Chapter 8

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then Erika grabs my arm.

“Are you sure you want to tell him now?” She asked me in my ear in English. I nodded my head.

“I have to do it before we leave in a few hours.” I whispered back in English.

Erika nods and lets go of my arm. She then begins to cuddling with Zelo because he is sad about her leaving. Me and Daehyun go into our room I start to cry.

“What’s wrong, are you okay?” He asked me.

“Oppa, I’m sorry, but I kissed Jongup.”  I said still crying. I looked up at his face. He let go of me and start to yell at me.

“What the hell? Why, you know I love you, why would you do this to me?” He asked furious.

"Oppa calm down let me explain." I asked pleading.

“Wae?, What more could there be?” He asked shouting.

“Jongup actually kissed me. But you don’t need to worry. I will always love, I think he was letting me go, because before we knew each other I was close to Jongup. But I felt like I always annoyed him. So when you came along you saw me in pain and comforted me, but I’m so sorry. Oppa please forgive me.” I continue to cry.

Daehyun was still standing, but then he sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s okay I was angry at first, but I now realize that this took a lot for you to tell me this. So thank you for telling me. I forgive you and Jongup too. So you can stop crying now, Oppa's not mad anymore.” Daehyun said then kissed me on the lips.

“Saranghae, yeobo, now please stop crying, everything is alright.” He continued to say. I laI'd my head on his chest and he lays back on the bed. I stop crying and begin to feel relaxed, when we heard a knock at the door.

“Come in.” Daehyun said. Jongup steps into the room.

“Hyung, can you sincerely forgive my mistake, I swear I have moved on from Michaila. Hyung can you please forgive me.” Jongup said. He had obviously ease dropped on us.Daehyun walks over to Jongup and slaps him on the face. Then he hugs him.

“That was payback for making a move on Michaila. And yes, I already have. Don’t do this again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter