Chapter 7

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then I finally scream out.

 

“Oppa," I said.

 

"It's been forever. Is this really you?” I ased. Hyun Joong and Kim Bum were at the door.

                     

“Oppa its been awhile.” Erika said.

“Yeah, what like almost 3 years.” Kibum said. We started to laugh.

“Yeah” We said in unison.

“So are you gonna invite us in.” Hyunjoong oppa asked us.

“Yeah, come in Oppas.” I tell them. We take them into the living room, where everyone was worried because of my scream earlier.

“Everyone this is Hyun Joong and Kim Bum, these were first people we meet when we first came to Korea. They were so nice to us we used to always spend time together, but we kind of got split apart because of their Military Service.” I said.

“But now they are done with their service and we are so glad to have our first Oppas here.” Erika continued. Zelo and Daehyun look at each other in fear of what they just heard. Erika saw their expressions.

“Yah! You guys better not be jealous or worried about because you guys are the ones in our hearts.” She said. And we start to laugh knowing that they were jealous of Hyun Joong and Kim Bum. They blushed at this, and we just let them settle before we go back to finishing dinner. Soon after Hyun Joong and Kim Bum arrived, Youngjae, Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun showed up. After dinner was done cooking we gathered up the boys and we ate. While talking we got to the point where we started to drink too much wine and people started to go crazy. I spoke up slurred.

“I...have.....something to say......,” Everyone snapped their heads towards me.

“I....Jongup....Daehyun.......mianhae......” I slurred.

Erika widened her eyes and got up from the table to help me up.

“Unni get back to your senses. Your drunk I’ll take you up to your room.” She told me as she tried to drag me. But I took my arm back.

“Andwae, I want to tell him.” She eyed Jongup to signal him to help her and Taemin too. Since they both didn’t drink much gladly they helped her to drag me back to my room.

“I ki-” Erika covered my mouth I so wouldn’t say anything else. Then Jongup and Taemin picked me up and carried me to my room.

“Daehyun oppa, mianhae I’ll take care of your fiancé.” While I struggled out of their grip, Daehyun too dazed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter