Christmas Special: Chen's Ending

Thriller (EXO Version)

Since I added Chen in the story and said that he was inlove with Sehun, lets just add this parody of him and I found Chen and Sehun cute together..... i might start shipping ChenHun xD

 

Here's his special ending hahahahahahha~

 

atlast this story is finish~ Yehet! Ohorat! Hahaha 

 

 

enjoy this last special part :)) thanks everyone

 

Merry Christmas and a Prospherous New Year :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Chen's Ending]

 

He knew he hadnt had a chance since he was just a knight but he can still remember on how he met Princess Sehun when he was little.

 

[flashback]

 

It all started when he was asked to gather firewoods. He managed to lift a big bundle of firewoods but he stop walking when he heard a girl was screaming for help. He quickly went to where the noise was coming from and he was lead to a falls. He saw a girl was drowning and he let go of the firewoods and automatically dive to save her. He managed to know who she was and she was Princess Sehun from the Wind Kingdom.

 

 

He had managed to grab her in his arms but the Princess was already unconscious. He laid her beside the falls and blush as he adore the Princess' appearance. He had no choice but to do CPR and he blush as he joined together his two hands one after another then place it in the middle of the Princess's chest. He mumbled "sorry Princess but I got to do it or else you'll die."

 

After 5 minutes he had managed to make the Princess cough the water she had drink when she was drowning and he help her sit up. Princess Sehun was greatful to him that she took off her precious pendant gave it to Chen. "We will meet again,this pendant will help me find you again my hero." She said and left as Chen wear the necklace and happily went back to his parents.

 

 

[end of flashback]

 

 

He was shocked when he was asked to Princess Sehun for the wedding and that he took it as a chance to confess to Princess Sehun and he knew the Princess cant remember him do after he got a kiss from Princess Sehun and escorted her,he left.

 

Princess Sehun cannot forget the boy who saved her before when she was a kid. She managed to find out that her hero was in Telekinesis Kingdom when King Luhan introduced him to her. She saw the necklace she had given to her hero on Chen and he can remember his face for nothing has change,he still looked the same.

 

She was inloved with her hero and ever since then she was looking for him. When King Luhan asked Chen to her, she was happy but somehow sad because she was going to get married to the man she didnt love. She let Chen kissed her and when she was escorted to the altar,she was sad but luckily the wedding was stopped.

 

 

Chen came back since he wanted to see Princess Sehun for the last time and he witness the wedding was stopped and when Minhyuk left with Prince Kai, he saw that Prince Kris and King Luhan was fighting. Princess Sehun was about to be hit by the dark balls but he had managed to save Princess Sehun and he was slightly in the shoulder then the chained which held the Princess.

 

They quickly escaped and when the smoke was gone,Prince Kris saw a blood which he thought belonged to Princess Sehun and since they couldnt see her body, they thought she was dead. After Prince Kris returned King Luhan back to normal, they mourned for Princess Sehun along with everyone after the news spread through each Kingdom.

 

 

[After 20 years]

 

All have returned to normal and Prince Kris remained on earth as he help his parents to lead his people. King Luhan managed to made everyone forgive him for they knew it was Chorong's fault not his and he managed to return everything back to where it was before. Prince Kai did the same.

 

The 2 Princes and King promised to not get married for they cannot love another person aside from Princess Sehun so they just adopt a child.

King Luhan adopt a girl and named her Honey. Prince Kris adopt a boy and named him KrisHun while Prince Kai adopt a boy and named him Kaihun.

 

Princess Sehun got married with Chen and live in the middle of the forest. She was happily living with Chen,the man that she loved for so long and she was pregnant with his child.

 

"I'm happy we met again, you save me twice my hero." She said happily. Chen hugged her as he made her sit on his lap. "Its nothing my love, I love you and I will do anything just to save you." Chen answered. "I love you too my husband." She replied.

 

A year have passed and Princess Sehun gave birth to a girl and name her Jade. She named it after the special stone that was attached to the necklace she gave to Chen. They were both so happy and they lived peacefully even if theyre life is simple.

 

Princess Sehun was happy to serve his husband and their child and its the same for Chen. Princess Sehun changed her name to Eunice and she cut her hair into a short one. She wore simple clothes so no one would recognize her.

Chen was blessed for having a happy life along with the girl he was waiting for so long and now that girl was his wife and they had a child which is the fruit of their love. His dream came true and he happily spends his life with his wife and child.

 

The End