Secret Leak

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

With two bodyguard walking beside Yoonmi, no one dare to approach her as she walked past lots of student at Shadow Academy. She secretly giggle to herself as she saw guys drooling as they saw her, she tucked her hair behind her ear and smile sweetly to them, "Please take care of me. I'm a new student." 

All the guys nodded their head and shouted, "YES! We will!". Jessica frowned and rolled her eyes, she turned to Cherry, "Who's she?". 

Rose shrugged and says, "I heard that she is a rich family daughter. Shall we invite her to join us?" Ella shook her head and yelled, "NO! I don't like her," the rest nodded their head in agreement. They decided to left her out even though she is rich and pretty. 

At the other hand, Yoonmi looked at Ladies Code with the concer of her eyes and thought, 'Dream on. I won't join you all even if you offer to give me your own company,' she smirked and walked to her class. 

 

 

Mrs Lim entered the class and cleared , "Back to your seat! Now!!", everyone sighed and went back to their seat with a gloomy face. Mrs Lim smiled and says, "Today we have three new student joining us. Do you know that?" Everyone looked bored and no one answer her. She cleared and Victoria says, "Yes, we know about it."

Mrs Lim smiled widely and says, "Three of your please come in now," everyone turned their attention toward the door as it was pushed open by JaeIn. Jae In walked in with Rion and Yoonmi. 

"Please introduce yourself to the class," Mrs Lim says and they nodded their head. 

JaeIn kept her cold face and says, "Hello, I'm Jae In." Victoria lifted her head up with her eyes widen as she looked at Jae In with an unbelieveable face. Jae In looked at her with a frown on her face and looked away.

Rion took a deep breathe and says in a tremble tone, "I-I'm Rion. Jae In's sister." Vctoria frowned deeper as she felt so confuse now. How could they have the same name as her two sister that had gone missing since years ago and .... She looked at Haneul, who was sitting beside her, who had the same name as her long lost sister too. 

Yoonmi waved to everyone in a cheerful way and says, "Hello everyone! My name is Yoonmi!" Guys went crazy with her cute little action, other than Topp Dogg, who just blankly stared at the her.

Gohn rushed into the classroom and mummbled a sorry to Mrs Lim before he sat down. Jenissi looked at Gohn and asked, "Where have you went? Where's Seogoong?" 

Gohn fan himself with his own hand and loosen his tie, "We went to get Jae In and Rion. We ran into some demon as we came back and Seogoong got injured while saving Rion. They're here, right?" 

Hansol nodded and pointed to the front, "They are here with another new student," Gohn nodded his head and mummbled, "Good." 

A-Tom groaned as he put his phone back into his pocket. B-Joo looked at him with a confusion face and asked, "What's wrong?" 

A-Tom covered his face in frustration, "Mr Han gave me a mission to go to mundane to bring two new transfer student into school on tomorrow. Why me?!" HoJoon pat his shoulder and says, "Mundane world is fun! You could go and have some ice-cream and chill for a moments without anyone chasing after you for homework." 

He rolled his eyes and says, "I won't because you're the only one in all of us that never pass up your project." HoJoon rolled his eye too and says, "Bring me along too! We could go and have some ice-cream!" A-Tom groaned and agreed to bring him along. He won't want to go into the mumdane world alone after encourted a scary creatures who barks loudly at him when he got out of the academy once. 

 

 

Jin Ah clenched her fist and asked Subin nervously, "So you called Mr Han just now?" Subin nodded her head as she closed the door behind her. Jin Ah sighed and looked at Subin with a sad expression, "What about mom and dad? Have you tell them about it?" 

Subin shook her head and says, "I couldn't bring myself to tell them," Jin Ah yelled in frustration, "What is wrong with all those shadow hunter stuff?"

Subin sat on her bed and opened the book given by Mr Han. She fliped the page one after another as she slowly take in all the information into her mind. While Jin Ah was thinking how should they tell their parent that they're transfering, Subin says, "I will tell them the truth on tomorrow." 

"How?" 

Subin closed the book and says, "By telling them the truth of shadow hunter. We have angelic blood flowing inside our body. They will understand because they had already told us the truth that we're not their child in the first place when they found us on the street." 

Jin Ah sighed and nodded her head, "Guess we have them to fill up the form tomorrow. And we will be leaving by when?" 

Subin shrugged and says, "I don't know. Maybe tomorrow or the day after," she lay down on her bed and cover the blanket over herself and says, "But I will still be back everyday to see mom." 

"But Subin you know that no student is allow to leave the academy right? You will get scold like that guy wh-" 

Subin closed her eyes and says, "I know, but I will." Jin Ah couldn't says anything to her stubborn sister but just sigh. 

 

 

The morning came as fast as anyone thought, birds was chipping aways and sun was rising up as it shine through the window which woke Hanuel up. She stired in her bed before she climbed out and went over to wake Victoria up as she shared a room with her. 

"Unnie, it's time for school," Haneul shook her lightly. Victoria groaned and says, "10 more minutes. You can go and get ready first." Haneul nodded her head and head toward the bathroom. 

Victoria slowly opened her eye and the first things that came into her mind was what Mr Han told her yesterday. 

 

"Haneul, Rion and Jae In had being confirmed by me that they're your own sister." Mr Han says as he took a seat on the couch. Victoria frowned and says, "How do you confirm that?" 

Mr Han smiled and pointed to his neck, "There is a birthmark of star on the back of every of your neck. They had the same birthmark as you and I had confirmed that they had the same necklance with their name craved on it too." 

Victoria smiled a little and sighed, "But there is still three more sister that is missing." Mr Han chuckled and says, "They will be here soon and everything will be fine. Don't worry." 

 

"Unnie! UNNIE!!" Haneul yelled. Victoria tossed her blanket away from her and sat up in shock, "What happen?!" Hanuel laughed and says, "I thought you're asleep again!" 

Victoria chuckled and shook her head, "Of course no. There are two more student coming today." 

"Yeah! I'm excited to be friends with them and bring them into Oath' Ethos, like how we brought Yoonmi, Jae In and Rion in too!" Haneul jumped up and down with a wide smile on her face, "School is going to be fun with them around!" 

Victoria could only laugh along with her sister because she won't want her sister to know that this school is far more from fun. 

 

 

"Dad, we have something to discuss with you," Subin stood behind her dad as he was cooking breakfast. He turned around with the frying pan in his hand and a forceful smile on his face, "W-What is it daughter?". 

Subin took a deep breathe and says, "Actually, Jin Ah and I will be-" 

"Alright!! Breakfast is ready~~!!" Their dad smile and place a plate of hot pancake on the table, "Call JinAh come and have breakfast."

Subin frowned as she found her dad is not behaving normally as usual, 'Did he heard what we we saying last night?' 

Just as JinAh entered the kitchen, Subin called out, "Dad. You found out about it right?" JinAh stood where she is as their dad slowly turned to face them. Subin became serious as she says,"You overheard us that we're going to transfer to another school right?" 

JinAh sat down beside Subin and says, "Dad..." 

Their dad sighed as he took a seat opposite of them, he press a hand against his face and sighed deeply, "And the fact that both of you are shadow hunter." 

JinAh gasped and says, "How you...?" Their dad smile a little as he looked up, "I overheard it and I know that shadow hunter exist in this world." 

"How did you?" JinAh asked as she took a bite of her breakfast. Subin slowly picks up her fork and took a mouthful of it with her favourite blueberry jam. It seem as if the two of them had seen a new side of her their adoptive dad and the facts that he is sharing with them his story.

He smiled and explained, "It actually happened near to 16 years ago. I known a girl that seem so different from the rest of the college girls that I known. She is so brave and bold." 

"Is she your first love?" Subin asked as she took a sip of orange juice. Their dad nodded his head and says, "And she's a shadow hunter." 

JinAh and Subin went, "Wow..." JinAh clapped her hand and says, "That's great! Now we don't need to lie to dad anymore. We are asked to transfer to Shadow Academy." 

Their dad nodded his head as he placed another hot pancake onto Subin's plate, "Thanks, dad." 

He placed his hand on both of their head and says, "I'm just worry. Because the world of shadow hunter is not that easy as it seem." The concer of his mouth slightly went down as he say, "And the fact that I won't have any children by my side anymore. "

JinAh placed her hand on top of her dad's hand and says, "Don't worry dad! We won't forget you and mom. Even though we are not your real children, you are still our parent and that's the truth that couldn't be remove." 

Subin exclaimed and nodded her head with a serious expression, "That's right dad!" 

Just as their dad was about to says something, the door bell rang. JinAh looked to the door and says, "I will get it!" JinAh ran to the living room as Subin took another bite of her pancake and told her dad without looking at him, "Dad is the best. Really." 

Her dad laughed and pull her into his embrace and says, "You need to learn how to express your feeling, Subin. If not it will be hard for you to live in this world to hold onto someone you love," Subin chuckled and there came JinAh shouting as she ran into the kitchen. 

Subin pulled away from her dad and saw two guy standing there looking at them. Both of them bowed to their dad and says, "We're here to bring your daughther to the academy." 

Their dad nodded their head and says, "Go and pack your thing, child. It's time to leave. You both should help them too because JinAh have a lots of thing!" 

HoJoon laughed and says, "Lots of thing?! That's what girls is like." JinAh smack HoJoon's arm and says, "This isn't the time for you to laugh." 

Subin raised her eyebrow and poked JinAh by the side, "You know him?" JinAh shook her head, "First time meeting this fool." 

Subin chuckled and says, "Both of you are so alike!" HoJoon rolled his eye and exclaimed, "Nothing like this fool!" 

A-Tom shrugged and pushed all of them to pack their stuff, "Best friend forever huh?" Subin sighed and says, "Now there's two fool!" 

HoJoon and JinAh turned to her and puffed our their cheek and crossed their arm. A-Tom rolled his eyes and turned to Subin, "Let's go up and pack your stuff. Leave this two fool alone." 

"NOO!! WAIT FOR ME!!" Both of them exclaimed and ran after them, "Both of you are like best friend too! Let's all be best friend together!!" 

A-Tom sighed and press his hand against his face and says, "Why do I agree to bring this fool along?" He turned to HoJoon and says, "Be quiet and help them, fool! Do you even want your ice-cream later?!" 

HoJoon's eyes lighted up all of a sudden and says, "YES!!! Let's go for ice-cream together!" 

 

 

Jenissi looked around before he entered Victoria's dorm, "Victoria!" She turned around and placed her hand against her chest, "You scared me!" 

He grinned and ran over to hug her, "I'm sorry. Miss you too much," she smiled and says, "Luckily Haneul is not here. If not she will find out about us." 

He pulled away and looked around, "Than where is she?". Victoria blinked and says, "Didn't Hansol told you that he is bringing her sister out secretly to the outside world with the rest?" 

Jenissi whinned and shook his head, "He didn't count me in! No wonder some of them was gone missing in the dorm and there was only a few of us left." He pouted and frowned as he sat down on the bed. Victoria laughed and poked his cheek, "At least we could have some time together now." 

He smiled and says, "That's right!" 

Victoria sat beside him and says, "Haneul must really miss the outside world since she only here since a fews day ago. She had been crying while she's sleeping." 

Jenissi turned his attention to her and asked, "Really? That must be the reason why Hansol kept saying that he will be going crazy soon. Must be because of Haneul. He is so close to her and that make it seem that they're a couple instead of slibing." 

"He must have some feeling toward her," Victoria exclaimed with joys. Jenissi looked at her with an unbelieveable face, "Are you serious, babe? They're slibing for my goodness sake." 

Victoria sweat dropped as she gave him an apologise smile, "Sorry!" 

She smiled to herself as she thought, 'But they're not blood related. Fighting Hansol!' 

Jenissi looked at his girlfriend with a weird expression on his face because Victoria had given a fighting hand sign and looked up with a hopeful star  shinning in her eyes. He chuckled and grabbed her hand, "Let's go out too." 

Victoria looked stunned and pulled back, "To where?" Jenissi smiled and says, "Of course is the outside world!" 

 

 

"Where are you going, Rion?" Jae In asked as she saw her sister holding a bottle of soup. Rion turned around and gave her sister an awkward smile as if she was being caught for doing something, "Going to check on Seogoong." 

Jae In soften her gaze and teased, "Oh really? Why only Seogoong but not Gohn? He saved us too." Rion blushed and says, "B-Because Seogoong is the only one getting hurt!" 

Jae In mouth went 'O' and smiled as she crossed her arm, "Alright. Do you know where he was at?" Rion sweat dropped and says, "I guess I could ask around?" 

Jae In rolled her eyes and gave her an unbelieveable face, "Oh my god, you need my help. They're at their dorm." Jae In dragged Rion out of their dorm, "Let's go!", 

At the other side of the hallway, Cherry was trembling with anger and clenched her fist, "Rion, how dare you fall in love with Seogoong oppa?" She chuckled and says, "I will never let it go." 

 

❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ

updated by PinkyLoveMusic 

 

 

Comment down below to let me know about anything!

Tell me what do you think of the story,

Let me know where is needed to be improve, 

Let me know who you want to see more,

Let me know!

 

P.S. I know I'm naggy. I'm your mom! lol.