Chapter 3

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all come back to the table and we begin to eat our food. Hyosung & Jieun come into the restaurant and sat next to Daehyun and Zelo start to be very flirty. Me and Erika had a feeling they knew about our plan and they are now acting childishly, so called their Secret Sunbaes. So we both decided to make the night alittle more interesting. I nodded at her and we both kissed Youngjae on the cheek. This caused both Daehyun and Zelo stand up and begin to fuss at us. Me and Erika both stood up at the same time and we walked out of the restaurant like we were mad at them. We went back to the apartment. A few minutes later they come to the apartment also because it’s an apartment we all share.

We apologized to them.

"We just wanted to see if you really loved us." We said as we looked sad while staring at the ground.

"Erika,saranghae,naekkeoyah (you are mine)." Zelo said.

She hugs him tightly and kisses him on the cheek. Daehyun then approaches me.

“I will always love you, when I am with you I’m never really hungry, because your my cheesecake, you are what satisfies me, saranghabnida (i love you).” I just hug him tightly and he kisses me intensely. We all ended up watching a movie.

Both me and Erika are first to change into our jammies. I was deciding on what pajamas to wear when Erika said.

“Unni you should wear the cute one since there are minors here.” she says as she begins to laugh. But then she says.

“You can change into the y one after both me and Zelo fall asleep.” Then I just glare at her and say.

“Yah!, Hajimayo, you shouldn’t think erted because I’m still a year younger than Baby Zelo,” I teasing her, and stating that she is the youngest,

“I'm just going to wear my bunny pajama jumper.” I say as I pull it out of my closet. Erika also keeps it simple, yet cute with her equally adorable frog pajamas with a frog eyes on the hood of her pjs.

As wee walk back into the living room a scary part of the movie is on so we decide to scare them. They both jumped in shock.

"Mwoyah, michyeoseo (what the hell, are you crazy)?" Daehyun said and just gets up and walks into the kitchen. Zelo pouts at Erika, then he gets his thinking face on.

“So you wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter