Chapter 12 - The Beach

Mr. Mysterious

 

Chapter 12 – The Beach

Everyone prepared there things when they arrived at the rest house. After packing up they slept directly.

The next day…

“Yah! Everyone wake up!” Yuri shouted while opening the curtains. “Rising shine sleeping beauties! We have a big day ahead of us.”

The girls slowly opened their eyes and stretched their arms.

They quickly prepared themselves and took the things that they have prepared last night. Then they finally went out of the rest house and by their shock they saw a white BMW waiting for them outside.

“Unnie, Is that you’re BMW?”  Sulli asked Yuri.

“Neh, keke, now jump in cause we have a long way to go.” 

Everyone jumped in and they went off.

While travelling…

“Unnie, what about Onew oppa?” Krystal asked.

“He texted me last night that he will just catch up with us.”

“Wae?” Amber asked.

“He said that he’s still busy doing something and needs to finish it right away.”

“Oh, okay, at least he will come.” Krystal said.

“Neh.” Yuri smiled.

After 45 minutes… while Yuri was driving the others were fast asleep. The others were using their bags as pillows and the others were using the back of each other to sleep on.

“Aigoo~ these kids sure are tired.” Yuri said.

After an hour of travelling they have finally arrived at the beach.

“Everyone! Wake up! We’re here!” Yuri shouted.

Everyone woke up as Yuri said.

“Welcome to the beach! Keke” Yuri shouted.

Everyone stared at the wide, white-sanded beach.

“It’s so nice!” Sulli shouted and jumped immediately out of the car.

“Unnie, may I ask?” Krsytal asked Yuri.

“neh.”

“We stay in a resort right? And the resort’s near a beach too. Then why do we need to go this far to swim and have fun in the beach?”

“Yah, I was supposed to ask the same thing yesterday.” Amber interrupted.

“kekeke the farther the better, don’t mind that already.. it’s nice here, neh?” Yuri replied.

“Neh, it is!” They replied back.

“By the way, I’m gonna introduce you to someone here. She a really close friend of mine too. Be nice to her, arasso?” Yuri said.

“Arasso unnie.”

They started to go near the beach to set up their mats and umbrellas. After a few minutes…

“Yul!” somebody shouted from afar.

Everyone turned back and saw a beautiful girl.

“Taengoo!” Yuri shouted back and waved.