Shameful

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

Victoria shouted, "Everyone be ready," all of them breathe heavily as they ran toward the monster that was running out of the dark castle. Haneul frowned as she stabbed her sword into the demon's heart, she turned to Victoria and asked, "What's wrong with this? I mean, why are we here?" 

Victoria looked away from the demon in disgust and replied, "Someone must have pressed the higher level of this practice," Subin cursed and douged when a demon was coming her way, "How do we get out of here?" 

Victoria frowned in deep thoughts, "There is only two way.. Either someone turn off the active motion or kill all the demon." Yoonmi and Rion ran to them and says, "There's too many demon in one go, any way to contact the people outside?" Victoria took our her cellphone and dialed to Jenissi, "Please..Pick up.." Victoria's face lighted up when he picked up. She explained to him while the rest guard against her from all the demon, "He's coming as soon as possible!" 

"Everyone just attack while we wait!" Yoonmi shouted. Victoria turned to Subin and says, "Please guard after JinAh and Jae In. They are too weak to move with their current state,". Subin nodded her head and turned to look at Jae In and Jin Ah holding their side as they lean on each other. Subin ran over to them and hold them by either side of her, "Let's go to some hiding place." 

 

 

"You should join us," Jessica held out her hand to Isabella, "You're the one that we are looking for." Isabella took a step back and say in the tremble tone, "W-W-What are you talking about?!!" 

Ella pushed Isabella toward a wall and dig her nail into her face, "Don't play dumb. We saw everything," Isabella closed her eye and shook her head, "I-I didn't do it! I-I.." A slap went across Isabella's face and everyone stayed silent, she opened her eyes and gasped when she saw that Rose's eye was burning from anger, "Shut the hell up and be honest with us. Why did you do that to Oath' Ethos?" 

Jessica chuckled and hip bumps Rose, "Look like someone couldn't help but get impatient to get rid of them." Roee smirked and says, "I always had a problem with Victoria. I can't imgaine that I was best friend with her before she was being kick out of this group." 

Ella rolled her eye and says, "Victoria is such a ," she grabbed Isabella's chin and hissed, "Now be honest with us." Isabella shivered and tears steam down her cheek, "Because I'm jealous of how close Haneul is to Hansol and the fact that Hansol seem to be in love with Haneul!!"

The rest of them stays silent as Isabella cried her heart out. Jessica placed a hand on Isabella's shoulder and smiled at her, "Then you should join us because we can help you to get Hansol and get rid of that clique." 

 

 

Jenissi ran out of the practice room and got stopped by B-Joo, "Where are you going?" Jenissi inhaled and says, "Oath' Ethos is in trouble..They..They are in C6 Level E training room," Hansol and Yano went over to them and says, "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" The four of them ran in their fastest speed toward the training block. Yano eyes Jenissi with a suspicious look and asked, "How did you that they're having trouble?" 

The rest of them turned to Jenissi with a suspicious look too. He sighed and says, "Let's just get them out first! I will explains everything to all of you!" 

"YAH!" The four of them stopped in their track and saw Kidoh, Xero and Hojoon and went over to them. Kidoh chuckled and says, "Where are y'all heading to? You look as if there is demon chasing after you!" 

"There is really demon chasing after THEM not us," B-Joo says in a serious expression, "Oath' Ethos is in trouble!" Jenissi rolled his eye and yelled, "Just come with us! There's no time to waste!" 

 

 

Victoria whinned in pain when a group of demon surrounded all of them. She dropped her weapon to the ground and says, "I can't do it anymore.. There is too many of them." Haneul looked at her in shock and says, "Unnie! Your head is bleeding!" 

Yoonmi guarded them as monster started to rushed toward to them, "Bring her to Subin! Faster!" Hanuel nodded and helped Victoria up, "Come unnie,". Victoria shook her head and says, " I can't leave you all alone!" Yoonmi slashed off a demon's head and says, "I can handle them."

Jin Ah looked at Yoonmi and thought, 'She doesn't look like she is a beginner at all! She's as good as Victoria unnie.. Who is she?' Jin Ah snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the voice of Jenissi. Victoria turned to her boyfriend and smiled, "I knew he will come.." Jenissi ran over to her and hold her, "Are you okay? You can't fight in this state." 

B-Joo slashed off the head of the demon that was attacking Rion, "What is going on?! Why did you all press the highest training program that is highest than level A?!" 

Rion stared at him and shouted, "Stop asking and help us to think of a plan!"

"There is no way that we can stop this unless someone switch off the program," Xero says as he stabbed the demon's heart and frowned in disgust by its blood, "You guys are lucky that the demon isn't vampire," 

Jenissi rushed over to help them after he leave Victoria with Subin, "I wish I have listen to what Ms Kim says in class! None of us here is clever!!" Yoonmi looked at those demon surrounding her, Yano pointed her to the rest, "Let's help her!" 

Before they could get to her, she slashed all of the demon's head off inone shot and that leave all of them with a jaw drop. Kidoh shook his head and says, "All my training had gone to a waste." 

"AHH!!!" All of them turned to Jin Ah who was screaming her head off, "UNNIEE!!" A demon was strangling Subin and her weapon had been threw far from her by the demon. Tons of the other demon was surrounding Jin Ah, Jae In and Victoria, who was weak. 

Yoonmi gasped and yelled, "SUBIN!" She slashed off more demon's head and tried her best to help Subin but a group of demon surrounded all of them. Victoria hissed at Subin, "Subin! Use your strength to escape!" Subin cried and shook her head, "I- I can't move at all!!" 

The demon laughed in a ugly way with its distorted eyes and says in  it cracked tone, "The bearer of vision. Who are you?" 

Kidoh looked at Xero with a shock expression, "Wh-What? Bearer of vision? Symbols had long been lost since the day where the war started. The book of symbol had been stolen by Hade and none of the student in school have the vision symbol expect for the symbol of angelic power." 

Xero frowned and says, "I don't know.." 

Subin frowned and says, "I don't know what you- you are talking about! Let go of me and my friend now!" The demon laughed loudly and roar that caused the whole illusion world to shake, all the demon started to attack everyone. Subin looked at all her friend being beated up by the demon, she held her hand without thinking, "Vision," 

The demon in front of her widen it eyes and groaned loudly before it was frozen in it spot. "What am I doing?" She looked around and every of the demon had being frozen on spot and they slowly melted away in flame. She ran over to Jin Ah, Jae In and Victoria, "Are y'all okay?!" 

Jin Ah smiled weakly and pointed to Subin's wrist, "Unnie your tattoo on the wrist are glowing," Victoria grabbed Subin's hand and examined it with the rest behind them, she looked up to Subin and say, "You're really Subin, I have found you!" She hugged onto her before she fainted off in Subin's embrace, "VICTORIA!!" 

 

 

Beep. Beep. Beep. 

 

Victoria toss and turn in her sleep before she heard her name been called by someone. She slowly opened her eye to see Jenissi towering over her face with worrying face and a huge bruise on his pretty face. She gave him a dry smile and touched his cheek "Don't  worry. I'm fine." She turned her face to the other side to see Subin, Yoonmi and Haneul leaning against each other's shoulder to sleep. She chukled and sat up with Jenissi help, "Where are the rest?"

Jenissi sat on the edge of the bed and tucked her hair behind her ear, he gently kiss her forehead and says, "Jin Ah and Jae In are in another ward. B-Joo, Xero, Hojoon and Hansol are keeping them company." She chuckled and says, "Jae In must be grinning ear to ear that Hansol are there with her." Jenissi laughed and her head, "I guess so." 

Victoria frowned as she looks at the other three of the couch and asked, "Why ain't they getting their treatment for their minor injury?" Jenissi sighed and  says,"They says that the minor injury doesn't bother them at all." Victoria frowned deeper and says, "No, they should get the nurse to treat them too. Jenissi could you please help me?" 

He sighed but nodded his head, "As they're your best friend." She smiled sweetly to him and gave him a peck on his cheek, "You're the best!" 

"Ahem!" They turned to saw Haneul awake, she laughed and says, "We can go by ourselves! We won't like to bother the sweet moments! Right Yoonmi, Subin?" She turned to them and rolled her eye to see them asleep. "YAHH!!" 

Yoonmi and Subin jumped up and says, "W-What?" Hanuel smiled sweetly at them and repeated, "Right?" Yoonmi and Subin looked at each other and says in confusion, "Yeah?" 

Haneul grinned from ear to ear and dragged both of them out, "See you later!!" Yoonmi and Subin says in union, "Bye bye!" 

 

 

Jin Ah groaned as the nurse treated her injury back, the nurse shook her head and says, "This is will not get better in a few days time, You will need to bear for the pain for about 2 week." Jin Ah groaned in annoy, B-Joo pull the curtain away. Jin Ah's face went into a deeper red as her back are being seen by him, "YAHH!!" The nurse pull her clothes down to cover her back, "It's done too." 

The nurse went out of the ward and closed the room behind her. B-Joo smirked and says, "There's nothing good for me to look too." 

Jin Ah frowned and yelled, "YAH!!" He chuckled and leaned against the bed and says, "Are you feeling better now?" Jin Ah nodded her head and says, "Yeah I guess,". B-Joo nodded and took out a penknife out of his coat, "Is this yours?" 

Jin Ah widen her eye and says, "Omg, how did you get that? I thought I lost it!" She took it back from him and say, "Thanks." He put his hand on her head and says, "Forget everything that you saw on that night when you're with Hojoon." 

JinAh blushed hard when she remember the scene when B-Joo was making out with Rose, "I-I had forgot about it long ago.. Did I drop my penknife at that time?" 

B-Joo nodded his head, "Um." He glanced at at her knee and realized that there are still cut on her knee that are untreat. He went over to the first aid kits and went over to her. He squatted down and examines her wound, he carefully apply cream over her wound, she whinned in pain and grabbed onto his shoulder. He chuckled and her head, "It will be fine, put your trust in me, okay?" 

She bite her lip and nodded her head. He smiled and apply 2nd layer of cream. Jin Ah examines his feature carefully and thought, 'He is quite good looking..'. Her glance land on his lip and her face deepen in the shade of red by the thoughts of how soft will his lip be. He paste the plaster on the wound and gave it a light pat that caused her to groan in pain.

He looked up to her with an apologized look, "Mianhae," he gave the wound a peck and says, "Get well soon, wound. Don't leave a scar on this pretty leg." Jin Ah looked away in shame that her heart was beating fast for him when she knew he have a girlfriend. 

 

❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ 

Updated by PinkyLoveMusic

The symbols of VISION