Chapter 9

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wedding Day:

 

I had on a beautiful gown and checking myself out in the mirror to admire my beautiful and elegant dress.

 

 

Erika opened the door. She looked so pretty with her Maid Of Honor gown on and her hair falling with loose curls.

 

 

She held a bouquet of flowers and gave them to me do some last touch ups on my face. She stood back to admire me in my wedding dress. She just cried a little.

 

“I can't believe you are getting married to Daehyun. The Jung Daehyun who has every girl dreaming of marrying him. Unni, you look so beautiful.” She wipes her eyes, and I smiled.

“Uljima (don't cry), not on my wedding day.” I said. Erika straightens up.

“Yeah you are right.” She says and she holds my shoulders as we look into the mirror and smiles at me.

“If he does anything wrong I'm on speed dial.” She said as we laughed. Then Jieun unni knocks on the door.

“Is the bride ready?” She asks.

Erika nods her head letting go of my shoulders. Erika goes next to Zelo wearing a stunning suit. I have to admit he looks really dashing. Then the sound of the bells begins to start and the band play and everyone turns around looking at the Bridesmaid and Groomsmen walk down the aisle and the flower girls throwing petals everywhere and the last couple to walk down the aisle is Erika and Zelo the Maid of Honor and the Best Man.

Then the band begins to play the wedding song. I got very nervous and anxious all at the same time. I took a long deep breath and began to walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter