Come see this!

The Lost Voodoo Doll

A/N : There's  a little goriness and such in this chapter. If you do not wish to read about your favorite idols being hurt, please retreat now before it's too late. You have been warned!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

N stared as the girl picked up the needle with red threads tied to it and approached him. He struggled to get out of his bonds. Apparently he was tied to a chair and gagged. She smiled and patted him, receiving a glare from him.

"Soon, this will all be over, Hack Yeon.... I hope you give me the best screams," she giggled as the needle sunk into his flesh. He screamed but everything was muffled by his gag. She started pulling the needle up and deep into his smooth skin again. Blood trickled down from the wounds and once she was satisfied, she tied a knot and remove the needle. N's screams were getting more and more oppressed. His nerves were showing and his sweat wet his whole back.

"What should I do next? Ooh.... This seems interesting," she chuckled as she held up a silver ring. She took a few more and walked to the back of the chair. She managed to pull his shirt low enough to exposs his shoulder. Her fingers travelled on it and stopped at a certain spot. Her smile growing more evil as she carefully opened the ring. Just as she wanted to insert the ring into his skin, she froze. N trembled and shivered but he was unable to do anything. His hand ached as though it was burning.

She coughed and her legs buckled beneath her. The door burst open and in came two silhouettes.

"NO!!!!" A piercing shriek escaped .

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Hongbin, lets go visit the construction area," she said. Hongbin groaned but he couldn't reject his girlfriend either so he smiled and nodded. His girlfriend had a certain for incomplete things.

After school ended, Hongbin and his girlfriend went to the construction area. There were no more workers there so it was only the both of them. 

"Look at that building, Bin!" Although all the buildings looked the same to him, it was different for her. It was perfect if it was incomplete. "I want to go in and take a look!"

"That's dangerous! And we shouldn't even be here in the first place," Hongbin exclaimed but his girlfriend pouted so he gave in and dragged her to the least incomplete building. It was getting darker and inside the building, it was definitely darker. She hopped around it happily while he just stood beside the window just in case anyone passed by and scolded them to get out. Truthfully he wished someone did.

"HONGBIN!!!! Come see this!"

"What now?"he groaned and chased after his girlfriend's voice. He ran in deeper to the house but it seemed like a never ending passage and when he did come to an end, there was a door. He pushed it open and the view in front of him sent chills down his spine.