Telekinesis Kingdom

Thriller (EXO Version)
Princess Sehun was locked up in the biggest room of the castle. It was located at the 5th floor of the castle since the castle had 10 floors. She was worried of what happened to Prince Kai, Prince Kris and the others.
 
She hoped that nothing bad will happened to them. The Princess looked outside the window when the door to her room was opened and the King was standing behind her.
 
"Oh my Princess,how I'd miss you." King Luhan said while back hugging Princess Sehun. The Princess was trying to break free from the King's grasp. "I had a bad news for you, Prince Kris was dead but Prince Kai is on the way here." King Luhan said.
 
Princess Sehun breaks down and cry. The King was happy at the Princess' sight because he got a chance to comfort the Princess.
 
"why.... Why are you doing this?! Theyre our friends!" Princess Sehun said while crying. "So I can have you for my own.... your mine!" King Luhan said while portraying a sad face. Princess Sehun was about to answer when the King, someone barged in the room.
 
"Your highness, We have spotted Prince Kai coming this way!" one of his dark soldier named Eunkwang said.
 
"Did you hear that my dear? Prince Kai is coming." King Luhan said while grinning evily "please dont kill him,I beg you." Princess Sehun said while facing King Luhan. "and what do I get if I do it? Hmmm?" King Luhan said.
 
"I-I'll kiss you.... in the lips!" Princess Sehun said because she knew he wanted it even though its against her will but its the only way to saved Prince Kai.
 
Princess Sehun cant afford to loose another friend just because of her and the only way she can think for now is kissing him since before he want to kiss her in the lips but she didnt want to so he said he will wait for it to happen.
 
"Very well then... General Eunkwang, send the other 5 dark soldier of yours in here,I have a mission for the 6 of you." King Luhan said and General Eunkwang nodded.
 
After 3 minutes, General Eunkwang went inside with Sungjae,Ilhoon,Peniel,Hyunsik and Changseob. The King order them to capture Prince Kai as slave for Princess Sehun in exchange for a sweet kiss from his beloved girl.
 
 
 
 
 
[Prince Kai's POV]
 
I already arrived at the castle and planned on how to save the Princess. When one of the soldiers went out, I sneek behind him and killed him then the other one. I succeeded to enter the castle. I was lucky that I saw a guard and captured him.
 
I asked him to tell me where is Princess Sehun was locked. Luckily he told me that Princess Sehun was in the 5th floor and it had a one big room in the middle.
 
I knocked out the guard and went there but to my suprised, I was captured by 6 people and I can guess that one of them is the General. How cleaver of them,sneaking like crazy ninjas and appear out of nowhere and captured me. I guess their the best knights in here... but... tchhh.... they interfere my mission! Aish!
 
"Let me go!" I told them abit calm. "I'm sorry but this is the King's ordered." The General said and they bring me to a dark cell located at the 2nd floor then they chained my hands and feet. I keep trying to set myself free but I failed.
 
I heard someone called my name and when I looked up, its King Luhan while holding a mirror. " We met again, Prince Kai." He said and its practically annoying. "Let me go! Where's Princess Sehun?!"
 
I shouted in my annoyance since I cant really calm myself since first, the one who captured Princess Sehun is here, second he was now an annoying demon and lastly he killed Prince Kris! He showed me the mirror and I gasped when I saw Princess Sehun crying on the bed.
 
I swear if got break free I will kill this lunatic demon  infront of me thankfully he went away but I couldnt hide the sadness in my heart, seeing and hearing her cry makes my heart feel pain.
 
I promised Prince Kris that I will save Princess Sehun and I will do it but right now I had to plan on how to break free.
 
 
 
[No one's POV]
 
King Luhan went to where Princess Sehun and told her that Prince Kai is captured, unharmed and chained. "I fulfilled my promise,now its your turn, unless you want me to kill him infront of you." King Luhan said.
 
He sat beside the bed where Princess Sehun was lying and crying. Her eyes are puffed from too much crying, her nose is red but she was still beautiful.
 
The Princess faced the King and nodded. The King might be a demon by now but he will do anything just to have Princess Sehun so he will fulfilled her request as long as there is something from her in return.
 
Princess Sehun didnt like it but she had to kissed the King if she wanted Prince Kai to be alived so she leaned in and kiss the King's lips and King Luhan kissed her back while hugging her.
 
The King was so happy because he's the first one to kissed the Princess and do it without forcing her. 
 
After 5 minutes of kissing,cuddling and panthing, Princess Sehun was now asleep while tears flowing down her face. The King was so happy when he went to his room and was planning to use Prince Kai to get what he wanted from Princess Sehun.
 
He was very happy that moment that he held a feast in his castle and reward his 6 Knights for a job well done.
 
The people of Telekinesis Kingdom never seen the King was so happy that they had all decided to enjoy and savour the moment.
 
Meanwhile,down the dungeon below Chorong was cursing herself cause the King finally got a kiss from Princess Sehun. She saw it by using the magic mirror in the wall of her caged.
 
What annoys her is that the King used a powerful spell so she cant used her powers. She wanted to get free but to do that she had to break the spell but before she could think of everything, the door to her cell was opened and she was killed by one of the King's knight.
 
Before she knew it,the King had already read her mind and ofcourse the King wont let her so he killed her but the spell was not broken.
 
"You may had succeed my King but I know that the prophecy will came true." She said with her last breath and last laugh before her life was left out of her body.
 
Prince Kai can hear people celebrating,thankfully the guard removed him from the wall but still he was inside the cell. All he can think now is how to save the Princess and free himself,for now he just went to sleep after eating so he can think properly by tomorrow.
 
Princess Sehun was still asleep due to tiredness and King Luhan soon joined her after the feast for he wanted to sleep with Princess Sehun while helding her in his arms.
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
here's the 4th chapter x_x
 
the 5th chapter will be out soon
bear with me guys....
 
thank you for all who subscribed and voted my story <3