Past and Present

Thriller (EXO Version)

[The Past]

When Princess Sehun was 5 years old, she was always playing in the garden. Princess Sehun loves nature, her parents cant help not to smile while watching their beautiful Princess.

One day when Princess Sehun was watering her plants, she heard a crying voice. She went inside the forest and follow the voice. She saw a boy who was crying under the shade of the tree.

The boy had a fair skin,tall, abit chubby and has blue eyes. "What's wrong?" Princess Sehun  asked,the boy talked in between his sobs and said "N-no o-one w-wants to play with m-me."

Princess Sehun take her handkerchief and wipe the boy's tears. "Then...... I will." She said while smiling. The boy looked up and got mesmerized by the Princess' beauty. Princess Sehun has a long brown hair,bright brown eyes,rosy-white skin and pink thin lips that make her look like a living doll.

 

"R-really?!" the boy said and she nod happily.

"T-thank you... Oh! by the way I'm Kris from the Dragon Kingdom,and you are?" He asked.

"Im Sehun, Princess of the Wind Kingdom" she said while smiling.The two of them played together at the Wind Kingdom.

Kris was very happy. One day when he came again to play with Princess Sehun, he saw two boys sitting under the tree and not talking. Prince Kris decides to break the silent and introduced himself to the two boys.

 

"Hi, Im Kris from the Dragon Kingdom and you two are?."

"Im Luhan from Telekinesis Kingdom,nice to meet you Prince Kris." the boy with blond hair,fair skin,green doe eyes and pink lips said.

" Im Kai from the Teleportation Kingdom." the guy with plump lips,sun kissed skin,orange eyes and dark haired boy said.

"Oh... What a coincidence! Were just neighborhood kingdoms!" Prince Kai said and the three of them laugh.

 

 

Princess Sehun return while holding a tray of a big plate filled with fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and 4 glasses of milk in her hands. She was happy to see that her two new friends are friends with Prince Kris and was getting along with each other.

While they where eating,they learned that they were all 1 year older than Princess Sehun. They were all chatting happily until Princess Sehun excuse herself to return the tray inside the castle.

"So.... How did you two met Princess Sehun?" Prince Kris asked. "You go tell first." Prince Luhan said to Prince Kris.

"Well.... I was very lonely inside the castle so I decided to play but no one wants to play with me so.... I ran away and ended up in the forest. I was lost so I made it under the big tree,thats how Princess Sehun found me. I was really greatful to her,she's my first friend and she didnt hesitate to talk to me." Prince Kris said.

"As for me.... I was sitting near a river since I was bored then I heard someone walking then I saw a butler, the king,the queen and Princess Sehun who was having a picknic under a big tree. I was very hungry back then,I was about to leave but Princess Sehun stop me and offer me to eat with them. Thats how I met her." Prince Kai said while smiling widely at the memory.

The two Princes looked at Prince Luhan and started to listen to him.

"I was playing at the garden in my castle when I heared a sound of a wolf. I turned around and saw a big wolf behind me so I run towards the forest. Thankfully, I saw a bush of roses and I had no choice but to go through.I managed to escaped the wolf but I got a few cuts in my arms. It hurts alot,I thought I was going to die, I passed out and after I woke up, I saw her treating my wounds." Prince Luhan said smiling at the memory, remembering how Princess Sehun take care of him with care.

 

The three Princes was recalling on how they met Princess Sehun. They already met many girls but none of them can be compared with Princess Sehun for she was different from them. She was nice,beautiful,smart,childish yet abit mature. She had a golden heart unlike the others who only want to be friends with them with benefits.
 
As the day passed, the three Princes fall inlove with Princess Sehun,they vowed to themselves to protect their beloved Princess but in the end, it was always the Princess who always protect and take care of them. The three Princes trains themselves on how to be strong just for Princess Sehun.
 
 
The four of them grew together,time flew so fast. The three Princes reached the age of 10 while Princess Sehun reached 9 years old. Many have noticed the Princess' beauty,girls and boys of all ages admires her. She was an angel to them. No one ever spoke something bad to the Princess because they have proven her kindness.
 
Prince Luhan began to change when he found he was getting married to someone else. The wost part is when he found out his bride is the girl whom he hated the most,her name was Chorong. She was beautiful but her personality was 360 degrees opposite to Princess Sehun. Chorong came from the land of the Crow Kingdom.
 
She was inloved with Prince Luhan but she found out that he was inloved with Princess Sehun. Prince Luhan was being cursed by Chorong. She hypnotized him after she killed the King and Queen of Telekinesis Kingdom.
 
She mixed up his memory and showed that it was Princess Sehun's parents who ordered to kill Prince Luhan's parents. To her mistake, she used the wrong spell. Instead of using a spell that will make Prince Luhan loved her and hate Princess Sehun,she had used the spell that can turn someone into a demon.
 
Prince Luhan's love for Princess Sehun was stronger than the spell that he became obssessed with her. Prince Luhan was now the King of Telekinesis Kingdom. He became a demon and he made Chorong as one of his slave and from that day,he vowed to take away Princess Sehun as his wife when she turned 18.
 

[Present Time]

Eight years have passed when finally Princess Sehun is turning 18 years old tomorrow. Many are excited to attend the said party. Many royalties are coming. They were all excited.

 

[Prince Kris's POV]

Atlast after eight years..... I'll see Princess Sehun again! I missed her so much. Tomorrow I'll make sure that I will confess to her to her favorite spot in the garden. I will make sure that I will wear my best clothes just for her. I began to wrapped the gift that I had bought for her. I choosed a white gift wrapper with golden roses as design. I never used it but for Princess Sehun, I will. My grandmother said that I can only used it and give it to the girl who I will trully loved, and that's Princess Sehun. I slept early after I had finish preparing everything. I cant wait for tomorrow to come, wish me lucked

 

[Prince Kai's POV]

Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally! After a long effin years! I will see my beloved Princess!!!!  I bought a golden necklace with a diamond star in the middle. It was a special customized necklace just for her, I put it in a small gold box and wrapped it with an emerald green with silver  vines gift wrapper then I asked my personal maid to prepare my best clothes,shoes and garments. Ofcourse, its a special day tomorrow since its my beloved's birthday and tomorrow,I will confess to her,tomorrow in the middle of where we first met.

 

[Prince Luhan/Demon King's POV]

Tomorrow.... is the day I'm waiting for.... *smirk* I'll make sure I will have you tomorrow my beloved Princess. I looked at my magic mirror on the wall,there... I can see her.... she never change, she's still beautiful and kind as ever.... What gift should I gave her? My beloved,just wait alittle longer and you shall be mine and you will be my queen wether you like it or not! You will be the payment for what your parents have done to mine... You are mine Princess Sehun, MINE! *evil laughter*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note:

tada~ first chapter is here <3

ill update soon~ for now..... Please have a long patience

see ya all soon ;)

feel free to comment :)