Chapter 5

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Michaila POV

We stopped in front of the Han River and got out to just take a breath.

“What just happened?” Erika asked. I just stood there staring at the water.

“Molla.” I mumbled out. Erika sighed at the fact that I was so shocked that I was speaking informally to her.

“Should we go back so you can fix things with him?” I just shook my head.

“No, I’m not ready to go home now.” I said.

“Are you....thinking about having feelings for Jongup oppa?” She asked me. I just stood there not saying anything. Erika’s eyes got very wide.

“No way...you are.....but I thought...what about Daehyun?” She asked frantically.  I just sat down on the ground and just screamed out in frustration.

“Eotteokhae!” I said.

“Well do u have...feelings for him?” Erika asked me. I sighed.

“I used to like him before Daehyun showed up...but when Daehyun did show up I forgot all about him and my feelings for him, but now he's back telling me how he liked me back and I don’t know. I think I'm regretting not confessing back then? I think I am starting to like him again, I honestly don’t know anymore." I told her. We stood there in silence until Erika spoke up.

“No you don't,” I looked up at her weirdly. And stood up to face her as she continued to speak.

“Think about it he just said his feelings out loud, but he is not the one who makes your heartbeat like your about to have a heart attack is he? It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter