Chapter 1

Dark Rose

"And so, you will be living with us for the few years ahead." Kirito said. I looked blankly at Koi and Rui who looked back.

The next moment, we are at a huge mansion. "I have been awaiting for your arrival, Miss." The butler of the mansion said as he lead us the way.
"Rin-chan, do you know what's going on?" Koi asked as she admire the mansion. "Gods know why." I replied.

I am Kuharona Aorin, Aoi/rin. Noyame Tenkoi, koi is my step (oldest) sister, though she act like a kindergarten child. Noyame iruna, Rui, is my step sister. She is more mature than Koi....alot. After my brother left for America, i have been living with them together with their family, the Noyames. Without knowing why, we have been to this mansion...

"Girls, you must be wondering why you are here." Kirito said. "Well, that because, i have been wanting daughters. that's all."

  -----slience------

"Ceh, bull , as if we believe it..." i replied, crossing my arms. "Really? But you seems so young! Are you, a babyfaced?" Koi asked, totally believing it. "You baka(idiot/fool)!" Rui said, hitting Koi at the head.

"Well, i guess the both of you aren't as naive as Koi. Well, to tell you the truth, because the enemies, started to start a rebellion with us, we have no choice but to destroy your peaceful lifes. " kirito said as he stand up. "Enemies? But, why us?" Koi asked.

"The three of you are special. Ok girls, let just leave it for now. When you met them, they will eventually tell you. I am going out for a few days, take care of yourselves and also, most importantly, don go out or stay outside after midnight." Kirito said as he leave the room.

Rui POV

Enemies? Special ? We? They?
Whats going on....is that guy insane?
"That guy must be insane." Koi said. "Whoops, did i said that out." I said. "Yah, you did." Koi said. "You did? I didn't hear anything coming from your mouth....Shut up Koi, i did not space out just now." Aoi said.

"I remember not saying that. Is that what he means by special? Like Koi is able to read minds. If it is, it seem cool." I said with a grin. "More like creepy." Aoi said with a sigh. "Ehhhh, you are mean!" Koi winced.

"Sorry to interrupt,  i am Miri, the maid in the mansion. If there's anything you need, feel free to call me. My ladies." Miri said as she greet us with a 90 degree bow. "These are the uniform for the school you will be transfer to tomorrow. Then, excuse me."Miri said as she bow again.

"Miri-chan, do you know who is the enemies or they?" Koi asked. "Without the master order, i am not to tell you about it. Sorry. But the 'they', you might meet than sooner or later. Then excuse me."

"11:07pm, i am going to sleep goodnight." Koi said as she lie down on the bed. "Koi is koi. "Totally unconcern about it. Huh Koi?"i said as i lie down on my new unfamiliar bed. " there is no reason thinking of it seems they are going to tell us sooner or later. Might as well clear our minds and sleep first." Koi said.

The next morning.....

  Aoi POV

"Ringgggggg~~~~" the alarm clock sounded. ** eh, what's that?  I open my eyes and saw a puppy my face. "You, what are you doing here?" I asked, knowing that it would not answer me. It is a dark red coloured puppy. Looking extremely cute. "Kun~~~kun~where did you go?" A male voice could be heard.

'Kun' is written on the collar of the puppy. Where did it get in from, i swear that i have locked the door yesterday. I carried it by my arms and went towards the door, peeking out. "Go back to your owner, Kun." I said as i pat its head and let go of it before closing the door.

"What is it?" Rui asked, rubbing her eyes. "Nothing. Just get up and get ready." I said throwing her uniform to her and did the same to Koi.

After breakfast, the three of us are brought to school. "The 'they' i wonder who are they.....just hope that their personality aren't like Koi, otherwise..." Rui said as i immediately agreed. Koi pouted.

"Kyaa~look over here!" Girls screams could be heard through the hall way. A group of guys start walking along the hall way, probably to their class. "Wahh, they look hot don't them?" Koi said as she stared at them, falling in love.... "Koi illness. Number 19, Falling in love with guys that looks hot. Noted." Rui said, pulling me towards the class.

-----------------------------------
During break. Canteen

"Hi, i am inogi Rose. Nice to meet you. Since you're transfer, you probably not know it. In this school, all the girls must listen to me, my orders, my rules  oh hohohohoho. 
Rule number 1 - other than me and the ones that are allowed by me, no one can touch, talk to my princes.
Rule number 2- my orders are absolute. If one disobey, hehehehe, you would not want to hear it.
Rule number 3- whenever you talk to me, you must add a sama (one calls a person in a higher position then that one, example , king, queen, princess . A very respective word)
Rule number 4- you must obey the rules 
that all."Rose said.

A total waste of time.

"To make our new friendship, let's us shake a hand." Rose said grining as she reach out her hand. Being friendly, Koi first shake her hand. Rose turn her hand to Rui who smack her hand away. "Don wanna. Never thought of being friend with such a 'princess-sama'."  I said in an annoyed tone. Rose keep her hand back to herself and smirked at us. She looked around, then suddenly pretend to fall down.

Seriously, what is she doing? "You are mean, Rui-chan, i just want to be friends with you yet you push me!" Rose cried. I looked around, thinking that she might have saw someone that make her do such a Lame thing. Must be them.

Ikuno POV

"Almost failed your test, huh?"UN said, crossing his arms after putting it on Kai's shoulder. "Oh, shut up. "Kai hissed. *sighs* Both of them are at it again. Why don't they just get along together.... "Well, it doesnt change anything. Seems your result is almost all the same."UN said.

"How did- wait, you read my mind again?! Your damn psychic power...." Kai was completely defeated. UN have psychic as power which actually became a burden to us, except Ryu, but mainly Kai who always argue with UN. UN have a long purple hair, like a girl,  which is the only thing  Kai could at. But since UN is able to read minds just by touching someone, he knows completely what Kai weakness is and what he is bad at. UN is a bit arrogant and Kai is lively but if one annoyed him, he/she better watch out for the hair, they will be burned. But since UN is a psychic, Kai have no control over his fire when it is UN.

"You are mean, Rui-chan, i just want to be friends with you yet you push me!" A high pitched voice went through my ears. It was Rose, inogi rose. Her original name is inogi Rise. (pronounced like  'reset' not 'rise') She is quite popular in our school for her cuteness, or maybe, beauty. Lots of girls seems to listen to her, since she is the daughter of inogi, a big company CEO. But to some of us in school, it doesnt matte since we don really need money.

"What?! You push Rose-sama! You are just a new transferred student. How dare you?!" A male student shouted.

Rui POV

What the hell?! "You-"i was cut by Aoi who cover my mouth with her hand. "There is no use talking to them,  it is just a waste of time. It is not like they will listen to you. After all, they are just some crazy fan boys." She said calmly while glaring at Rose. Those guys look extremely angry as though they want to punch Aoi. Though Aoi calmly said those words, those words really get on these guys's nerve. A few guys went to carry Rose up allowing her to stand. She brush off the invisible dust off her uniform and looked at us. "Well, i will forgive you for your rude behavior. Then next time." She said with an irritating voice to us but a cute voice to the fan boys, then she walked away with her 'gang', followed by the fan boys. "Oh, hi,  prin- i mean ermm...school mates?" Rose greeted cutely, with one of her finger at her lips, trying to act cute. "Ah-erm...hi Rise?" A green haired guy with glasses greeted awkwardly. Rose giggled with one hand covering , saying "Oh my, *giggle* you remembered my name? Ikuno-sama.".

"O.M.G, serio-" Koi shouted but was cut by me who did the same as Aoi, cover . Those people there looked at us. "You want to get famous in this school, huh?"i whispered. She nodded her head. "This question doesn't need an answer, you know." Aoi plainly said before walking to classroom. "You really doesn't know when to shout ,do you? Dont say anything, this question is the same, don need answer." I said, putting my hands on my hips, walking to class. "Yah! Are you taking out your anger to her at me?"I heard Koi said while following behind me.

UN POV

"You aren't hurt fron the fall, are you?" Ikuno asked. Ceh, why is he so concern about her. Well, of course, being the gentleman he is since the day we meet. That girl nodded before smiling at us, saying she is fine. I pat her head with a kind, just pretending, smile. ' they are mine. Just as expected, girls in this school are just my pawn in getting them to love me. Well, too bad, new transferred girls, thanks for helping me.' That is what she is thinking. Just another b***h... After keeping my hand back, i walked to class. Same goes for the others.

Kai POV

That blue haired girl seems familiar..... Where did i see her before? I wondered. I take a sit on my seat and looked through the window. "Jun and Ikuno are probably better than you. I wonder why you get to get into this class."That annoying sissy (UN) stated. i glared at him before looking through the window again. There is no use in arguing with him, afterall i know i can't win against him. Me and UN is in the A class but in a completely different position. (UN, first position in class. Kai, last position in class) Kuruto and Jun in the B class, their position is around 5-10. While, Ryu and Ikuno are in the A* class. Ryu is the first, ikuno is second.

"You! Apologise to Rose-sama right now! Otherwise, you are dead!" A girl shouted at the three girls. "How? Hanged till dead? Push us off the roof? Shot us? Drown us? Poisoning? Feed us to some carnivore animals? State one. If we were to die, it is better for us to know. No matter what, we are not the one at fault, so we don't need to apologise or see her again."The girl with blue haired said. That girl was completely speechless. Just then, when the teacher came in, she quickly return to her seat.

Koi POV

"A long long time ago, there is a vampire......." Ms Juna start telling a story to us. When she finished, i immediately rise up my hand, and asked, "Can vampires be able to walk in daylight? Other than blood, what does vampires eat? How do we kill vampires?" The people in the class start laughing, only some didn't, saying that those are just movies or others, saying that they do not exist.  Ms Juna clapped her hands once and the whole class became slience. Ms Juna was grinning. It looks scary, as though she is going to eat me up. "I will answer you, Tenkoi. Like some of you said, vampires does not exist. But what if they do? What if right now, you are sharing the school with them? The thought of being with some blood monster scared you dont they?"Ms Juna asked still grinning. The whole classroom is filled with some dark aura. All their attention focus on Ms Juna who smirked. "What if, she is standing in front of you?"She grinned walking to a girl sitting in the front row, closest to her. Then use one of her hand and move the girl head to one side, exposing the girl neck. The girl start to sob. Don't tell me Ms Juna is a vampire?!

Some of my classmates start to cry. "*giggle* i am just joking. Stop crying!" Ms Juna said as she pat the girl on her shoulder and walk back to her desk. Some of my classmate laughed nervously. "But, to tell you the truth, they do exist. Maybe, even in this school."Ms Juna said smiling while looking at the two boys at the last row. They are guys from before. The class is all tense up again. "Yah, relax!" Ms Juna ordered.

"Let me answer your questions, Tenkoi. Yes, they can. But only some of them could walk outside during daylight. About why they can, we haven't found out. Vampire feed on blood mainly or souls and maybe others. Don't be stupid to think that you can kill vampires with those thing you see on tv or on books." Ms Juna said before keeping her papers and leave the classroom.

 

"Hey, Kelly, i think Rose-sama is a vampire. She is such a beauty and that cuteness of her, it is completely cannot be described."A girl said while leaning on the wall that is beside her friend seat. Her friend nodded her head and both of them start talking. Those guys must think the three of us are rude and avoid being with us or even worse, hate us. "Oh, say goodbye to my sixteen love at first sight." I muttered. "You really.....are helpless." Rui stated, sighing and shaking her head.