The main event

Thriller (EXO Version)
The day had finally arrived,the Princess' birthday will be celebrated in 2 hours. People are very busy putting up the final touches.The Princess was inside her room with her personal servant who is also her bestfriend,Lay.
 
Lay was preparing Princess Sehun's gown,accesories and everything that she needed. Lay was very thankful to Princess Sehun and her parents cause even though she and the others are just servants,they were treating them fairly. 
 
After 30 minutes,Lay finished her work. Lay cant help but admire Princess Sehun. "Your so beautiful your highness" Lay said. "Thanks Lay unnie but... You too are beautiful" Princess Sehun said with a warm smiled plaster in her alluring lips. "I'm sure many will go jaw drop when they see you! I cant believe my royal Princess is already a full grown beautiful lady!~" Lay said while tearing up.
 
"Lay unnie, thank you for being my bestfriend,my older sister and my 2nd mother" Princess Sehun said while holding both of her hands. "Its my pleasure my dongsaeng, thank you too for the love and care" Lay said as she pulled Princess Sehun into a hug.
 
The princess hug her back then Lay assist her until they reached the door to her party at the main hall of their palace. "Lay unnie, Suho oppa is waiting for you at the garden, see ya soon,hwaiting!" Princess Sehun said as she pecked here cheek and after they share a warm hug, Lay cant help but smile to the Princess before she met with her fiancee Suho,one of their guards.
 
 
 
 
 
[during the party]
 
 
 
The party was already started. Everyone was there, Prince Kris and Prince Kai sat on the front table. every Princesses cant help not to fan girl over them for they were really handsome but the two Princes just ignore them. The commotion was getting more wild and they stop when they heared a microphone was .
 
"Ladies and Gentleman! Thank you for waiting,please let's welcome.... Princess Sehun!" The party host announced. Eveyone clapped their hands as Princess Sehun came down the grand staircase. Everyone was mesmerized by her beauty.
 
Everyone cant help but jaw dropped as if they saw a Goddess came down to earth. Princess Sehun was wearing a long beautiful golden strapless flower gown that its skirt looks like a big petals of roses were being piled and attached to it.
 
Her long brown hair was curled while a fresh of flower crown was placed on her hair. The make up was only light touched but it is enough to make her eyes,lips and face to be more emphasized. She was wearing a pair of glass slippers.Her beauty was really outstanding.
 
"She's so beautiful" Prince Kris said while Prince Kai nodded in agreement. "She looked like a Goddess, I cant help not to stare at her." Priince Kai said "me too,I cant take my eyes off her." Prince Kris said while he look at the love of his life. Prince Kai and Prince Kris was planning to confess today. 
 
All of the Princes wants to dance the Princess but they had to wait since the line was very long before they can dance with her. the party went smoothly. Prince Kai and Prince Kris hand their gift to Princess Sehun and the Princess thanked them.
 
She got a beautiful topaz wind swirl necklace with a ruby diamond in the middle while she received a beautiful sapphire blue diamond stars shaped  bracelet with a golden moon in the middle. She wore the necklace and the bracelet which made the two Princes smile. 
 
Everybody was enjoying the night, Prince Kai and Prince Kris decided to take turns of confessing to Princess Sehun. They led her in the balcony where the garden will be seen.Prince Kai went first. "Princess Sehun... I-I know this is all of a sudden but I'm really inloved with you. I fell inlove with you ever since I saw you.. I'll wait for your answer." He said to Princess Sehun while holding her hand. "O-oh... U-um sure I'll think about it first,thank you for understanding." Princess Sehun said with a shy smile. Prince Kai smiled back cause he knew he had a chance to Princess Sehun.
 
He kissed Princess Sehun's hand then walk away. Prince Kris then came to Princess Sehun. " Princess Sehun" he said "yes? What is it Prince Kris?" the Princess replied. "I love you Princess Sehun.... I fall inlove with you when... you first came to me...you help me alot... I love you for who you are.... I know that Prince Kai also confess to you" he said then held her hands "please choose wisely, whatever your decision is... we will accept it." He said with a sincere smile while Princess Sehun smiles warmly and said "I will, thank you Prince Kris." She said and Prince Kris kissed her hands and gently he led her back.
 
 
 
The party was about to end when the door was open loudly,no one was there until they heared a voice. "My... My.... what do we have here.... A party! I came just on time.... I can see a beautiful Princess, I want her." the voice said.Prince Kai and Prince Kris went beside Princess Sehun and protect her. 
 
"We will not give her to you!" the people shouted then they saw a demon appeared behind them. "I asked nicely but you all gave me no choice." The demon took the Princess in his arms and unleased his wings.
 
The two Princes was about to attack when the Demon moved its wing and was now floating in air while holding Princess Sehun in his arms. "How rude... she will be the payment for ruining my life!" He said with anger filled in his eyes and voice. He then points at the King and Queen."you killed my parents.... I was about to killed the two of you and all of you but.... Princess Sehun was enough to be the payment and she will became my wife!" He said while he laugh with a hint of evil.
 
Everyone didnt believed him and began to throw things at the demon. The demon got angry and began to unleased a strong wind causing everyone to stumbled on floor. " who are you?!" Prince Kai asked " how rude Prince Kai,cant remember me?!  How insulting... how bout you Prince Kris? do you remember me?! "I'm sorry but.... I dont..." He said angrily.
 
 
 
The demon gritted his teeth,he glared at them with his dark eyes, Princess Sehun knew those eyes, she remebers those familiar eyes. "Could it be? This demon is..." She said in her mind then she began to asked the demon. " Prince Luhan?" The demon suddenly looked at her in shocked while Prince Kai,Prince Kris and everyone gasped. 
 
The demon the laughs evilly. "How touching.... No one remebers me except my beloved Princess.... I knew it.... I made the right decision! Yes its true! Im Prince Luhan, I'm now the Demon King of Telekinesis Kingdom!" He said while others went shocked. They couldnt believed it was Prince Luhan. They never imagine that the sweet,loving,caring,handsome Prince will turn into a demon. The demon laughs and flew away while taking Princess Sehun with him.
 
"Please let me go" the Princess plead but the Demon told her to shut up and hold her abit tight causing her to whimper in pain. Prince Kai got mad and threw a dagger on the demon and hit its arm but the dagger just flew off and the wound was fast healed. The demon took it as a signal to go since he already had Princess Sehun in his arms.
 
The two Princes runs towards the demon to get Princess Sehun but they were shoved away harshly and hit the ground,they tried to stand up. The two Princes looked at the demon and Princess Sehun who was already flying away. They chase the demon but the two Princes stopped cause they reached the end of the cliff,the last thing they heard was Princess Sehun who was pleading for help and the last thing they saw is her feared expression and tears in her face while the demon was laughing  evilly in his success of taking the girl that he loved the most.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
heres Chapter 2~
 
Lay and Suho appeared! 
 
The adventure will start soon~
 
See ya, thanks for reading :D 
 
I will update soon ><