Oh my god!

The Lost Voodoo Doll

"What's up, dude? Saw you got all drunk yesterday," his best friend exclaimed while adjusting the bag strap. "That's so unlike you, ya know?" 

He kept quiet. What was he going to say? He didn't know what he was doing? He couldn't lie to his friend. He knew clearly he drank eight glasses of wine but he couldn't stop his hand or himself. He felt like he wasn't in control of himself the whole night.

"Hey, don't just ignore me, N!" His friend snapped and held his shoulder. He pulled him back and stared at him straight on. "What happened?" 

He looked away and released his held breath. It was okay to tell him, right? N looked at his friend who was looking at him with worry.

"I don't know, Ravi. I felt like I wasn't myself last night. I don't know what really happened," he started. "One second I entered normally with you and the next, my body just moved to the counter and drank 8 glasses of wine." His friend just stared at him. "See? I feel so stupid telling you. You can't even reply me now."

"Hey... What do you mean by your body moved by itself?" His voice was shaking. 

"It's the truth."

"No frigging way." N shrugged and sighed. He knew this was going to happen so he just turned away and continued walking. "Wait, N. What do you say we go back to the bar and investigate?"

"You already said there's no such thing as moving by myself so what's the use of investigating? Plus we aren't even detectives or anything."

"Come on. You think I, Ravi, would allow anyone to play with my friend? If what you say is true, we really have to go check it out!!" He said excitedly.

N sighed again. There was no stopping Ravi once he started so he just nodded lazily, earning a huge smile from his best friend.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

That night, they entered the bar again. Only this time, N didn't feel anything. Ravi looked around and went to the place N sat when he drank the wine. There wasn't anything except the table and seat of course. The bartender greeted Ravi and N.

"Hello, if it isn't the drunk from yesterday and his pal! Another 8?"

"Don't joke around," Ravi said. "Was there anything suspicious going around here yesterday?"

"Here in the bar? Pal, things are always suspicious here. Ain't no surprise if someone just died or your best friend went missing," the bartender said while motioning his head to the back of Ravi. He turned and realized N was gone. 

"Where did he go?"

"Off to the back alley, I guess. Gotta keep an eye on him, pal. Didn't know he was such a drinker."

"He isn't." Ravi walked to the back door and was about to push it open when he heard a loud thud and a groan following. He opened the door and saw N holding a knife, dripping with fresh blood and a male on the floor, clutching his waist.

"Oh my god, N!"