Chapter 4 - Sulli's hero?

Mr. Mysterious

 

Chapter 4 – Sulli’s hero?

“Waaa! A rat! It’s a big rat!!” a girl shouted. So loud that the noise can be heard through the hallways of the school.

Sulli and Krystal’s terrified of rat too. Especially big ones.

“Unnie!” Krsytal and I cried.

Victoria, Amber and Luna knew that we were terrified of rats so they told the us to climb up the nearest chair.

Krystal quickly climbed on the seat in front of her and unexpectedly, I climbed on the seat which is in front of Taemin’s seat. Because of that I became conscious. Of all seats why here?!

Taemin wasn’t surprised at all when I climbed up the seat. He didn’t even look at me. In fact he was just looking at the boys who were trying to let the rat out of the room, so as the four other transfer students.

“The rat’s going at our direction!” Krystal shouted and quickly climbed down and ran to the other side of the room.

What am I going to do?! It’s running so fast towards me! Waaaaa!

I panicked and panicked. I couldn’t think where to go. I panicked until I went out of balance. I tried to get her feet flat on the seat again but I can’t. I was about to fall.

“Sulli!” Victoria unnie shouted.

I couldn’t do anything but to close my eyes and wait to fall to the ground.

I’m going to fall! I’m going to fall! Someone …save me!

“Are you alright?” Someone said.

Huh?! Who’s that? Why can’t I feel the ground? Did someone save me?

I slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise I saw Taemin’s face near to my face. He was carrying I in his arms! Everyone was quite shocked too.

“Y-yes.” I slowly said.

Taemin gently let me stand up and let go of his arms.

“Th-thank you!” I told Taemin while giving him a bow.

“No problem, just don’t climb up the seat again; you might fall for the second time.” Taemin said.

“Y-yes!” I quickly replied.

“Sulli! Are you alright?” Amber unnie asked.

“Y-yes. Good thing Taemin was there to catch me.” I replied.

“Hey Taemin!” Amber unnie shouted.

Taemin looked at there direction.

“Thanks for saving Sulli!” Amber unnie said.

Taemin just nodded and sat on his seat.

So he saved me? He really saved me. I could’ve broken a part of my bones if he hadn’t saved me. He’s now my hero!

“Hey, where’s the rat?” Krystal asked.

“I think it’s gone.” Luna unnie said.

“Well, that’s good.” Victoria said. “If it’s still here Sulli and Krystal might’ve fainted.”

“And then Taemin would save Sulli again, HAHAHA!” Amber said in a teasing tone.

“Unnie!” Sulli said.

“Sulli’s blushing! HAHAHA!” Luna shouted and laughed.

“Unnie, don’t shout!” Sulli told her.

Luna unnie’s crazy, good thing no one was paying attention to us anymore. I hope no one have heard it.

Amber, Victoria, Luna and Krystal continued to tease Sulli.

“Hey Taemin, I think Sulli over there likes you.” Minho whispered to Taemin.

“That’s not good you know.” Onew said.

“You must be careful of you’re actions when you’re with her.” Jonghyun said.

“Hey guys, it’s not that bad you know. And Taemin’s really careful of his actions.” Key said.

“Yeah we know that, but still we need to be cautious of her.” Onew reminded.

“Let’s just continue to act normal. She might sget suspicious.” Jonghyun said.

Taemin was looking at Sulli’s direction the whole time while listening to their conversation. He was thinking about something the whole time. While looking at Sulli he didn’t realize that he was smiling.

 

 

NOTE: What was Taemin thinking? Be excited for the next chapter!

hwaiting! :D