Ice-Cream Day

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

 

HoJoon cleared his throat awkwardly as he walked along the pathway with JinAh, she took a deep breathe and turned to him with a wide smile on her face, "I'm fine! Don't worry. I'm just shock of what I saw just now,". HoJoon laughed and pushed up his glasses, "Just forget about it. It's not a good scene anyway,". 

JinAh grinned and clapped her hand together, "Let's go and have ice-cream! Can I ask Subin along?" HoJoon chuckled and says, "Of course, I shall ask A-Tom along too. Let's meet them at the ice-cream shop." 

"Are we going out of school for ice-cream?" JinAh asked. HoJoon shook his head and says, "No, we are not allow to get out of this school. But we have a centre town in this school where you can shop for what you need during your stay at here,"

JinAh smiled and link her arm together with HoJoon and says, "Than what are we waiting for? Let's go!" 

 

 

Yoonmi opened the window in her room and looked up to the beautiful full moon. She took a deep breathe and smiled, "The night is always the most beautiful," she looked down and saw Rion running out of the boys dorm with Jae In chasing after her. She straighted up herself and frowned while listening to their conversation.

Rion stopped in her track and her shoulder went up and down from sobbing, "Rion.." Jae In walked up to her younger sister and placed both of her hand on her shoulder to comfort her, "It is okay, Rion. You don't need to cry over what Cherry says,"

Rion shook her head and crouched down, "It wasn't because of what Cherry says, it was because I realize that I shouldn't have a thoughts of falling in love with Seogoong." Rion turned around to Jae In and says, "Unnie...Am I in the wrong of loving someone?" 

Jae In opened but closed it again, she could only sighed and hugged her sister. Yoonmi frowned and cursed, "Why isn't Jae In saying anything?". Yoonmi grab onto the window and jumped down to the groud, Rion and Jae In turned to her in shock. Yoonmi stood up and sighed, "What? Didn't saw someone jump off from a window?" 

Jae In shook her head and exclaimed, "Your room is on 5th floor! And you landed safely!" Yoonmi chuckled at their reaction, she had her hand on her hips and smirked, "This is what just a basic thing that I learnt since young," She turned to Rion and pointed her finger at her, "You!" 

Rion widen her eye in shock by Yoonmi's sudden outbust, "W-What?", Yoonmi exhaled and exclaimed, "There's nothing wrong for falling in love with someone! You can't control your feeling, so there is nothing wrong. If you lied to yourself about your own feeling toward him, you're wrong," Yoonmi walked toward Rion and put her hand on Rion's shoulder, "So head up and go after him." 

By the time Yoonmi had finish her speech, tears streamed down Rion's cheek and she hugged Yoonmi, "Gomawo, Yoonmi." Yoonmi smiled and pulled Rion away, she looked at Jae In and Rion, "No problems, there won't be any problem with me around." 

 

 

"Ice-cream huh?" A-Tom his lip and got up from his bed and headed over to the girl's dorm. As he was humming to a song, B-Joo was walking toward him, "Oh hyung!" 

B-Joo jogged up to A-Tom and asked, "Where are you going?" A-Tom grinned and exclaimed, "Ice-cream!" B-Joo sent him a weird expression and says, "Centre Town is over there, A-Tom." 

A-Tom walked past B-Joo and gave him a pat on the shoulder, "I know, hyung. I'm just going to the girl's dorm to bring someone out." A-Tom chuckled and ran to the girl's dorm, leaving B-Joo stunned on the pathway. 

"G-Girl's dorm?! Since when did our maknae had a girl-friend?" B-Joo widen his eyes and ran straight back to their dorm. 

 

 

 

A-Tom looked around the hallway before he ran straight to the door of Subin and JinAh's room. He knocked several times but there is no answers. He frowned and mumbled, "Is she asleep?" He knocked louder on this time round, he waited but there is no answers. He sighed and say loud enough for Subin to hear, "I'm coming in," Surprisly, the doors isn't lock. 

"Wow, Jinah did a GOOD job by not locking the door," he says and thoughts what kind of girls didn't lock their door before going out. He stepped into the room and saw someone under the blanket that had covered the whole body. "Subin?" he called out. He walked over and gently pulled away the blanket. 

Subin asleep with sweat forming on her forehead. He exhale and says, "I thought something happen," He shook her shoulder and she opened her eyes. Subin spoked with her cracked voice, "Why are you here?". She closed her eye and flinched slightly. 

"HoJoon and JinAh are going to the centre town for ice-cream. They're inviting us along with them, but are you alright? You look pale," A-Tom frowned as he sat on the edge of the bed. Subin nodded her head and mumbled, "Just having gastric pain," 

"Do you have any medicine with you?" A-Tom asked. Subin nodded her head and pressed one of the pillow against her whole face, "In my bag." He looked around and found it across the room. He found the medicine and poured a glass of water. 

A-Tom pulled the pillow away from her face and helped her to sit up. He passed the medicien to her, she took it with the water. He took the glass of water from her, "You should get some rest. Do you even have your dinner?" 

"No, I fell asleep because I was pissed off and the pain came when I was half way through my sleep," Subin sighed and hugged onto the pillows as she stared at her hand. 

"Than why didn't you call for Jin Ah?" A-Tom asked. 

Subin lay down and says, "Because she's out. I'm not going to the ice-cream shop anymore. You can go without me," Her eyes slowly closed and her breathing even out.  

"Sleep for 30 minute. I will bring you out for dinner. You are having pain because you skipped your dinner," A-Tom turned to Subin and found that she's asleep. He chuckled and cover her with blanket, he looked at her and brushed her hair away from her face and tuck it behind her ear, "Sleep tight." 

He went out of the room and went off to find HoJoon and Jin Ah.

 

 

"Yah, Jenissi. Are we there yet?" Victoria asked as she held her hand forward, trying to touch anything that was in front of her as she was blindfold by Jenissi. She could heard him chuckling behind her, "We're here!" She took of the cloth that is blocking her vision and pouted, "What is this?". 

Jenissi shrugged and sat down onto the grass, he pat to the seat next to him and say, "Sit down." Victoria took a seat next to him and looked up to the night sky. He smiled to himself as he saw her smile, he looked up to the night sky too. There was only silent between them becacuse the current that they felt is - comfortable. He looked at his watch and exclaimed, "It's time!!" 

Victoria turned to him in confusion and he just smiled to her and pointed to the sky, "1, 2, 3!!" Firework was sent flying up to the sky instantly. Victoria watched it in amused and she tear up when the last firework shot up with words of "I LOVE YOU, VICTORIA." 

Firework had came to an end and there was only darkness left. Victoria wiped away her tears and turned to Jenissi, "Thank you, Jenissi. Even though I did not does anything for this relationship, you didn't blame me but always stay by my side and support me. I'm really glad that you're here with me." 

Jenissi smiled and pulled Victoria into his embrace and says, "Shall I give you a chance to repay me?" Victoria chuckled and say, "Like how?" 

Jenissi pulled Victoria from him and says, "How about this?" Victoria gvave him a confusion looks. He laughed and placed his lip onto Victoria's. She smiled and kissed him back. After a while, she pulled away from him and asked, "Shouldn't we go back now? What if we got caught like how Xero did few day ago?" 

Jenissi shrugged his shoulder and says, "Who care? As long as we got back before dawn without anyone knowing, it will be fine!" Victoria smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder and says, "As long as I'm with you." 

 

 

B-Joo frowned as he sat down onto the sofa and crossed his arm. Xero looked at him and asked, "What happened? You are sulking." B-Joo sighed and turned to his group of friend, "HoJoon spoiled my moments with Rose! We're just getting hot at that moments!" 

Yano dropped his jaw and exclamied, "You did it with her?! Isn't that too fast? You guys just start dating two month ago!" Xero nodded his head and says, "Yeah, isn't that too fast?" 

B-Joo rolled his eyes and says, "Com'on guys! Don't tell me you don't feel like doing it with your girlfriend from times to times?" Nakta rasied both of his hand and says, "We don't have a girlfriend!" Sangdo laughed and says, "Yeah! We're forever alone!" 

B-Joo groaned and closed his eye. P-Goon slapped B-Joo's leg and asked, "So how did HoJoon spoil your moments?" 

"There was a transfer student called JinAh. She found us making out and HoJoon was with her. So HoJoon got mad at me for making out at those place when I could get a room," he sighed and took out a pen knife from his jacket, "And this was what that girl dropped." 

P-Goon took a closer look and chuckled, "That girl is weird to keep a penknife with her," B-Joo laughed and says, "What a interesting girl isn't it?" 

Xero smirked and teased B-Joo, "Don't tell me you're changing target again!!" B-Joo shrugged and crossed his arm, "Maybe! Anyway, did A-Tom had a girl-friend?" 

Hansol raised his eyebrow and exclaimed, "What do you mean by girl-friend? There is two different meaning in this words." B-Joo rolled his eye and says, "Either of it will do! You know that A-Tom hardly make friend with girls, so I'm curious." 

Hansol shrugged and says, "How will we know that? Why did you even bother?" B-Joo sat up with excitment and explained to them, "I saw him on the way back and he say that he is bring a girl out for ice-cream!" 

P-Goon clapped his hand together and exclamined, "Our maknae finally has a friend! Could it be the other girl that transfered in with JinAh?" Xero sat up with a frown on his face and say, "Do you mean Subin?" 

Hansol turned to him with a grin on his face, "And how do you know her?" Xero gently pushed Hansol head and says, "Don't think in another way. We got into some argument before she attended this school so we're not on the friendly side." Hansol pouted and says, "I thought that there will be some kind of show to see but sadly there is none!!" 

The rest laughed while Xero rolled his eyes and thought that how does A-Tom seem to get along with someone that is so bad temper. 

"Could you all tone down your volume?" Seogoong came out of his room to get a glass of water. Hansol grinned and started to tease Seogoong, "Oh! Someone is finally done crying in his room after Rion ran out of the dorm!" 

Nakta nodded his head and says, "He must have fall in love at first sight!" Seogoong drank the water silently and the member waited for him to be angry. Instead, he calmy says, "I must be crazy because my heart hurt like hell after she left,". 

 

 

"Sir, are you ready for your order?" One of the waitress in the ice-cream shop asked HoJoon. He smiled to her and ordered a chocolate foundae ice-cream. The waitress smile shyly at him and turned to JinAh, "What about you, Mdm?" 

She closed the menu and says, "Same!" The waitress bowed and collected the menu before she left. HoJoon looked at JinAh in surprise and asked her, "You like chocolate foudae too? I mean the ice-cream version of it," she nodded her head and says, "That had always being my favourite since young!" 

HoJoon grinned and leaned back against the soft cushion of the sofa, "Look like we have something in common," At the mean time, A-Tom entered the shop, "A-Tom! Over here!" 

He went over and greeted JinAh before he took a seat next to HoJoon. JinAh looked around before she turned to A-Tom, "Where is unnie?" 

"One banana caramel crunch," he ordered. He turned his attention to JinAh and says, "Subin is not feeling well so she's not coming,". JinAh exclaimed, "Is she having pains again? Did she take her medicine?" 

"Don't worry. I watched her take the medicine and came out after she fell asleep," A-Tom smiled at JinAh. She nodded her head and thanks him for taking care of her sister. The ice-cream arrived and the three of them their lip and says, "Let's eat!" 

HoJoon took a bite and says, "Awesome! A-Tom do you want to trade with JinAh and I?" A-Tom frowned and says, "I don't like chocolate!" JinAh whinned and scooped up a big spoon of A-Tom's ice cream while he was busy preventing HoJoon from trading it. 

JinAh took half of the bite and says, "This is nice!!" A-Tom turned to her and whinned, "Yah!!" JinAh grinned and gave the other half of the bite to HoJoon. A-Tom ate his ice-cream in a gloomy mood, and that caused HoJoon and JinAh laughing at his reaction. 

 

❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ 

updated by PinkyLoveMusic

 

XERO & HANSOL 

 

Comment guys! 
 
 
Stay tune for the next chapter!