Chapter 10 - Yuri's close friend

Mr. Mysterious

 

Chapter 10 – Yuri’s close friend

“Omo! It’s Onew!” Yuri shouted while pointing at him. She then ran towards Onew and hugs him immediately.

“Yah! Don’t do hug me in public noona!” Onew shouted at Yuri while letting her go.

“But I didn’t expect that I would see you here and it’s been a long time since we last saw each other…I just missed my dongsaeng. Kekeke” Yuri said while smiling.

“Noona, you’ve become even prettier, last time I saw you were—“ Onew stared at Yuri while silently laughing.

“Onew~ah!” Yuri started to glare at Onew.

“I’m just joking noona! Kekeke” Onew replied.

While Yuri and Onew were fighting, Sulli and the others were a bit confused.

“Unnie knows him?” Amber suddenly spoke.

“Definitely.” Victoria answered.

“He’s one of the transfer students of the class right?” Luna asked.

“Yes he is…” Sulli answered. They really know each other?!

Yuri suddenly turned around and shouted at the girls.

“Yah! Dongsaengs come here.” Yuri smiled.

They went towards Yuri and Onew.

“I want you to meet Onew.” Yuri said and smiled. “He’s one of my closest friends in States.”

*silence*

“Yah! Why are you so silent?” Yuri asked. “Do you know each other?”

*more silence*

“Why won’t you answer?” Yuri suddenly called Krystal.

“Krystal, tell me, how are you girls related to Onew?” Yuri quietly asked.

Krystal cannot speak a single word.

“Come on donsaeng, I won’t do anything scary to you.” Yuri pleaded with puppy eyes.

“Aigoo, unnie, stop making those puppy eyes.”

“Then tell me already.”

“Ok, ok, he’s our new classmate.”

“Omo?! Did he also transfer along with four boys?”

“Ne! How did you know that?” Krystal now surprised.

“No wonder. Kekeke”

Yuri turned to face the others and started to glare at Onew.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me that you were going to transfer in their school?!”

“Mianhe noona. I didn’t have time to tell you. Mianhe!” Onew bowed.

“Because of the five of you I had to answer silly questions to people when they’re asking where you boys are. It’s so frustrating –“

Before Yuri could continue what she was saying Onew grabbed her hand and took her a distance away from the others.

“Noona be quiet, they don’t know anything.” Onew quietly told Yuri.

“Why? How can they not know anything?”

“Because we didn’t told them and are not planning to also.”

“Really? But I’m sure that you’ll still be discovered anyway. And I think I know who will discover your secret. “  Yuri started to give a smirk at Onew.

“Your grin’s scaring me noona.”

“kekeke” Yuri continued laughing and went back to the others.

“Come on guys, let’s continue to enjoy our trip!” Yuri grabbed Sulli’s hand and smiled.

Yuri turned and faced Onew again.

“Yah! Onew-ssi!” Onew turned to face Yuri. “Come and join us! It’s noona’s only request from you since I came back here.” Yuri smiled.

“Aish!” Onew said.

“What did you say?” Yuri shouted.

“Arasso noona! I’ll go with you.” Onew shouted and followed.

Yuri giggled and went on walking with the others.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: I think this is one of the lamest chapters I ever wrote. Kekeke well I hope you liked it.

Hwaiting! ^^