Call me Ken.

The Lost Voodoo Doll

"Ah!!! It's you!" N flinched as he heard those words. He knew he would get blamed but he started to prepare for the worst. Instead of an accusation, he got,"I'm glad you're still standing!" N looked at the cheerful guy with a surprised expression. Hongbin pushed N inside while laughing.

"Hey, Ken! Are you fine?"

"Binnie?! Yeah, I'm perfect!"

"Y-you don't.... Blame me for injuring you?" N stuttered. Ken blinked and laughed.

"Of course not. Why would I? I totally forgive you.  I'm glad you even came!"

"See? I told you Ken will forgive you," Hongbin said while grinning widely. N sighed in relief.

"I'm still sorry for doing that. I don't know what came over me...."

"It's ok! I'm still alive anyways." Ravi came in later than the other two.

"Sorry. I had to go toilet. Ah! Hello, mister. You're breathing well it seems," Ravi joked. They laughed.

"Call me Ken." They chatted for awhile until Ravi decided to go home, followed by N. Hongbin and Ken bade them farewell and they left.

"So, what are Leo's orders?" Ken asked, serious.

"Gee. He's having a hard time himself so he asked me to do as I think is most effective for us but I'm not sure. I'm sure the culprit is someone who is closer than we think." Hongbin sighed and leaned against the chair. He was having problems sorting out the matter. He didn't have any leads either.

"That's difficult for us. If we don't get it back quickly, the person might even make N do something more terrible than just trying to kill his own friend." Ken got off the bed and removed the bandage, revealing no cuts or anything on his body. "Let's go."

"Wow. Hyuk's medicine sure is effective."

"Yeah. For now, you concentrate on protecting N and his friend while I'll try and track down whoever it is."

"I guess that's the only thing we can do," Hongbin sighed again and they both left the hospital.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Ravi."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think he really forgave me?" N asked with a worried look. They were both walking home from the hospital. Ravi shrugged.

"I guess so?" The walk became silent after that. It was rather uncomfortable but they had no choice since no one wanted to say anything really. They were only a few more minutes away from their houses when N suddenly went to a different route.

"N? Where are you going?" 

No reply.

"Yah! Don't ignore me!!" He grabbed his friend's shoulder but N continued walking to the other side. That was Ravi realized something was really wrong. Again. 

". Not again." Ravi tried to pull N back to their houses but somehow, N was stronger and they just continued walking all the way to an abandoned street. It wasn't really abandoned but ever since an accident happened here, no one really dared to buy any houses from that street in fear of ghosts and such. Ravi wasn't making any progress so he just decided to follow N.

They reached a house when suddenly, N stopped and turned around, eyes soulless.

"What?" Before Ravi could do anything else, N had his hands around Ravi's neck. He started strangling Ravi with a sudden outburst of strength which he never had. Ravi choked on his saliva an tried prying away N's fingers but he couldn't. 

"N... Stop it...." Ravi struggled for air. His best friend was trying to kill him. Great. Just great. He finally decided to kick N away since he probably wouldn't feel it anyways. N backed away but his hands were still coiled around Ravi's neck, cutting all oxygen entry from him. He felt like his lungs were going burst.

When the last of his oxygen left him, Ravi out.