Chapter 13 - Kim Taeyeon

Mr. Mysterious

Chapter 13 – Kim Taeyeon

*Sulli’s POV*

A beautiful girl approached us. She was wearing a see-through dress while wearing a cute bikini.  She’s so pretty and has a really nice body. “Who could this girl be?” I thought. Yuri unnie ran towards her and hugged her.

“Taengoo unnie! I missed you! How have you been?” Yuri unnie asked her.

“I missed you too! I’m fine, how about you Yul? Seems like you’ve got a lot of friends there.” She said while looking at us cheerfully.

“Oh yeah, right, these girls over here are my friends back in Seoul.” Yuri said while smiling.

“Let me introduce them to you…” Yuri started pointing at us. “That is Sulli, my childhood friend, that’s Amber, the coolest among us, that’s Victoria, the unnie when I was back in States, that’s Luna, the friendly one, and that’s Krystal, the youngest of us all.”

“Annyeong!” The girl said while waving and smiling. “Chonun Taeyeon imnida! But you can call me Taengoo or simply unnie. Glad to meet you all.”

So her name’s Taeyeon. Nice.

“Annyeong unnie!” we replied to her.

*No ones POV*

“Girls, go change to your bikinis cause we’re gonna swim!” Yuri shouted cheerfully.

Everyone went to the changing rooms and wore their bikinis. After changing they went to the shore. Almost all the people are staring at them. They were all so y while wearing their bikinis.

Then, they proceed to swimming. They played with their beach ball. They played and played and didn’t realize that they were already moving to a deep part of the ocean. They were so happy in playing. Sulli was also engrossed in playing that she didn’t realize she was already about to fall on a deep part of the ocean. After a few steps of random moving she finally fell.

*Sulli’s POV”

“What’s happening?” I thought. “Am I drowning?” I don’t know what’s going on. “All I can see is water and a man…a man swimming towards me…I can’t identify who is he. Everything’s so blurry.” 

After a few minutes…

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.

“Where am I?” I asked hoping someone will answer.

“You’re at my rest house.” A voice said.

“Who are you?” I immediately sat up and look around.

“I’m your classmate…Taemin.”

“BWO?! Wha-what are you doing here?”

“I’m having a vacation, of course.”

“Why… why am I here?”

“Because you almost drowned a while ago. Good thing I saw you guys, if it wasn’t for me then you could have drowned to death.”

“I was drowning?” I thought.

“Ne, you were drowning.”

“How did you? How did you know what I was thinking?” I asked in shocked.

“It—it was a guess.” He smiled.

“Chinja?”

“Jeongmal.”

“Omo! Where are my unnies? I need to go with them!” I quickly said while trying to get up.

Taemin stops me. “Anniyo, you need to rest now.”

“But I want to go with them!” I insisted.

“Anni~ Stay.”

“But—“

“No buts or else—“

“Or else what?!” I asked fiercely.

Taemin suddenly moved closer to me, closer, and closer until the distance between my face and his in only 1 inch apart. My heart beats faster than normal. I was speechless. Then he suddenly looked at me in the eyes.

“Or else I’ll kiss you.”

 

NOTE: Please support this roleplay that we have made. ^^   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/76280/royal-roleplay-roleplaying Gomawo! :)