Chapter 6

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Get off of them.” We let go and turned around. We saw Key dropping his shopping bags and pulling us away from Taemin.

“We don't need our dongsaengs to be contaminated by you. Plus your dating Naeun so I don't like cheaters.” Key teased Taemin. Erika decided to tease Key by saying,

“How's your hubby Jonghyun?” He just scowled at her and told us that the dinosaur brain is the same as always. He picked up his bags.

“Come on, let’s go to our dorm to eat.” He said.

“Unni should we go?” Erika asked me.

“Umm...no not today,” I said,

“We need to get back and sort out some problems back at home, but if you guys want to come with us you can we will cook for you guys.” I say as I winked at Key because he always has to cook for everyone and no one really cooks for him.

“Then I’ll make oppa the best Pat Bing Su ever made.” Erika said happily. Key smirked and flipped his hair.

“Please my Pat Bing Su is the best thing on earth.” Key said, Taemin nodded his head. Erika pouted and just merged at them.

 

We were on our way back. My heart started to beat faster and because I kept wondering if Daehyun saw the kiss or if Jongup told him that we kissed. As we approached the dorm I became anixous and decided to make an excuse the delay going back home.

“We don’t have anymore noodles for the feast. We need to go to the market before we go back home.” I said. Erika looked at me.

“What are you talking about we have more than enough noodles, rice and everything.” She said stating facts.

“Michaila are you nervous to enter the apartment because your nervous of what might happen?” Taemin asked me.

“Omo unni, you don't have worry. Because no matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter