Chapter 1 - Transfer students

Mr. Mysterious

 

Chapter 1 – Transfer students

“Sulli, hurry up! You’re going to be late on you’re first day if you don’t hurry up!” Mom shouted from downstairs.

“Yea!” I shouted back.

I’m Choi Sulli, a 16 year old teenager who’s always being scolded by her mother for being too slow.

“Hurry up and finish your meal.” Mom kept repeating.

Sulli hurriedly finished my meal and picked my bag up and went out of the house.

Today’s the first day of my second year in Highschool, I’m so excited! I wonder if there are transferees and if my friends are my classmates too.

As Sulli approach the hallway she can see her friends. Victoria spotted her. “Sulli dongsaeng!” she shouted.

Sulli quickly ran towards them.

“Donsaeng! We’re classmates! The five of us!” Luna Unnie said.

“Really?! That’s great!!” Sulli replied with a loud voice.

They all then proceeded to their room. They chatted and laughed at each other. The room was filled with noise and laughter. They were so busy that they didn’t realize that their teacher arrived already.

“Good morning class!” the teacher shouted. The class began to settle down and listened to the teacher.

“I’m your class adviser, my name is Kim Heechul. I hope that this class will be the best class that I will encounter in my entire life. That’s a challenge you know…” The teacher kept on speaking.

Others are attentively listening to him, others are sleeping and the others are talking to their seatmates.

“We have a lot of transfer students this year and five of them are on our class. I hope that you will be close with them as possible. But first of all we must all introduce ourselves.” Teacher said. “let’s start from the back.”

From the back meaning from us! Amber unnie’s first. Sulli thought. 

“My name is Liu Amber, I expect that we’ll all be great friends. Thank you!” “My name is Victoria, I expect that this school year will rock!” “My name is Jung Krystal, I expect to be close to all of you.” “My name is Park Luna, I expect that this will be the best class ever.” “My name is Choi Sulli, I expect that this school year will be the most memorable school year ever!” The five of us are finished! Now we’ll listen to the others. After a few intros some unfamiliar faces began their intro. “My name is Kim Jonghyun, I’m one of the five transferees and I expect that I will love this school.” “My name is Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew, I expect that this class will be the friendliest class.” My name is Choi Minho, I expect that this class will be unique.” “My name is Kim Kibum but you can call me Key, I expect that this class will not be boring.” “My name is Lee Taemin, I expect nothing much of this year.” …

“And that ends the introduction. Please know more about each other.” Teacher said.

“So they are the transferees, they have such good faces you know.” Victoria said.

“Yeah I agree too.” Luna said.

“I think that they’ll be the campus crush this year.” Krystal said.

“They’re so quiet.” Amber said.

“Yeah, they’re mysterious.” Sulli said. “Especially that guy.”

“Who?” Krystal asked.

“The one who expected nothing this year. Look, he doesn’t talk too much.” Sulli replied.

“Oh, Taemin huh.” Amber said.

“Oh no.” Victoria suddenly said.

“Why unnie?” Luna asked her.

“Remember what Sulli thinks of mysterious men? I think this guy will be targeted by our dear Sulli. HAHA!” Victoria said.

“MYSTERIOUS MEN ARE IRRESISTABLE, the motto of our dear Sulli.” Amber said.

“HAHAHA!” They all laughed. “The poor transferee’s going to have a stalker.”

While they are talking about the transferee, Sulli has started observing him.

“He really is quiet, really mysterious.” Sulli murmured to herself.

“Beware Lee Taemin.” She said.

 

 

NOTE: Hope you liked it! Next chapter will take some time so I need your patience, THANK YOU! ^^