The Truth and The Lies

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

Just than, While Subin open the doorknot slowly.. 

-KLUCK- KLUCK- 

They saw students walking around having weird shapes of tatoos on their hands and body like is quite smiliar to the one of Subin's wrist. 

"Unnie, why do you have similars tattoos as them? JinAh asked.  When Subin was about to reply JinAh someone came over. "Hello two ladies over there! Are you lost? Ms Lim asked.

"I guess so. May I know where is this place? Subin asked.

Ms Lim smiled to herself and says, "You're in a school called Shadow Academy." Ms Lim frowned and thought, 'How is it possible that two normal student will be able to see this school? Unless..'

Ms Lim gave one of her most sweetest smile and held out her hand toward both of them, "Why don't you follow me as I will tour you around this school?"

JinAh and Subin looked at each other with a unbelieveable look on their face.

 

 

One of the teacher was scolding a student while JinAh and Subin were in the office and they overheard the conversation. Both of them were curious so they peeked on it and they saw a handsome blonde hair guy sitting on the couch with a cold and mysterious look.

 

"Xero! Do you know is forbidden to go out of school without permission?Do you know what will happen if there is demon out there waiting for you?"

 

Xero chuckled and answers coldly, "Get kills just like what happens years ago in this school." 

The teacher smirked and crossed his arm across his chest and asked, "And? So you still dare to go out of the school?" This time it was Xero turns to smirk, he looked at the teacher with one of his coldest graze and asked lazily, "And do you think I care about being kill after what happened years ago?"

 

 

"Demon?" Subin says softly and frowned, "Why does this words bother me so much?". JinAh blinked in confusion of what her sisters are mumbling, "Unnie are you okay?". 

Subin came back to her sense and smiled while nodding her head, "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just wondering why is that guy being scold so hastily just for being out of school." 

JinAh raised her eyebrow and asked, "But why do you worry so much when you're not the one being scold?" Subin shrugged and sighed, "I don't know." 

 

JinAh and Subin shifted their attention when they heard someone cleared his throat. Mr Han smiled at them as he successfully gotten their attention, "Welcome to Shadow Academy, ladies".

Subin stood up and greet him, followed by Jinah who does the same thing, "Sit down," Subin remains standing and frowned, "Who are you?". 

"I'm the priniciple of this school. Now could you tell me how you found this place?" Mr Han asked as he looked over to another office where Xero was being scolded by Mr Kim. Mr Han sighed and turned to look at Subin, "Well?". 

Subin clenched her fist into a ball and felt weird all of a sudden. JinAh noticed it so she turned to Mr Han with a smile, "We saw a white cat and we chased it into the forest. That is how we found this school. It was so beautiful! We were curious about it so we just came in without permission. I'm really sorry about that." 

Mr Han laughed and that let JinAh felt as if she was at home, "Don't worry about it, young lady. I'm just wondering how could you all find this school, but white cat.." 

 

 

"Meow.." Subin looked down at her feet and there was the white cat rubbing its face against her leg. Subin smiled and pick it up, "This is the cat that we saw," Mr Han nodded his head, "Now I get it." 

"Put it down!" There came a cold firm voice, and everyone turned to whoever that voice belonged to. Mr Han sighed and says, "Xero, are you behind all this thing?" 

Xero walked over to Subin and held out his hand, "Give it back. She's mine," Subin frowned and gave it back, "I think you need to tone down your attuitude." 

Xero glazed at her and Mr Han stood between of them and says, "Okay now. Xero you are excuse. Go back to your class now and stop going out of school without permission." 

Xero rolled his eyes and walked away and says, "To your information, I didn't went out of school without any reason. It was because Bingsu ran out all of a sudden." He opened the wooden door and slammed it as he close it.

"Woah, he got some attuitude," JinAh says and Subin rolled her eyes, "What a mean person. But what's with the Bingsu? Sharved ice? The one that we ate during summer?" 

Mr Han sighed and rubbed his head, "Bingsu is the cat names. It was rasied by Xero and - " he cleared his throat and says, "Since you are able to see this school. Both of you must be shadow hunter too."

He handed each of them a form and a book, "I need you both of fills this form up and transfer to this school because the outside world is dangerous for Shadow Hunter." 

"What?! Transfer? But why? What shadow hunter are you talking about?" JinAh shouted as she got shock at the information. Subin frowned and let all the information sinks into her, "What about the book?" she asked. 

Mr Han smiled and says, "You will know once you read it. And what is your given name, young ladies?" 

"Subin." 

"Jinah!" 

Mr Han eyes widen in shock, 'Isn't that the names of...?'. He smiled to himself and thought, 'It must be them but I shall just take them in to observe if they're Lee Subin and Lee JinAh or just some normal shadow hunter.' 

Subin stood up and says, "Please excuse us as we need to go now," JinAh stood up and bowed to Mr Han, "See you soon!" Mr Han nodded and says, "Please bring along your application form when you move in to here." 

 

 

"XERO! Where have you being to?" Jenissi asked as he saw Xero stoked into classroom lazily. Xero smiled at his group of friend, "Trouble again! BingSu ran out all of a sudden and I went to chase after it." P-Goon widen his eye, "Again? This is already the third time this week that she ran out!" 

Hansol looked at Xero and asked, "Is BingSu sick?" Xero shook his head, "I don't know what's wrong with her too. Any new information today that I miss out?" 

Seogoong grinned as he rest his head on the table, "Two new shadow hunter had being found out by us and they're two of the seven important child that Mr Han is looking for other than Victoria," A-Tom nodded his head and says, "And Mr Han promise to give us a bigger dorm in reward." 

B-Joo smiled widely and says, "Hansol's younger sister just transfered here today too! Look, she's the one that sit beside Victoria." He pointed to the front and Xero lifted his head and saw that Victoria was talking happily with Haneul and two other student, Sally and Isabella. 

Xero rest his head on the table and says, "I see." 

Yano rasied his eyebrow, "Wow, Xero have no intention of looking at other girls expect HwaYeon," P-Goon shouted, "YANO!" 

Yano realized what he says and mummbled, "I'm sorry," Xero closed his eyes and says, "It's okay." 

The rest sighed and A-Tom laughed to bright up the mood and asked, "Seogoong, when is that two girl moving into the school?" 

"Rion and JaeIn?" He asked and the rest nodded their head. He frowned and think deeply, "I have no idea." The rest of them gave him looks and he laughed, "I really don't know!" 

Jenissi looked over to Victoria and smiled to himself when he saw that Victoria is laughing happily with Hanuel. P-Goon looked at Jenissi and asked, "Why are you smiling to yourself?". Jenissi blinked in confusion and lied, "N-Nothing. Let's go and grab some food!" 

 

 

Jaein frowned and threw all her clothes into a suitcase and cursed, "What the hell is wrong with shadow hunter? All of sudden it mess up my life." 

Rion yawned and says, "Well, not really. It save me from living in this kind of place. And someone had came to explained to dad and mom isn't it?" 

JaeIn sighed and sat down on her worn out bed, "Rion, that isn't explaining. That is a lies! They lies to our parent that they had found out who is our real parent when they didn't and they didn't even told them about the things of being a shadow hunter!" 

Rion shrugged and closed her suitcase, "But unnie, do you think dad and mom will accep the truth of us being a shadow hunter as there are angelic blood flowing in our body? They will just think that we are mad." JaeIn frowned and says, "BUT -!" 

Rion put her hand on JaeIn's shoulder and says, "I know that this is hard to accept, unnie. What more we just found out that we're adopted by our current parent and the fact that we had no idea about it for so many years." 

JaeIn closed her eyes and says softly, "And the fact that our real parent is a shadow hunter too." Rion nodded her head and says, "So let's just accept the facts and let dad and mom thought that we're actually returning back to our real parent." 

Jaein looked up to Rion and sighed, "I guess that's that only way. But seriously, demon? Are there really demon in this world?" Rion frowned and nodded her head, "There is because I saw it before. I tends to saw werid creatures being kill when no one else saw it." 

Jae In widen her eyes and grabbed Rion's shoulder, "When did that happen? Why don't you tell me about it?!". 

"Because if I ever told anyone of you all, the reply will either be stop fooling around or are you mad." Jae In sighed and hugged Rion, "I'm sorry, Rion. Even though I'm the unnie but I always act like the dongsaeong. I swear that I will not let anyone bully you in Shadow Academy from today onward." 

 

 

"Dad! We're home!" JinAh threw her shoe on the floor and ran into the kitchen. Subin sighed and place Jinah and her shoes properly on the shoe rack. She walked past the kitchen and saw that JinAh and their dad was happily cooking kimchi fried rice for dinner. She smiled and walked up to the room where their mom is. 

"Dad! Why kimchi fried rice today? I can't eat spicy food," JinAh pouted and saw a plate of non-spicy kimchi fried rice on the counter table. She grinned and says, "You're the best dad ever!" She gave her dad a thumb up and their dad laughed heartfully and says, "Where's Subin?". 

JinAh went, "Eh?" She looked around and says, "I think she's in the room,". 

SuBin opened the door and their mom smiled and held out her hand, "Subin.." She smiled and walked over to her mom and says, "Look at you. You must sleep with blanket if not you will get sick again." 

Tears leaked down the cheek of her mom and Subin looked shock to see her mom cries in such a long time. Subin tried to hold back and wiped her mom tears away and smiled, "What's wrong, omma? Are you too happy today?" Her mom nodded her head and closed her eyes.

"I'm glad to have you and JinAh as my daughter," Subin held her mom's hand and says, "I know mom. We will never leave you." Subin smile and says, "Dad is cooking kimchi fried rice. You think you can go down and have dinner with us?" 

Her mom sat up and says, "Why not? I'm feeling better today." Subin smiled and yelled, "Jinah! Mom is coming down!" 

JinAh rushed up with their dad and all of them laughed heartfully and helped their mom down to the dining table. 

 

 

"Yoonmi, come here." Hades says. Yoonmi walked over with an unemotional face, "Yes dad?". 

Hades smirked and says, "I need you to do me a favour." Yoomi looked at her dad with an unbelieveable face and thought, 'Dad actually ask me to help him. It must be something is going on now.' 

 

❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ

 

Sup! PinkyLoveMusic here! Updated by XiiBakaiiX and me! 

 

How's the story so far?

 

Comment to let us know!