Call an ambulance.

The Lost Voodoo Doll

Ravi's POV

I gasped as I watched N's scared eyes stare at the male on the floor. His knuckles were turning white from gripping the knife too tightly.

"Drop the knife, N," I stuttered.

"I can't," a hoarse whisper replied me. I noticed N's eyes becoming watery. I reached out to grab his hand but he suddenly lifted it up with the knife and looked like he wanted to stab me.

"Chill!!!" I exclaimed while putting both my hands up. 

"I can't control myself, Ravi. Help me." It hurt. That was the first time I heard N pleaded me. I felt pain in my chest somehow. He was usually the cool funny joker in school but now he looked like he was in pain and scared.

"What am I going to do?" I asked. N took a step closer to me, surprising me. His eyes became blank as though they had no life in it. The knife looked all too threatening. I gulped as he came closer. Should I run and leave N alone?

"N? Are you still there, dude? Can you hear me?" I asked but he didn't reply me an continuously approached me with the knife. I stepped back and looked at the fallen male. He was still groaning from the pain but he cautiously pushed himself up. He was sweating a lot.

"N, don't be funny with me." N took bigger steps to me, covering almost all the space between us and I stumbled backwards. I saw him hesitate for a moment but it was only a moment before he continued striding towards me. When he was rather near me, he lifted the knife higher and was about to stab me but I grabbed his arm. 

"Stop it! You can't stab your own friend, can you?" I heard a low menacing growl escaped from N when the male he stabbed knocked him out with the trash can's lid. the male was panting while clutching his waist which was still bleeding.

"Call an ambulance, please," he said before fainting next to N. 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

"I found out its whereabouts but there are some difficulties in retrieving it."

"Why?"

"The person who holds it is misusing it's power and this person isn't someone I can handle easily."

"Why?"

"It's annoying when you just ask me why and nothing else, hyung. Well, it's because it's a female."

"Hmm.... Send Hongbin then."

"Right.... Oh yeah, Ken hyung's hurt."

"Why?"

"Yah! Stop that! He got stabbed when he was chasing her."

"By who?"

"Some unlucky bastard controlled by the doll's half."

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A/N : Pshhh... What a weird plot this is... Hope I don't get anyone confused. Feel free to comment of cuz.... So lazy @_@ Sry I'm doing this fanfic in short updates.