The End of the Battle

Thriller (EXO Version)

[ flashback]

 

King Luhan was fighting with Prince Kris. He went berserk which led his 5 dark balls to went directly to Princess Sehun who he chained into a nearby wall so she couldnt escape.

Prince Kris and King Luhan tried to save Princess Sehun but they were too late for the 5 dark balls already explode infront of Princess Sehun.

 

[end of flashback]

 

 

Prince Kris couldnt believe that Princess Sehun is dead. He was telling himself that Princess Sehun isnt dead but when he saw a pool of blood om the floor where Princess Sehun is,thats where he lose his state of mind.

"No! No! NOO!" He said as he teared up "She cant be dead! This is all your fault!!!!!" He said angrily as he pointed at King Luhan who is also mad. They began to fight again.

 

The fog was cleared after the explosion, Princess Sehun was unconscious on the floor but she is still alive.

 

 

 

[flashback]

 

Princess Sehun can hear Prince Kai and King Luhan screaming her name. She froze on her spot when she saw 5 dark balls was getting closer to her. She can feel the pain from her body and saw her own blood.

She was shocked because she was still alive. It happeneds that Minhyuk throw some of magical seeds which came from Hestia,Goddess of Harvest.

Those magical seeds turned into a shield that able to protect her but one dark ball manage to slightly hit her. The seeds which became a shield created a big round container and held Princess Sehun inside.

 

[end of flashback]

 

 

 

The seeds from Hestia isnt only for defense purposes its purpose is also to heal anyone who it protects if that person/creature is hurt. Princess Sehun fall asleep as her wounds are getting healed.

Prince Kris saw something green as he continue his battle with King Luhan. His eyes went wide, King Luhan looked to where he was looking and they were both shocked and glad to see Princess Sehun was alive.

"King Luhan,I'll make sure you're dead!" Prince Kris said as he fight. "You wish! Hah! I better end this now for Princess Sehun was waiting for me." King Luhan said.

 

Many hours have pass but the two kept fighting. King Luhan manage to hurt Prince Kris by using his powers. It was already midnight but the two didnt stop their battle. Prince Kris maybe is a zombie now but due to his strong love for the Princess makes him go on and continue the battle.

After 5 more hours, Prince Kris was now lying on the ground. King Luhan was about to end Prince Kris' life when the moon shows its full self, the moon gave Prince Kris some energy and manage to avoid the death that awaits him.

 

 

"I dont know why but the moonlight gives me a thrilling feeling at the same time it feels crazy and exciting." Prince Kris said to himself. He prayed for the Gods and Goddesses to give him  a power to return King Luhan back to normal and save Princess Sehun. 

 

"Im sorry but I had to do this" he said as manage to manouver the battle which made King Luhan fall down the floor then he use Apollo's blessed sword and stab King Luhan's dark heart. The spell was slowly disappearing and King Luhan was now returning to his old self as the Telekinesis Kingdom became bright again. His mixed and confused mind was now back to normal and he found out that Chorong is the real one who killed his parent. 

Everything went back to normal. Prince Kris immediately freed Princess Sehun and regain consciousness. They were happy that everything was ok again.

Prince Kris hug Princess Sehun due to too much happiness. King Luhan did the same and ask  for everyone's forgiveness and fortunately,they knew King Luhan doesnt mean it and forgave him.

 

Prince Kris carried Princess Sehun and rode back to Wind Kingdom. "Im so happy your alive and everything is back to normal. Princess Sehun said. "Me too except the fact that Im a zombie." Prince Kris said with a hint of sadness. "Its ok, we still love you." Princess Sehun said with a smile which made Prince Kris smile.

 

 

 

The two of them was happy that everything had return back to normal and the only thing left now is who will Princess Sehun choose and end up with and what will the faith of the Princes will be.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 is done~

few more chapters and this story is done <3

see ya all soon~

thanks for reading my story <3