Finale: The Real Ending

Thriller (EXO Version)

The battle between good and evil finally had come to an end. After 4 months everything has been restored. The 3 Princes went to the Wind Kingdom because today,the Princess had finally decide whom she chooses. The 3 Princes promised that whatever happeneds they will be remained as friends.

 

King Hunter and Queen Sena was waiting at their throne when the 3 Princes appeared infront of them and bowed. "Welcome to our kingdom 3 great Princes. As you all know..... Princess Sehun had already choose who she wants to be with." the King said. They were discussing about what might have happened after the Princess choose. They all agreed that they will respect the Princess' decision and will continue their friendship.

 

While the boys were busy discussing,Queen Sena began to squeal as she saw her daughter wearing an Arabian Princess gown. She was wearing a gold bra-like top with a diamond in the middle and a short-short with matching see-through long skirt  that matches her outfit.Her straight hair was pony tailed and tied with sea green emerald ribbon. She looks so stunning that everyone drooled at her. The Princes gulped when they saw the Princess. She looked so y and smoking hot that the Princes cant help not to be .

Her father happily escorted her in the throne and said "My daughter is so beautiful and y like her parents." He said while faking a sob making the Queen slap his arm lightly and told them to forgive his childish husband which made everyone laugh. "Ok,ok.... So now... Princess Sehun,Its time for you to announce who you choose, whoever you choose, we will respect you and always remember we love you dear." Her parents said. "Thank you mother.... father...." She said and smile happily then face the Princes. 

 

"Its hard to choose since the 3 if you are very special to me but...... He stand out. Ever since I met him,I felt different... I felt love and...... When he said that he loves me,I was so happy that I wanted to return his feelings but before I didnt get the chance because of what happened but now is the time to tell him what I feel." She said as she walked towards the 3 Princes.

 

Princess Sehun came to King Luhan and kiss his cheek then she went to Prince Kai and kiss his cheek then she stop infront of Prince Kris and kiss his lips and hug his neck. Prince Kris blushed as he wrapped his arms around Princess Sehun's waist and return the kiss.

King Luhan and Prince Kai was happy for them even though they were somehow feel abit hurt. They still remained friends as Prince Kris and Princess Sehun was happily hugging each other. After 3 weeks,both Kingdom was preparing the wedding for Prince Kris and Princess Sehun.

 

Princess Sehun doesnt mind if Prince Kris was still a zombie for she knew, its only his body but his soul and heart remains alive. He was still handsome for Princess Sehun and Prince Kris was very thankful for everyone especially Princess Sehun accept him even though he was a zombie.

 

 

 

 

 

May 5,1995

It was Princess Sehun and Prince Kris' wedding, everyone was busy preparing all the things they needed. Princess Sehun was preparing for their wedding, she was so nervous cause this time, its the person that she loves who will she be married. Prince Kris was on his way to the Wind Kingdom.

 

[After 4 hours]

Everyone already filled the towns square. It was really beautiful. There was a big buffet table on the left side while the wedding gifts are in the right side. The chairs and tables were perfectly arrange into 4 rows and 3 columns. Flowers with different colors are everywhere. The altar was decorated with a red carpet on the middle and the posts were decorated with white and gold ribbons. Everyone already filled the chairs. Prince Kai,King Luhan,Chen and Tao filled the 4 front seats at the left while the bride and groom's parents were at the right side.

 

Everyone was happily chatting when Prince Kris arrived. Everyone saw how handsome he is even though he's undead. His blonde hair was brushed up while he wear a white tuxedo,black necktie and white shoes which made him had a God-like aura. After 3 minutes, Princess Sehun had arrived along with his father. She was wearing a heart shape corset and a long silk gown skirt that is colored white with a touch of blue sapphires formed as sparking christmas tree made of sparkling lights.

 

A Priest named Chanyeol started the wedding. "We are now gathered here for Princess Sehun and Prince Kris' wedding,now lets start this." He said as he looked towards Prince Kris. "Do you Prince Kris accept Princess Sehun as your beloved wife? Through richer or poorer? Through sickness and health?" He said. " yes father,I do" Prince Kris answered happily as the Priest faces the Princess. "Do you Princess Sehun accept Prince Kris as your beloved husband? Through richer or poorer? Through sickness and health?" "I do father." The Princess said shyly. " Bride and Groom,please face each other and exchaged your vows." The Priest ordered. Prince Kris and Princess Sehun began to exchange their vows as they face each other  and wear their wedding rings. "Ladies and Gentlemen, as the power bestow upon me,I now pronounce Prince Kris of Dragon Kingdom and Princess Sehun of Wind Kingdom as husband and wife,you may now kiss the bride." The Priest announce as he smile widely. The newly weds happily kissed each other as the doves flies above them.

 

 

2 years have passed when King Kris and Queen Sehun ruled the Dragon kingdom. Queen Sehun's parents already adopted Lay as Sehun's older sister since they want a sister for Sehun and Lay was chosen because they already know her and she was closed with Queen Sehun and her parents. Lay and Suho were now Queen and King Suho of Wind Kingdom. Queen Sehun got pregant at that time which made King Kris very happy. Queen Lay and King Suho would often visit Queen Sehun to check their little sister and their brother in law. She was so happy to see and know that she will be having a niece as the couple and Queen sehun and King Kris was happy because they got a chance to see their twin nephew (Queen Lay and King Suho's children named Youngmin and Kwangmin).

 

 

King Luhan and Prince Kai fell inlove with each other and they got married as well. They were now happy living with each other and they were still bestfriends with Queen Sehun and King Kris. They adopted 2 little girls named Krystal and Jessica. They were happy to know Queen Sehun and King Kris were having a baby.

 

 

 

After 10 months, Queen Sehun gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and named him LJoe. Their friends,family and relatives were very happy to know and every thrice a month, they would have a reunion along with their children. Queen Sehun and King Kris was very happy and they live peacefully along with their loved ones. Christmas came and they had a celebration on Dragon Kingdom. Minhyuk visit them and gave King Kris a potion to return hum back to normal as his Christmas gift and he thank him and celebrated with others. King Kris now had nothing to worry being an immortal being cause now he was happy to spend his life with his beloved wife and son.

 

 

The End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its done <3

 

thank you everyone for the support, saranghae <3