The House

The Lost Voodoo Doll

Ken woke up in a daze. Earlier on, he was walking with his friend and somehow they ended up here. They were knocked out and Ken was alone in the room. It was dark and he couldn't see anything. He stoop up, groaning. His head was throbbing and he wasn't really stable but he managed to stand up. Using the walls of the room, he made his way around. Out of the blue, the door opened and a girl stepped in with a doll in her hand. Ken stared at her before recognizing her as the girl who had know led him out earlier. He panicked. He didn't know what she want him for but he knew it wouldn't be for anything good so he ran. He shoved her aside and took the chance to run out from the room while she was left stunned. He didn't know where he was going or where he was either but he kept going and going until he saw a door in front of him. He didn't give any thought about what could be behind the door and just opened it. What he saw left him shocked.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Leo never liked huge groups of people. He prefer soliditary and quietness but his mother just had to send him to the school trip and to make it worse, they were going to have a courage test in the abandoned street. Each student would pair up and enter one of the houses. Leo wanted to finish this quickly so he just entered without waiting for his pair. He had only one torchlight and a whistle for emergency. 

As he walked deeper into the house, he felt more insecure but he pushed aside those feelings since he wasn't one to be scared of supernatural beings. He didn't believe in them. He didn't exactly know why his teacher had to do this stupid courage test either but as long as he's circled the house once, he would be on his way out. He continued walking along the never ending corridor and stopped when he saw a door which was slightly ajar. Light was pouring out from within but something about the light was eerie. It gave out bad vibes to Leo so he decided to go out but when he turned around, he was surrounded by a wall. The long passage disappeared. He stood there stunned for a while. He sighed and thought that the teacher did this to make it all the more scarier so he opened the door widely. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Sanghyuk! Where did your partner go?" The teacher shouted at Hyuk who shrugged. Hyuk couldn't help it that the elder whom he was paired up with, Taekwoon, had already entered the house. "If that's the case, get your in there and find for your partner." Hyuk nodded and entered the house. He trudged through the house since he knew nothing was going to happen. I mean, we live in a modernized world now. Hyuk didn't believe in ghosts even if they did exist, they wouldn't harm someone who didn't bother them, right? His torchlight started flickering and he grunted. Without hesitating, he switched his torchlight off since the house wasn't all too dark. There was light lighting up here and ther but you just can't see the source of it. He entered a living room and looked around. There was a couch which was torn gruesomely by who knows what and a table which was overturned. On the shelves was a few broken frames and a candlestick. Hyuk picked up one of the frames and brushed away the dust and broken pieces of the glass. He could see a picture of a lady and a little girl. The problem in the picture was the little girl. Her face was scratched out violently. Hyuk picked up another frame and it was the same. The girl with her face scratched out. He placed the frames down and realized the candlestick was gone. He gulped and looked around the empty living room. He tried to reassure himself that the candlestick never did exist and maybe he thought it was just there. He quickly exited the living room and walked to the front door. He was sure he was at the front door but....

There was no door there. Hyuk heard a clatter behind him and he turned, jut in time to see the candlestick striking him hard on the head.