Chapter 6 - Start the stalking part II!

Mr. Mysterious

 

Chapter 6 – Start the stalking part II!

“Dongsaeng! Where exactly did you go when we left you? You’re late!” Luna asked Sulli.

Sulli bowed and said “Miyanhe!”

“Unnie, where did you go?” Krystal asked Sulli.

“I-I went to…to the library! Yes, I went to the library. Hehe” Sulli answered.

The others were confused.

“Really? But you don’t read books right?” Amber asked.

“I went to look for something, but it was not there.” Sulli answered.

“Oh, so that’s why. You should’ve just asked help from us you know.” Luna said.

“It’s fine unnie! I don’t want to bother you anyway. hehe” Sulli said.

“It’s not a bother at all. As long as it’s for our friends then it will not ever be a bother.” Victoria said.

“Aww. Unnie!” Sulli immediately hugged Victoria.

Unnie’s so kind! I’m glad that I have her as my friend.

While the class was going on…

Sulli was keeping her eyes on Taemin the whole period and was thinking of such things in her mind.

That was really a close call a while ago. I never thought that they would fall for my reason. I lied to them again. My conscience attacked me after what Victoria unnie said a while ago. Ugh, this is really hard. I might have a fight with my friends in the future because of stalking this guy. Why am I really stalking him?!

“Aish.” Sulli murmured.

Taemin unexpectedly turned back. Sulli quickly turned to look at the board.

I must act normal, act normal, act normal. Sulli rolled her eyes to Taemin’s direction. Taemin was already looking at the board.

Whew!

*RIIINNNGGG!*

“It’s time for recess!” Amber shouted.

Every one stood up and went out of the room immediately.

“Unnie! What will you eat?” Amber asked Victoria.

“Hmm, how about mandoo!” Victoria answered.

“I want mandoo too!” Luna shouted.

“Me too!” Krystal said.

“How about you dongsaeng?” Amber asked Sulli.

“Anything’s fine by me.” Sulli answered and smiled.

“Then it’s settled, we’ll have mandoo!! My treat.” Amber said.

Then they merrily went to the cafeteria to buy mandoo.

“Ahjumma! Ten mandoo please.” Amber shouted.

When the mandoo were served at their table…

They all said “ahjumma, Kamsahamnida!”.

Then they started to eat.

“unnie! Gomawo.” Krystal shouted.

“No problem!” Amber said and smiled.

Sulli was merrily eating when she spotted Taemin and his friends.

They were sitting at the table which was 5 tables away from Sulli and her friends.

Sulli noticed something while she was observing them.

They’re not eating again. Just like before, they’re not touching their food. Do they not like to eat cafeteria food? Do they prefer to eat highly rated foods? Or do they not eat human food? OMO! What’s happening to me? What am I thinking?!

Sulli suddenly slapped her face with her right hand.

Her friends were shocked.

“Dongsaeng, why did you do that?” Luna asked while eating her mandoo.

“Uhmm,” I really should stop thinking random things. “There was a mosquito so I tried to kill it, but I guess it flew away already.” Sulli exclaimed.

“For a second there I thought you totally became crazy already. HAHA!” Amber said and laughed out loud.

“Unnie! You’re too noisy.” Sulli said.

“HAHAHA!” Amber kept laughing.

“Hmmpf”

Sulli went on finishing her mandoo.

I really, really, really need to stop thinking of these random things, especially when I’m with them.

“Sulli Dongsaeng!!” Shouted by an unfamiliar voice.

Sulli quickly turned around to look.

OMO! It’s…

"Yuri unnie!" Sulli shouted.

 

 

 

NOTE: Sorry if it was a late update! >.< BTW, mandoo is Korean for dumplings.

Hwaiting! :)