Chapter 1

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun was serenading me while we were making desserts. As we were frosting the cupcakes I decided to put some icing on Daehyun’s nose.

“Hajima!!” Daehyun huskily said while smiling playfully.

I just laugh and put it on his nose. Then we began a frosting fight. Erika and Zelo came out of Erika’s room, and they joined in on the fight. Later Daehuun and I began to clean up, but Erika and Zelo went into the kitchen to taste the cheesecake that I had made for Daehyun, but they ended up eating the whole cake. Daehyun came into the kitchen.

“Yah!!” he screamed at the both of them.

Both Erika and Zelo ran for their lives.

“Hyung, mianhae!” Zelo screamed.

“Unni, it was too delicious.” Erika yelled at me.

But then Erika trips over a stick and falls. Zelo then picks her up and carries her. They soon get to a tree, Zelo put Erika up in the tree. And as soon as Zelo tried to climb the tree Daehyun grabbed his leg.

“Andwae, oppa!” Erika screams to Daehyun.

Then I tap Daehyun on the shoulder saying, “Oppa, don’t you think the chase was punishment enough. No need to hurt our baby Zelo. I’ll just have to make you another cheesecake, and give you something...extra.” I say as I wink at him. Daehyun smiled and let go of Zelo’s leg.

Daehyun came and hugged me from the back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Erika tries to pull Zelo up in the tree, but with Zelo being stronger than her he pulls her down.

“Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter