Finale: Prince Kai and King Luhan's Ending

Thriller (EXO Version)
[Author's Note]
 
 
 
Heres my special present to you guys, I decided to troll with the ending xD the real ending was Prince Kris'. This is just a troll since some of you want HunHan and SeKai. This part is where it tells what will happened if Princess Sehun ends up with Prince Kai or King Luhan.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[Prince Kai's Ending]
 
 
 
 
 
Prince Kai was called to go to the Wind Kingdom, He didnt know why he was nervous. He was glad that everything was back to normal and got nothing to worried but this time its different because now Princess Sehun will choose the one that she loved.Prince Kai was ask to go and meet up Princess Sehun at the garden. He immediately went there and he saw Prince Kris and King Luhan were already there. 
 
 
"Today,I will choose among the 3 of you. Its hard but I had to choose one of you." Princess Sehun said and the 3 men said that its ok and they her decision. She first went to Prince Kris and said sorry because she cant return of his feelings which Prince Kris understood and thank you for he saved her life. She went to King Luhan and did the same. She thank him for being a good friend and for loving her. She said sorry because she picked Prince Kai.
 
 
 
Prince Kai was so happy that he carried Princess Sehun bridal style and went to where they first met. Prince Kris knew this might happened and he prepared himself for this before he went to met the Princess. He used Persephone's pearl and return to heaven. King Luhan decided to focus on how he would make up for what he did to his people and luckily the townspeople knew it wasnt his fault for he was unde a cursed.
 
 
 
Prince Kai sat under the shade of the tree where they first met when they were little and he placed Princess Sehun on his lap as he back hug her. "Do you remember this place my precious Princess?" He said. "Ofcourse I do,its where we first met." Princess Sehun said as she giggled.
 
 
"Princess Sehun" Prince Kai said. "Yes? What is it my Prince?" She replied. " Will..... Will you marry me?" He said as he kissed her neck. The Princess shivered while she was stuttering as she said yes.
 
 
 
 
After Prince Kai put the diamond-gold ring on the Princess's finger, Prince Kai cant hold back anymore because of Princess Sehun's y hot body he was longing for aside from her love. They made love under the tree.
 
 
 
 
 
[After 12 years]
 
Prince Kai was happily married to Princess Sehun after she gave birth to theyre 2 year old son named Wooyoung. King Luhan managed to restore the Telekinesis Kingdom back to what it was before. Prince Kris was happily resting in heaven. Prince Kai and Princess Sehun was bestowed as the new King and Queen of the Wind Kingdom. They were very happy along with their handsome son,Prince Wooyoung.
 
 
Thrice a year they will had a reunion. Queen Sehun and King Kai found out that King Luhan adopted a little girl one year younger than Prince Wooyoung named Ayu. Prince Kris was now an angel and they were all happy chatting while planning on arrange married Prince Wooyoung and Princess Ayu.
 
 
King Luhan knew Queen Sehun cant return his love so he decided that if he cant have her, atleast his daughter and Queen Sehun 's son fall inlove with each other so he can be contented.
 
 
 
King Kai like King Luhan's idea since theyre tradition was still continued. The royalties must married a royalty even if adopted. King Kai was happy because he can spend his entire life with his beloved wife Queen Sehun.
 
 
 
 
 
the end
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
[Prince Luhan's Ending]
 
 
 
After Prince Kris returned him back to normal, King Luhan apologized to everyone. Luck was on his side as everyone forgive him because they knew he didnt mean to do it. He wanted to approach Princess Sehun but he cant for he was afraid that she might hate him.
 
 
King Luhan was about to leave but Princess Sehun stop him by hugging him. He was shocked,he was about to speak but was cut off by Princess Sehun. "Please.... dont leave me my love." She said and King Luhan was so happy that he turned around and hug her as they kissed. 
 
 
 
King Luhan begged Prince Kris and Chen to be Princess Sehun's royal knights which they gladly accept. They got married after 3 weeks. They made love and after 3 years, Queen Sehun gave birth to a beautiful girl and named her Shin Hye.
 
Prince Kai got married to the Princess of Moon Kingdom named Ruenalia. He found out that Queen Sehun gave birth to a Princess so he made a deal to arrange marriage their son to King Luhan and Queen Sehun's daughter.
 
 
King Luhan was happy cause he got his beloved girl and a beautiful daughter. King Luhan did his responsibility with ease along with Queen Sehun. Queen Sena and King Hunter visits them once a week which King Luhan welcome them happily.
 
 
King Luhan visits his parents' grave and told them everything and that he was happy now. He knew his parents were now at peace and was happy wherever they are because they got justice for what happened to them.
 
 
 
King Luhan spend his entire life protecting and doing his duty as a King and husband. It maybe hard for him but he knew Queen Sehun is there to help him and he managed to make Telekinesis Kingdom much more better and fulfilled his people's needs. He was happy and satisfied with his life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
the end