The Prophecy

Thriller (EXO Version)

In the underworld,many spirits were walking non stop except for one spirit, he was sitting on a huge rock and he was wondering what are his loved ones were doing. He eyed the spirits who are the same as him, lost and doesnt know where to go. He flashback all the things that happened to him before he died, suddenly he saw a light beam pointing towards him then heard a voice of a woman saying

 

"go with the light,its time for you to fulfill your destiny..... hurry! Your the only one who can save the human kind."

 

 

When he reach the light, everything turned dark then he heard a voice of a man

 

 

"its time to wake up from your grave chosen one."

 

 

He lift his hand and suddenly he felt the wind then he slowly rised up from his grave and when he opened his eyes, there infront of him stands a red haired winged-man and was smiling to him.

 

 

"Welcome back to earth Prince Kris"

 

 

The winged-man told Prince Kris while Prince Kris stared at him in confusion. "Why am I here? Who are you? I heard a voice of a woman saying that I need to fulfill my destiny." he said as he stare at the man.

"I guess you heard the Goddess of the Moon,Artemis, well you Prince Kris is the one that is in the prophecy. I'm Minhyuk but in other countries I was known as Hermis or Mercury, the Messenger of the Gods." he said "What is the prophecy your saying? And why me?!" Prince Kris asked in confusion and suprise. " "very well then I'll tell you." Minhyuk said.

 

 

 

 

The Prophecy

The most beautiful Princess will be born and is destiny to meet the 3 Princes who will love her truly but a tragedy will happened.One of the Prince will turned into a demon due to a black sorceress' wrong spell that instead of making him fall inlove with her,he will turn to a demon and will cause darkness on the entire universe but to do it he must take the beautiful Princess and make her his bride. 

The Princess is the only key for the power to rule the entire universe. If she choose to be the Dark Queen, the entire universe will turn into darkness and misery and If not, the human beings will suffer because of her. One of the Princes will be held as a trigger and a prison for the Princess' decision but One of the Princes shall die and will rise up from his grave to face the Demon, using the sword of Apollo with the blessing of the other Gods and Goddesses, shall save his friends and the Princess by piercing the sword to where the mark of the curse is and will return everything back to normal but the Prince will remained undead and cannot stay on earth unless he will be kiss by a true love's kiss before the clock strikes 12 midnight.

 

 

 

 

"So thats why....but where can I find Apollo's sword?!" Prince Kris asked. "I knew you will asked that,here take the sword and you must hurry for we dont have much time left, I will lead you to the Telekinesis Kingdom." Minhyuk said while Prince Kris took the sword and ride a horse and start their journey to the Telekinesis Kingdom.

 

"Excited to see the Princess?" Minhyuk asked while flying. "I am and so as my friends.... I missed them and my family." Prince Kris said while a tear in his eyes escaped. "You know what,love is the most powerful of all but at the same time can lead to destruction." Minhyuk said while Prince Kris nods.

 

4 days have passed when finally they arrived at the Telekinesis Kingdom. Minhyuk bid goodbye and Prince Kris was ready to face the Demon King,save his friends and his Princess. "Wait for me my friends and Princess Sehun, Im coming!" He said as he start going towards the castle.

 

 

[meanwhile at the Telekinesis Kingdom]

 

Princess Sehun keep wondering on what to do and save Prince Kai and Prince Luhan. "Almighty Gods and Goddesses please save us through this salvation, may you send someone who will save us, please dont let the darkness took over the entire universe."

Princess Sehun prayed on her room then she quickly went to where Prince Kai to check if he's ok and she thank God that King Luhan fulfilled his promise. Princess Sehun quickly left the sleeping Prince Kai and go back to her room before King Luhan notice that she was missing.

King Luhan was busy planning for his wedding with Princess Sehun and how will he convince Princess Sehun. He then remember he had Prince Kai as prison and ofcourse Princess Sehun wont let another person die after Prince Kris died so the Princess will have no choice but to marry him. He smiled at his brilliant plan while he went to the meeting room and told his knights and servants about his plans.

 

What he didnt know is that his magic mirror just glowed red,indicating that there is danger ahead. The mirror showed Prince Kris who was heading towards the castle but someone crashed and changed the mirror into a simple one before King Luhan can notice it. The guy smirked and then disappear.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 5 is here :D

omg! This story will end soon~

thanks for the votes,comments and reading my story :D

see ya all soon~