The abandoned area

The Lost Voodoo Doll

"Ugh...." When Ravi woke up, his head had this splinting headache and he tried to reach out for his temples but found his movements very restricted. He squinted his eyes open and realized the whole place which he was in was dark with only a single candle lighting it up. He tried moving his legs but they felt like they were hovering in the air. A door situated just a few meters from him creaked open and a human which Ravi processed as a girl since she had long hair walked in. He couldn't see her face but could make out the thin smile in the dim light.

"How do you feel, Kim Won Sik?" A sharp yet smooth voice asked. He was surprised because she knew his full name but his emotions were sir pressed by his headache. "Does it hurt in the head? Do you feel.... Pain?" A soft chuckle.

He couldn't talk or didn't even feel like it but her way of speech was irritating Ravi and he wanted to shout at her so badly. His upper body felt paralyzed while he could freely move his lower body. She walked to the candle and blew it out, leaving Ravi in the darkness.

"Don't worry about anything else, Won Sik. I will deal with you soon after I have enough fun with Cha Hack Yeon." Ravi wanted to stop her, cursed at her and asked her what she was going to do with N but he could only stare into darkness.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Hyuk, let's go," Leo said while standing up from his seat. Hyuk who was nearby got up and took his small pouch with him. It contained herbs, medicine and the remaining half of the voodoo doll.

"Where are we going, hyung?"

"To the other half." Hyuk understood his sentence and called Hongbin who picked up almost immediately.

"We are moving out, hyung."

"Leo hyung found it?!"

"I guess? I'll text you our destination when we reach."

"Ok. See ya, Hyuk." Hongbin cut the line and Hyuk turned to Leo who was putting on his coat:

"So, where are we going?"

"The abandoned area where we first met each other and the doll." Hyuk's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Not there,"he whined but followed all the same.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&&

A/N : Geez the story is going too slowly but I guess it's because of me XD sorry >< I am busy and having writers block here and there. Little hint for next chapter : History~