Chapter 9 - Jeju Island

Mr. Mysterious

 

Chapter 9 – Jeju Island

*Flashback*

During elementary years…At the hallways of the elementary school.

“Yuri unnie!” Sulli called Yuri’s attention. “If I grow up and have money I will really want to go to Jeju Island! I want to see the Cheonjiyeon Waterfall!” Sulli explained.

Yuri smiled. “So you really want to go there?”

“Jungmal, jungmal, jungmal want to go there!” Sulli shouted.

“HAHAHA! You’re still young dongsaeng! There’s still more years to come and you still have to work to have money you know.” Yuri said.

“B-but still! I will go there!” Sulli exclaimed and pouted.

Yuri continued to laugh and Sulli continued to talk about Jeju Island.

*Flashback ends*

Yuri planned all of this to happen. She bought plane tickets to Jeju Island a few days before she went back to Korea. She was the most excited of them all. She didn’t tell Sulli so that it will be a surprise. And in fact Sulli was really surprised.

I never thought that I would go to Jeju Island at such a young age! I think Yuri unnie still remembers our conversation in our elementary years.

They have arrived at Jeju Island. After unloading the plane they quickly took their bags and went directly to a resort which Yuri booked on the same day she bought the plane tickets.

“OMO! This place is great!” Amber shouted.

”Yeah…” Luna said while looking amazingly at the ocean.

Sulli directly went to the balcony of their room. Yuri followed her.

“You’re right. This place is great.” Yuri said and smiled while looking at the ocean.

“Unnie, you have such a great memory. “ Sulli said.

“Oh right, I almost forgot.” Yuri suddenly went back to the room and took something. She went back immediately holding a ticket.

“Here.” Yuri handed the ticket to Sulli.

“What’s this?” Sulli asked.

“Read it.” Yuri said while smiling.

Cheonjiyeon Waterfallattraction; 4:00pm – 8:00pm. (Author's note: I just made up that ticket thing, I’m really not sure if there’s a ticket when you go to Cheonjiyeon Waterfalls)  WAIT. Cheonjiyeon Waterfall?!

“Unnie!” Sulli’s face was in such a shock.

“That’s my gift for you. You wanted to go there right?” Yuri smiled. “Sengil Chuk ha hamnida dongsaeng!” Yuri shouted.

Everyone heard Yuri. “That’s the signal.” Victoria said. They all went to the balcony and started to sing. *Sengil chuk ha hamnida! Sengil chuk ha hamnida! Sengil chuk ha, sengil chuk ha, Sengil chuk ha hamnida!!*

“Sengil Chuk ha hamnida Choi Sulli!” They all shouted at once.

Sulli smiled and cried. She was so happy.

They remembered. And I thought the whole time that they have forgotten.

“Stop crying and start laughing because today is your day unnie!” Krystal shouted.

Sulli began to laugh and said “Kamsahamnida Krystal dongsaeng, kamsahamnida unnies!”

Then they began to have a feast at the restaurant of the resort. They had so much fun and laughed so much.

Yuri suddenly stood up and said “It’s almost 4:00pm guys, let’s go!”

They used Yuri’s car to go to the falls. At exactly 3:45pm they have already arrived at the place.

“Welcome to Cheonjiyeon Waterfall! May I have your tickets?” the tourist guide said. Yuri and the others quickly gave their tickets.

They started walking going to the falls. While walking Sulli noticed someone, they’re also walking with them, observing and listening at the tourist guide.

Their back looks so familiar. Could it be…

Then one of them suddenly looked at the back.

“Omo! It’s ---!” Yuri shouted.

 

 

NOTE: Who could that be? Kekeke I hope you liked this chapter!

Hwaiting! ^^