Chapter 4

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Michaila's POV:

The next day, I heard a knock on the door, as ninja like as I could I tiptoed to the door and saw that Yongguk and Himchan were at the door. I hurriedly, yet quietly tiptoed into Erika’s room and woke up Zelo.

“Go answer the door.” At first I thought Zelo was going to say,

'Why don’t you answer the door you’re already up, why wake me up to get the door.' But he just got out of bed and went to answer the door.

Once he left the I laid beside Erika, and pretended to be asleep. Yongguk came into the room.

“Girls wake up,” Erika awoke in a shock thinking Zelo was still beside her in bed, but to her surprise I was next to her, her facial expression relaxed a lot after she saw me next her.

“What’s up oppa?” I asked him.

“Why did you guys let them sleep here knowing we had practice last night?” He asked us. I got out of the bed and got next to Yongguk and said in my most cutest voice and put my bunny hood on my head.

“Oppa mihan, they were just so tired and they fell asleep. I couldn’t just wake them up. So I let them sleep here, oppa please don’t be mad at us, please oppa.”

Daehyun comes in and sees me close to yongguk and Daehyun grabs me.

“Michaila, your up early. How about some breakfast, I’m starved, Can you and Erika go and cook us some breakfast, please?” I nod as I smile at his cuteness.

“Then we will wait in the living room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter