Wedding Day

Thriller (EXO Version)

[Princess Sehun's POV]

This day,I will be forced to marry the person who I didnt love... its not that I hate King Luhan... its just that... he's not the one who I love and I cant afford to see Prince Kai die because of me so I have no choice but to marry him. Today I'm wearing a black wedding gown,black veil,gold heels,they tied up my hair using a a gold ribbon. The maids put light make up on me  then look myself in the mirror with a deep sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[flash Back]

 

5 days before the wedding, King Luhan went  to Princess Sehun's room. He saw the Princess who was combing her wet hair,indicating that she just finish taking a bath. "ah~ my love..... you smell so nice" King Luhan said as he wrap his arms on the Princess' waist. The Princess feels shiver through her spine while she said thank you to the King. "We will get married soon,wether you like it or not" King Luhan said. Princess Sehun knew it will happened but she had to do it if she wants to save Prince Kai.

"I know that my King...." she said while her eyes are gleaming with sadness. "the tailor will be here any minute now, she will be making your gown." King Luhan said and the Princess nods. The King already left after he kissed the Princess in the lips. After 5 minutes, someone knock at her door and when she opened the door,it was the Tailor.

"hi your highness, my name is Tao and I will be the one taking your measurements so I can make your gown." she said to the Princess. Princess Sehun smiled and said "sure,go ahead." The tailor did her job and she cant help not to be amazed at the Princess' appearance and personality. 

"your beautiful your highness" Tao said. "Thank you Tao unnie,your beautiful aswell" she said to her while showing her natural smile. Tao then bid farewell to the Princess as the Princess wave her goodbye and thank her.The Princess let her tears flow out and sings a lonely song while King Luhan was busy preparing everything.

 

[end of flash back,back to the present day]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

December 24,1994

The Telekinesis Kingdom was filled with people while they were filling up the seats at the town square where the wedding will be held. King Luhan was wearing a black tuxedo with gold carvings  while his hair was brushed up. Women be squealing when they saw the King. The royal knights was already near the altar and ready to guard the King.

Princess Sehun was escorted to the wedding by Chen,the King's right hand. Before he and the Princess went to the towns square. He confess to the Princess about what he felt but he knew the Princess was inlove with someone else so he asked for a kiss to the Princess and the Princess let him as the token of thank you and farewell.

He led the Princess to the altar although he had a crush on Princess Sehun, he cant do anything cause the King will kill his family if he ever stop the wedding. Xiumin being the Priest welcome them.

Everyone was amazed and cant help but to admire Princess Sehun cause her beauty was mesmerizing. The males in the Kingdom was drooling over her but they stop when King Luhan glared at them then Chen left the Princess beside the King and went to the stage where he will sing. 

Prince Kai was also there being guarded as King Luhan wanted him to witness the wedding but his mouth was covered with a cloth and his hands are tied back to a chair. Prince Kai saw tears flow down Princess Sehun's cheeks indicating that she didnt want it but he cant do anything so he cried silently as he prayed for a miracle to happened.

Chen with Baekhyun and D.O sang Miracles of December. Everyone was awed by their voice that it blends well while making a perfect harmony and they sound like an angel. After they sing they proceed to the wedding ceremony.

"Does anyone objects to this wedding? If you do please raised your hand." Xiumin said 

The King looked around and no one dare to raised their hands even Chen who wants to object cant do anything so they resume to the wedding. Chen,DO and Baekhyun already left and went back to the castle since they had things to do.

"Do you King Luhan accept Princess Sehun as your wife? Through richer or poorer? Through sickness or health?" Xiumin asked as he faced the King. "Yes I do father." the King answered.

"Do you Princess Sehun take King Luhan as your husband? Through richer or poorer? Through sickness or health?" Xiumin asked as he faced Princess Sehun. Princess Sehun sobs while trying to answer the question Xiumin asked.

"N-n-Y-yes.... I-d-don-t- I-I mean Y-ye-n-no-ye-" she said but was cut when they saw an arrow hit the ropes that was helding Prince Kai's hands then landed to the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone gasp while Princess Sehun was trying to calm down. "Stop the wedding,cant you see the Princess is crying and she doesnt like it?" a voice said. "How dare you?! Who are you?! Show yourself you stupid being!" King Luhan said in an angry tone. A winged man show up and laughs at King Luhan's expression.

"I'm Minhyuk your STUPID HIGHNESS. I'm known as Hermes/Mercury or should I say the Messenger of the Gods?" Minhyuk said while smirking. Everyone gasp as Minhyuk flew down and settled himself on the ground as he walk towards King Luhan. The guards get Prince Kai back to his cell while the Royal Knights guarded the crying Princess.

"Your just a low being" he said as King Luhan unleased his anger to Minhyuk. "I dont care who you are you wedding crusher!" he said but Minhyuk manage to stop him and snickered at him. Everyone already left except the Royal Knights, King Luhan,Minhyuk and Princess Sehun.

 

"Oh really? You clueless boy, didnt know you didnt notice my arrival,oh wait I forgot! I broke your stupid mirror and replace it," he said as he flew up. "SO THATS WHY MY MIRROR ISNT REACTING! YOULL PAY!" King Luhan said as he was about to attack Minhyuk, a sword stop him. He look at the owner of the sword and gasp.

 

Everyone except Princess Sehun looked at his direction to see a familiar guy who was riding the horse. 

 

 

 

"Thanks Minhyuk hyung for stopping the stupid wedding." the deep voice man said. Princess Sehun couldnt believe what she had heard and she looked up to see the man who her heart longs for. "P-prince K-Kris" she said and Prince Kris faced her and he saw his beloved girl was crying and his face show a mad expression.

"Minhyuk hyung please save Princess Sehun and Prince Kai while I deal with this demon." he said as Minhyuk defeat the Royal Knights thanks to the sword he borrowed from Achilles the God of War and a shield from Athena the Goddess of Wisdom. Minhyuk saved Princess Sehun and Prince Kai. He bring them to a safe place.

 

King Luhan used his power to grab Princess Sehun and chained her to a wall near them. Minhyuk knew this would happened,he left with Prince Kai who was struggling to escape and save Princess Sehun but he was too powerful that he let his tears flow down. "Princess Sehun! Sehun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said as they flew away.

 

"Let her go King Luhan!" Prince Kris said. "NO! SHE'S MINE NOT YOURS!" King Luhan said. They began to fight while Princess Sehun was struggling to free herself. King Luhan uses his magic powers but Prince Kris managed to avoid it. King Luhan went berserk and when five of his dark balls  went in every direction, the two went shocked as it was heading towards Princess Sehun.

"Oh no.....NO! PRINCESS SEHUN!" the two shouted in panic as Princess Sehun froze on her spot and close her eyes as it explode. Prince Kris and King Luhan began to cry as they throw the blame on each other and started to fight for Princess Sehun was dead.

Prince Kris and King Luhan knew it was all Chorong's fault for she is created by Chronos,the God of Time before Chronos was sent and chained in Tartarus, a place that is located at the deepest and farthest part of the universe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk had enough of Prince Kai's childish behavior and hit his head lightly. "Stop struggling okay? Do you want me to drop you? Just so you know I'm not stupid to just leave Princess Sehun." Prince Kai stop crying and looked at him. "What do you mean?" Prince Kai said. "Prince Kris is there to save her,duh?" Minhyuk said as Prince Kai was shocked. 

"H-how?! He's dead!" Prince Kai said then Minhyuk laughs. "Zeus gave me an order to fetch a magical water called "elixir" from Poseidon. He also asked for Arthemis to call Prince Kris' spirit from the underworld as I drop 5 droplets of elixir to his grave. He was revived again as a zombie." Minhyuk said. "Wow! Its unbelievable but why you do it?" Prince Kai asked again.

 

"Simple,Its the prophecy. The oracle said so." Minhyuk said as he told him the prophecy. Prince Kai was shocked but he was glad that Prince Kris was back again and he's sure he will be able to save Princess Sehun and King Luhan and turn everything back to normal.Minhyuk bid farewell to Prince Kai after he dropped him on the Teleportation Kingdom and went back to where the Gods and Goddesses are. Minhyuk have faith in Prince Kris for he know he will be able to save his beloved girl and friend. He laughs at himself for being a wedding crusher but he believed he did a good job to stop the spreading of darkness.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tadah~

Chapter 6 is out ><

the ending is near!!!!

feel free to vote/comment/subscribe :)

thanks for reading

i will up date soon >:3