Chapter 3 - Lab partners

Mr. Mysterious

 

Chapter 3 – Lab partners

“Sulli’s correct!” Amber shouted. “That teacher Heechul is our biology teacher too.”

“Don’t shout Amber.” Victoria said.

He smiled. He smiled at me! He really did.

“Hey Sulli!” Luna whispered. “Stop daydreaming there and start listening to teacher.”

“Oh, yes.” I replied.

“Class, please group yourselves into two and do it fast.” Teacher announced.

“Partner?” I asked.

“Amber! Let’s be partners!” Victoria shouted at Amber. “Luna unnie! Let’s be partners also!” Krystal shouted at Luna.

“Hey Sulli, find some partner already so that you’re not alone.” Victoria said.

I think all the girls in the room have partners already. This is not good. I need a partner!

“Class do you have you’re partners with you already?” teacher asked the class.

I still don’t have a partner. What am I going to do?!

“Class please settle down. Now, who among you still has no partner? Please stand.” Teacher said.

Sulli slowly stood up and looked around who else has no partner. To her surprise only her and Taemin are the ones who has no partner in class.

He has no partner too?!

“Oh, so you two have no partners. So it’s settled. You two are now partners, since only the two of you are left. You may sit down now.” Teacher Heechul said while smiling.

Sulli seated down immediately while having such an expression in her face.

No way… am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me! This can’t be happening.

Amber suddenly pinched Sulli’s arm and laughed.

“Ouch!” I shouted. “Why did you do that?”

“Because the expression of your face a while ago says so. Hahaha” she replied. “You were all like…” Amber started to copy Sulli’s expression. “hahaha!” she continued to laugh.

Sulli felt embarrassed and blushed again.

Did I really have that kind of expression? Well enough for that now, what’s important is that he’s my partner, that would be easier for me to know more about him. KEKEKE!

“Hey unnie, you’re scary.” Krystal said.

“Huh? Wh-why?” I asked.

“Looks like you’re thinking of doing something scary. Are you up to something?” Krystal asked again.

“Uh… n-no. haha why did you think of that?” I asked.

“Because you’re laughing alone a while ago. And you’re laugh was so scary.” Krystal replied.

“HAHA. Yeah dongsaeng I noticed that too.” Luna unnie said.

“That’s nothing. Don’t mind me. Hehe” I said. They laughed.

I shouldn’t think of crazy things anymore, or else they might know my plans and try to stop me. I must avoid that if I want to know more about that guy.

“Ok class, let’s go to the science lab now. Please hurry up. And please go with your partners.” Teacher Heechul said.

“Unnie! Let’s go together!” Amber told Victoria. “Dongsaeng! Let’s go together too!” Luna told Krystal.

“Hey Sulli!” Amber shouted. Sulli turned around to look at Amber. “Good luck!” then she winked and went off.

Then Sulli started searching for her partner, Taemin.

Ugh… the room’s so crowded. Where is that guy?

“Hey.” Someone called from the back of Sulli.

Sulli turned around to look.

It’s Taemin! Was he looking for me too?

“You’re my partner right?” Taemin asked.

“Y-yes.” I replied.

“Sulli, right?” He asked.

“Yeah, that’s right.” I replied. How did he knew my name?

“Nice name. Sir Heechul told us to go to the lab together right? Let’s go now.” He said.

“Yes!” I quickly replied.

Taemin went out of the room immediately. Sulli quickly followed and shouted. “W-wait!”

 Ugh, he walks so fast. I can’t keep up with him.

“Can you please slow down for a bit?” I said.

“We need to hurry.” He replied and walked faster.

Now I need to run. Why’s he in such a hurry?

.

.

.

They arrived at the lab at last.

*huff huff* Lab at last! That was tiring. Taemin’s here five minutes earlier than me. Wow, he’s really fast. That was a good thing since he found a seat.

Sulli quickly seated beside Taemin.

“Why do you really need to walk so fast?” I asked.

“Because we’re almost late and we might not have a seat.” He replied.

“You’re so fast! Even I can’t keep up with you.” I replied.

He smirked and turned to face the board.

I never knew that a person can walk that fast! He’s amazing. He might be a runner before or something.

“Class, starting from now on, you’re partner now will be you’re lab partner for the rest of the school year and you’re seat in this lab will also be you’re seat for the whole year too. I hope that’s clear.” Teacher Heechul announced.

So I’ll be with him for the whole year huh. That’s fine by me. I wonder if he’s fine with that too.

Sulli rolled her eyes to the left to look at Taemin.

He’s quiet again and he’s really paying attention to Sir Heechul. I never knew that a person so serious can be so interesting to look at. But I can’t keep on looking at him he might notice me.

Taemin suddenly looked at Sulli’s direction and then Sulli quickly faced the board.

That was close! Ugh, I never thought that being a stalker would be hard.

“You’re first activity will be given tomorrow, so please don’t be absent. That would be all class. You can go back to your room now.” Teacher said.

Everyone immediately went back to their room after Teacher Heechul’s instruction.

“First activity right?” Amber asked the others.

“Yeah. Don’t be absent dongsaeng, I’ll kill you if you’re absent. HAHA!” Victoria said.

“Oh, hey Sulli! So how’s you’re partner?” Amber unnie asked.

“Uh, fine, I guess.” I replied.

“Fine huh. Are you starting to stalk him already?” she asked while grinning.

“Don’t give me that grin.” I replied. “I don’t know.” I couldn’t say anything else.

“HAHAHA!” she laughed and went on walking.

I’m sorry unnie, I can’t say that I’m really stalking him, because I know you’ll stop me. I just can’t help myself. I hope you understand.

Sulli and the others have arrived in their room. When they arrived something had surprised them. Something made them really shocked and shiver. The others got scared, the others shocked and the others were calm. It was running around the room. The girls started to shout and the boys started to run after it. Everyone was surprised, everyone except the five transfer students.

 

 

 

NOTE: Sorry if I kept some of you waiting. I hope you liked this chapter! Hwaiting! :D