Chapter 5 - Start the stalking!

Mr. Mysterious

 

Chapter 5 – Start the stalking!

The next morning…

Sulli walks herself to school. While walking she was deeply thinking of something.

I still can’t forget what had happened yesterday! I’m still in the middle of being shocked. I can’t explain what I’m feeling! Omo! What am I going to do! I must act normal, act normal, act normal, that’s right, just act normal.

Sulli inhales deeply and then exhales.

While she was walking she noticed something that moved from the bushes. Huh?! Oh, maybe it’s just a cat or something, nothing big or scary I suppose. Sulli kept this in mind and went on walking.

Sulli finally arrived at the school gate. She saw her unnies and went with them.

“Good morning Taemin, I mean Sulli! HAHA!” Victoria unnie teased.

“Unnie!” Sulli replied.

“HAHAHA!” they continued to laugh.

Sulli just stayed quiet beside Krystal that time. While the others where laughing, Sulli turned around and noticed Taemin and his friends coming in the school’s gate.

They’re here!

“Uhm, can you go ahead unnie? Dongsaeng? Sulli told Victoria and the others.

 “I’ll just go after you.” “Well if you said so. Come on let’s go!” Amber said.

Sulli waited for them to be gone. When they were gone already she quickly hid behind a wall post.

Whew! Good thing I got to stay behind. Now… let’s start.

Sulli started to follow the five guys. From the way to the entrance door to the hallways of the school.

Taemin frequently looked backward and when that happens Sulli quickly hides in the nearest possible hiding place.

“I think someone’s following us.” Onew said.

“You’re right hyung, I’ve got that feeling from a while too.” Jonghyun said.

“Maybe it’s just you’re imagination, I can’t see anyone following us.” Key said while showing the others that no one was following them.

“Yeah, I think Key hyung’s right. Maybe it’s just our imagination.” Minho added.

“If you said so.” Onew and Jonghyun said.

Then they continued to walk going to their room. Sulli was hiding at the side of the lockers.

That was close! Whew! They’re really observant and they really have great hearing abilities. In this rate it would take a very long time for me to know much about him. Ugh, this is really hard!

Sulli closed her eyes and grunted. “Ughh!”

“Hey.” A voice very near to Sulli said.

Who’s that?

Sulli quickly opened her eyes and jumped in surprise after seeing who it was.

“Taemin!” She shouted.

“Ha! I knew it was you.” He said while smirking.

But how?!

“Wha-what’s about me? Did I do something?” Sulli quickly replied.

“You were stalking us.” He said and chuckled a little.

“N-no! Why would I do that?” She replied.

“Jungmal?”

“Jungmal.”

“Then why are you hiding?”

“Eh? I was not hiding. I was just… uh… I was just waiting for my friend! Yeah, I was waiting for my friend.”

He slowly looked at Sulli in the eyes like he was reading Sulli’s mind through her eyes. Sulli quickly bowed down.

“Hmmm, friend huh. Well if that’s your reason then I’ll just approve it.”

Sulli became really silent. Taemin smiled and chuckled a little.

“I’ll be going first.” He said while walking. “Oh, and kindly tell your friend I said hi.” He smiled and went off going to the room.

That was a close one! Omo! I think my hearts going to pop out!

*flashback*

“Oh, and kindly tell your friend I said hi.” Taemin smiled and went off going to the room.

*flashback ends*

Did he really believe in what I said? Or is playing a trick on me?

“Kyaaaa!” Sulli shouted and tried to slap her face with her two hands.

*RINNNGGG!*

“Oh no! I’m late!”

 

 

 

NOTE: What an excuse! whew! That's it for chapter 5! More to come in the next chapters.

Hwaiting!