The Rooms

The Lost Voodoo Doll

The room that Ken had stumbled into was filled with dolls everywhere. In every corner where the eye can see. All of their faces were staring at the largest doll in the back of the room. Ken turned around, wanting to get out. He regretted even coming in in the first place. But the moment he turned around, he realized there was no more door. Only more dolls. He shivered. He panicked. He screamed. The sound of wood moving didn't help his situation at all. He turned around slowly. All of the dolls' eyes were concentrating on him now. He was scared. The largest doll's head moved up and stared right at him.

"Nooo. Leave me alone! Go away!!" He shrieked and backed up against the wall of dolls. Tears came into his eyes as he felt so scared. The doll stood up and Ken's legs buckled beneath him. It took one step.... Two... Three. In it's arms was a voodoo doll. The doll sat up and stared at Ken with it's beady eyes. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

When Hyuk woke up, he heard water dripping and he felt wet all over. He sat up and tried to get a bearing of his current surroundings. He lifted his hand to touch the glass in front of him. That's when he noticed. The glass wasn't only in front of him but it surrounded him. He gasped. Water was filling up the small space which he was placed in. He stood up and tried to reach for the roof or the top but he couldn't quite reach it. He started hitting the glass, tried to break it but he couldn't. The glass was hard and he didn't have any weapons either. The water reached his knees. He tried climbing but there was nothing he could hold on too.

"No," he whispered and shook his head. "I have to live. There's still so many things which I have to do. I haven't even get a girlfriend yet. Why is this happening to me?" He slammed his body against the glass. "Somebody please help me!!!" He shouted and continued hitting the glass.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A huge room revealed itself to Leo. It had an eerie atmosphere and the things in the middle of the room wasn't helping. It looked like a ritual was performed there. A book was on the floor with a weird circle and unreadable writings carve on the floor too. The room was dimly lit with candles but enough to see the whole room. Leo walked over to the book and picked it up. He read the page which it was turned to and it talked about voodoo dolls and black magic. Something Leo couldn't quite comprehend. There was a crackling sound coming from the front so Leo quickly placed the book down and hid in the darkest shadow, turning off his torchlight too.

A human with long robes entered the room. The person carried a fainted male into the room and placed him onto the middle of the circle. Leo watched this event unfolding before him quietly. The human removed the hood to reveal a lady's face. Long black curls made their way out from the robe. Leo was a little stunned by the strength the lady showed when she had carried the male earlier. She picked up the book from the floor and took out a sachet from within the robe. Then, she started chanting in a language which Leo couldn't understand but this whole thing striked Leo as wrong, dangerous.

He got up slowly and crept towards the lady. He had a feeling he needed to stop her or the male's life would be in danger. She stopped chanting and opened the sachet. She pulled out a mannequin and tossed it into the circle. Leo gasped when he saw the mannequin burst into purple flames and the whole circle was engulfed in it so was the male.

"Stop...," he said. The lady turned to him and screeched. She pulled out a voodoo doll from her robes. Leo didn't waste anymore time. He attacked. He pinned her down but before he noticed anything else, he got up. The lady laughed. Leo couldn't feel his own body anymore.

"So even a male couldn't go against the power of a voodoo doll," she cackled. Leo sweated. He couldn't move. He just stared at her.

"Hihihihihi... Soon, it'll be your turn."