Chapter 2

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While we were waiting to be served at the restaurant I tell Zelo and Erika the news.

Erika yells, “YOU GUYS ARE ENGAGED AND YOU WAIT UNTIL NOW TO TELL ME THIS!” She starts going crazy stomping around and mumbling nonsense.

People begin to stare at us. Both me and Daehyun put our heads down and hide our faces from embarrassment. Zelo calms her own by giving her a hug. Erika sits back down, and Zelo rubs her back to continue to calm her down.

She then calmly asks, “Unni, so when is the wedding?”

I smile and say. “It’s about month away. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, but you BIG exam for you job was coming up, so I waited until the exam was over to tell you. So now, all you need to worry about is being my Maid of Honor.”

Erika begins to clap and smile very brightly and excitedly and she says, “Chukahaeyo, unni.”

I say, “Thanks, I’m just glad my best friend can be apart of my wedding.”

We are waiting on our meals to brought to us and Youngjae comes to our table and says, “Why didn’t you guys invite me to eat with you guys?” he gives both me and Erika a puppy dog face and we both melt at the sight of it.

We both say, “Oppa, mianhae, come and sit down.” in our best aegyo voices.

Both Daehyun and Zelo get jealous as we sit Youngjae in between us. Then Daehyun and Zelo excuses themselves and invite Youngjae to come with them, and they start fussing at Youngjae saying that we are their girlfriend and fianc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter