Go On

Thriller (EXO Version)

Prince Kris and Prince Kai are on their way to rescue Princess Sehun.Before they can go to Telekinesis Kingdom, they must go through the Forest of the Dead,the said forest is damp,cold,dark and filled with gloomy spirits of the dead seeking for revenge.

The Forest of Dead is easy to enter but the way out is hard to find,if your not brave and your faith is low, the evil spirts will easily possess you unless you came from Telekenesis Kingdom.

The people of Telekinesis Kingdom knows the way easiest way in and out of the forest.

Prince Kris and Prince Kai was blessed by the Priests of Wind,Dragon and Teleportation Kingdom. After they were blessed and prepare the things they need,they ride two white horse and went to the Forest of Dead.

When they enter the forest, they began to feel different.

 

 

The forest is really scary and dark but thankfully the Priests gave them a holy necklace which serves as their light and to protect them from the spirits within the forest and is the key to lead them out of the forest safely.

After 2 hours, they settled under a big tree which is located at the center of the forest and is the safrest place inside the forest. Prince Kris and Prince Kai never admit to others except to Princess Sehun and Prince Luhan that they had phobia of darkness.As they settled their shelter and a place to rest,what they did'nt know is that King Luhan is watching them from the distance.

"Lets see how you two will last." King Luhan murmured as he sneers at the two Princes. "Did you hear that? I heard someone sneering." Prince Kris said as he was trembling under his cape. "It must be caused by the wind." Prince Kai said as he try to keep calm.

As the two Prince began to enjoy the silence of the night, they tried to listen to any sound of life but all they heard is the fallen souls screaming,unknown laughter and giggles everywhere.

The two Prince began to sit close to each other to lessen the fear that they feel. King Luhan disguised himself as a lost villager of Wind Kingdom. He saw the two Princes and went near them.

"Your highness! Thank heavens I saw you two!" He said. "How did you end up here and are you ok?" asked Prince Kris. "Thank you for your concern your highness, I'm ok and I was lost here for 5 days and I can't find my way out." he said.

"Let's eat, it's almost dinner time." Prince Kai said. The two Princes and the villager share a piece of roast meat,rice and water.

"Thank you your highness for the food, as token of gratitude, I'll give you these delicious apples please try them." the villager said.

The two Princes doubt the villager but it vanished when the villager bite an apple. Prince Kai feels something is wrong so he didnt eat the apple.

He was about to tell Prince Kris not to eat the apple but he already bite the apple and after a few minutes Prince Kris felt weird. His body began to feel weak and they feel dizzy.

"W-what did you do to him?!" Prince Kai asked the villagers in panic. "Prince Kris is so naive and weak! Those apples are poisoned! Stupid Prince who easily trust others and as for you Prince Kai, your very cleaver... I'm impressed." the villager said while he laugh evily.He transform back to his orginal form and revealed himself as King Luhan and he disappeared.

 

Prince Kris began to fall on the ground as his breathing becames heavy. The moon shines on the two Princes as Prince Kris began to cough blood. Prince Kai keep telling Prince Kris to hold on,he gave Prince Kris the antidote but the poison was too strong. Prince Kai held Prince Kris as his tears fall. 

 

"Prince Kai.... please.... be strong and continue our mission" Prince Kris said as he struggles to breath.

"What are you saying?! We will rescue Princess Sehun together!" Prince Kai said as he cry and hug Prince Kris.

"You can do it... I believe in you." Prince Kris said as Prince Kai disagree.

 

"Seek revenge for my death and use the love you feel for Princess Sehun as your motivation to go on." those were Prince Kris' last words before he died.

Prince Kai burried Prince Kris under the big tree and picked some roses and put it on his grave then he rest beside Prince Kris' grave.

 

The next day came and he packed his and Prince Kris things as he put his things on the other horse and ride the other one. He held the other horse's harness and the other on his right hand.

"I'll revenge you and save Princess Sehun. I promise you Prince Kris... I will put justice on your death." He said then went on to continue his mission.

 

He manage to get out of the forest and after 3 hours of travel, he reached the Telekenesis Kingdom and smirk. "I'm finally here... wait for me,I'll save you my love." Prince Kai said as he stare at the castle and go there. He was determined to fulfill Prince Kris' last wish and to save his beloved Princess.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

chapter 3 is here >< I will update chapter 4 either on Thursday or Friday 

since next week is exam day~

please hold on my dear readers T.T

 

 

wish me luck and I will finish this story before I have my OJT

see you all soon! Hwaiting!~

 

feel free to comment or vote if you want to =))