked at me as though I am insane saying those kind of thing. Now that I notice, I only remember my parents name and never seen them before.

I looked at Hikari who looked up while wagging its tail cutely. "You, do you know something?" I asked. Since my brother, a vampire give me hikari, hikari might be able to talk. "Are you ok?" Koi asked. Hikari stopped wagging its tail for a second before continuing. She definitely knows something. 

Ikuno POV

"Ryu, you seems awfully interested in that girl. Seeing you keep annoying her on the way back." I said as I took a sip of blood. He looked out of the window while leaning against it. "Tomorrow night, is the night." He said suddenly. Ceh. He is changing the topic. I replied, "Where vampires meet each other. But are we suppose to bring those three human girls there? Its dangerous you know."

"We know. But Kirito told us to bring then there. It seems like they already know that there are two unawaken noble vampires here. And more importantly, a unawaken pureblood. Kirito must have figured they will be attacking the mansion while we are out." UN said. Kuruto sighed,"How troublesome."

Rui POV

The next day......at school

"Aorin, Irui and Tenkoi. Tonight, you will be going with us to somewhere. So, after school wait for us at the front gate."Kukai said. "What is it for?"I asked. "Well, its for-" "Erm....Kukai sama and UN sama, will you leave us for a while?" A girl asked with her gang while smiling. "Okay then, I will explain to you after school. Bye." UN said as he walk off with Kukai. The girls smiles turn into frowns. "How thick skinned are you three?! Talking to out prince sama without Rose sama permission!"The girls shouted. These girls are seriously annoying....

The Prince Lovers Meeting
TPLM

Rose POV

"What?! Those three girl are clinging, sticking, talking, seducing my princes without my permission?!" I shouted. Those girl are really thick skinned. "Yes, Rose sama *bow*. It is time we punish them."Iris said. Violet added in, "I heard that after school, they are meeting Kukai and UN sama at the front gate."

Those girls.....disobey me?! "Ok then, punishment number 2 first. If they continue, then punishment number 5. If they still don change then," I stopped. "Punishment number 4!" My girl continued. Yes number 4. (in chinese, four sound like die)

After school....

"Alright girls, Kukai sama, UN sama and those girls are at the gate, go!" I order through the walkly talkly. My girls started running towards  the princes. I looked around for those es but instead, I saw Ryu sama, Ikuno sama togethe with Kuruto sama and Jun sama. I shyly walk over to them and tried to flirt with them.

Rui POV

Whats up with those girls pushing and squeezing. Suddenly, I was being kicked by someone, maybe purposely, and I fell down. "Are you ok?" A hand was reached to me. It was Ikuno who smiled sweetly at me. Whats happening? My heart is pounding so fast. I take his hand and he pull me up. I thanked him and tried to look for Aoi and Koi but I only found Koi being squeeze by the girls, where did Aoi went to. I looked around and found her standing near the gate where not a single girl is there. She must have went there when she saw them running over. How smart......

"Irui. Lets go first. The two of them, Kai and UN will come later till those girls have enough." Ikuno said. "Oh. Ok then." I replied. What should I do? I guess my face must be very red.

Aoi POV

Watching how Koi got squeeze by the girls some what make me pity her. When I decided to help her, a quite tall brown haired guy, around the height of 190cm, walked towards the crowd and pulled her out. How expected. 

Koi POV

"Here." A deep voice called as a hand reached towards me. Immediately, I grabbed onto the hand and was pulled out of the crowd of girls. I looked at my 'savior' face. Oh my! Its Jun!!! The handsome guy who dont talk much!!! How fortune I am!!!! I thanked him quicky while bowing. "Welcome." He replied. After that, there was a long slience. As expected of a prince who don talk much..... "Jun! Bring that with you here! We will go there first!"Kuruto shouted while opening the car door to let himself in. Who is he calling me a 'that'.....

Kai POV

"This is crazy! How are we suppose to reach there on time!? With this girls."
I murmured to myself. "Ikuno will bring Irui there first. The same goes to Jun,kuruto and Koi."UN said. This is going to last too long.....

Ryu POV

'Ryu, you bring Aorin there first. We will be there a short while?' UN sent to me through his psychic. "Erm...Ryu sama, where are you and the others going?" A , probably called Rose asked. I ignored her and walked over to the blue haired and grabbed her hand before dragging her towards the car. "Yah! Let go! Its hurt!" She groaned in pain. I let go off her hand and pushed her into the car before going to the driver seat and drive off.

"Where are we going?" She asked after a long while. "A vampire gathering. What? Are you thinking that I might be kidnapping you and your blood dry?" I replied looking at her but earn a glare. "Who knows what you are thinking. But wait,did you say, vampire gathering?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded. "What? The thought of being with some blood monster scare you though you are one yourself?" I said. She looked out of the window and said,"Not really. I am not scared. But rather than being scared, I am more confused." I stared at her before asking," About what?"

"Myself."She continued,"Why do I get the feeling that my memories have once been cleared before? I dont remember anything before starting living at the Noyames after my brother left for America. I should have remember myself being a vampire since both my parents are."

"Wow."I added. "What?" She look at me. "To think someone called me a prevert will told me all these things." I continued,"Did that someone fallen for me?" I smirked. She glared at me while saying,"As if.".

Ikuno POV

Slience.....This is really awkward. Being in a car with a just meet girl. "We are going to a vampire gathering."I said, trying to start a topic. "Eh? Oh. Ok." She replied. End of conversation. This is the first time i cant start a conversation with a girl.

Jun POV (His first POV. hahaha)

............

Kuruto POV

"Where are we going?" That girl asked. I replied,"A vampire gathering.". "Vampire!!! *the car start to swing* " She shouted and continued,"Are you saying that we are vampires. I am a vampire?! Are you nuts!?".

"I should be the one asking if you are nuts! *Car swing* Why are you screaming!? Didnt your friends told you?!" I shouted back. She finally shut up. But, after a while, "You (Jun) don talk much, do you?" sbe stated. Jun stay slience throughout the whole journey to the gathering. My poor ears.....

Kai POV

 

"And why am I sharing a car with a sissy." i said to myself. "Its not like I wanted to share a car with a brat." He replied.