Test

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

"I will get rid of Victoria ." The rest nodded their heads .

🌟🌟🌟

Alot of students gather around the Notice board , which caught Oath Ethos attention . "I got a feeling about this." Victoria walk towards to the notice board , automatically the students stands one side .

"Wow.." Haneul and Jin Ah looked at each other .

Β 

Dear Students , a Early Reminder .

Tomorrow will be your Practical test of your Skills and Knowledge .

Please be PrepareΒ 

AlsoΒ 

1 Week later will be the Actual Exam .

Good Luck !

Β 

"You call this a early reminder?" Jae In rolled her eyes , "Every Year goes like this , its actually training us . Because we never knew when those demons will attack us . Always be in Guards ." Victora explained while folding her arms .

*Will we pass?* Subin let out a deep sign , Victoria pat Subin's shoulder and smiled .

"I Agreed ." Yoonmi nodded her head in agreement , *i shouldn't worry about Seogoong , he will do his best .* Rion form a small smile .

A couple of heels sounds caught those students heards , "Tsk tsk , Test? Piece of Cake ." Jessica smirks as she gave a dirty look on Oath Ethos .Β 

Suddenly a bow of arrow is pointing right infront of Jessica face , "YAH STOP , JAE IN! CONTROL YOUR TEMPER!"Β Victoria shouted her name while Jin Ah grabs Jae in's arm , "Put your archery down." Victora ordered , Jae In take a deep breathe in and shove away the grabbing .

"We won't Lose ." Jae In took her Archery bow and stomps away , "Jae In.." The rest ran after her . *How interesting .* P-Goon laying against the piller smirks . "JAE IN! WAIT FOR US!" Jin Ah and Haneul ran as if they are going to out of breathe , "You guys need some training." Yoonmi chuckled .

"HEY!!!" Jin Ah and Haneul pouts , "Jae In! Look where you are going!" Rion shouted , Jae in doesn't care she just push away that who is infront of her . Out of sudden she stops .

"Jae In?" Subin follows Jae In's eye of where she's looking , Hansol . The rest stops their track , except for Jin Ah and Haneul who was breathing heavily , "Yo-you g-guys...Fa-fa-fast!" Jin Ah patted her chest .

"Haneul?" A soft warmth voice was been heard , Haneul slowly looked up and turns into a big smile . "Oppa!" Haneul called out , Hansol signal Haneul to come beside him .

"Why is your friend keep staring at me?" Hansol whispered to Haneul , "Who?" Haneul mouth . Hansol using his eye signal , Haneul mouth turned into a O shape and smirked . "Maybe because your eyes are too small , cut your bangs shorter!!" Haneul joked , all of them chuckled except for Jae In .

"Yah! Haneul!!" Hansol mumbled as if he's angry .

"Joaheyo ." All of them stunned and slowly face Jae In . "What did you said?" Subin asked and blink a couple times .

"I Like You ." Jae In looked into Hansol's eyes deeply .

"HUH?!" Jin Ah raise the loudest voice and Rion cover .

Β 

🌟🌟🌟

Β 

B-Joo who was playing with the penknife while laying on the bed , *Why will a person brings a penknife while there's like blade swords?!* "Why am i even thinking this." B-Joo threw the penknife aside and both hands under his head .

"KIM BYUNGJOO!" a Voice called , B-Joo groans and roll on the bed . "Its time for Practice! Tomorrow is the Practical test!!" Yano pull B-Joo's leg , "NOO , GO AWAY!!" B-Joo grabs the double decker bed's metal pole . "I WON'T LET GO! NAKTA! GOHN! SANGDO!" Yano laugh evily while the rest 3 of them starts to cracks their finger's and neck .

"WHAT DID I EVEN DO IN MY PAST LIFE!!" B-Joo cried .

"Maybe girls!" Sangdo joked while lifting his legs up .

On the otherside , Xero kept repeating his move wanting it to be perfectly done . The sweats and deep breathing which makes the girls droops and fan girling over him , but Xero doesn't care .

"They are distracting me." Xero tells Kidoh and went back slashing the illusions of demons , without knowing Kidoh went to switch off the lights it was totally dark inside the A1 training room . The girls groans went out one by one , "Nice." Xero chuckled .

"Xero , you should smile more." Kidoh pat Xero's shoulder . "Actually in a dark scene is not bad either ." Xero stood sliently hearing the each small sound carefully and starts to attack the demons .Β 

Demons KilledΒ 

Score 445Β 

Score 568

Score 770

Perfect Slash

"You're good." Kidoh sitting in the instructors room using the micophone to speak . "But i can't save her.." Xero grabs tightly the necklace around him .

Β 

🌟🌟🌟

Β 

Oath Ethos went to C6 training room , "Unnie , what's with the alphabet?" Subin pointed at the door name . "It means Level C room number 6 , since you guys are still a beginner i want you guys to learn the mid basic first ." Victoria said while looking at us .

"Beginner? But..Test is tomorrow.." Rion gave out a deep sigh , "I know , thats why rather than giving a really basic training im giving you guys a mid training ." Victoria chuckled , "Then.. how many levels are there?" Jae In one eye twitch up . "The Lowest is Level E , Highest is A ."

"You won't mind training with us? I mean its like you're better and.." Subin nod her head side to side , "Why not? It doesn't mean if im really good i should go to A , i still need to always train my basic . Its important , it feels good to be with you guys too." Victoria form a small smile .

"Mushy mushy~~~" Jin Ah gave a kissy pout , "Jin Ah , go in first ." Jae In called out while Yoonmi breaks into big laughter . "B-But-but!!"

"No more buts girl! GO!" Victoria kick Jin Ah's and went inside with her Skyfrost Twins Swords , Jin Ah did a god blessΒ sign which cause the rest to laugh more .

Starts in..

5

4

3

2

1

The whole place suddenly turns into a dark forest , "W-wh-what IS THIS! UNNIE!!! UNNIE!!" Jin Ah was so afraid but she keeps her twins skyfrost swords by her side getting ready at anytime .

"Calm down Jin Ah! Remember its just a illusion but becareful you may get hurt as well ." Victoria standing and watching each moves carefully . "HERE GOES NOTHING!" Jin Ah heards a couple of sharp voices coming towards her . Taking a turn back step and cut the demons head down .

Perfect Head Slash

Score 500

"Woooo that hurts.." Haneul took a deep breathe in , "Now i don't regret that Jin Ah brings penknife to school ." Subin rubbing her chin . "Say that again" Jae In and the rest gave Subin a what the hell she brings penknife to school look .

Β 

"IM SORRY!!" Haneul bowed to the demon who died because Haneul stab its heart . "Wait , she apologise to a demon?" Yoonmi bangs the wall dying of laughter . "We sure have weird friends ." Jae In nodded .

"This looks interesting.." Rion in curious and went to press the blue button , "NO RIO- uhh ." Victoria facepalmed . "Why?!" The rest got anxious and get up from their chairs , "You will see ."Β 

Alert Alert , 500 demons in One Shot Activated .

"500 DEMONS?! YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!!?!" Their jaws dropped , "Well.." Victoria looked at Rion .

Ready in

5

4

"500 DEMONS?!?!?" Haneul shaking in fear , "LETS GET IN!!" Subin shouted .

3

2

"Omoo...god bless me!!" Haneul bite her lips , suddenly a group of voices sounded . "HANEUL WE CAME TO SAV-"

1

All of them took glances of each other and nodded , "YAHHH!!!"Β 

"Haneul head down!" Subin ordered and slash the demon behind Haneul , "Disgusting creatures!" Yoonmi skillfully killed one by one died , *Beginner doesn't have that kind of skills .* Victoria thought in her mind while looking at Yoonmi . Jae In who was standing on top the tree shooting with her archery bows .

"Nice one." Jin Ah thumbs up while on the ground , "BEHIND YOU!" Jae In shouted . "I GOT IT!" Jin Ah slash twins on the demons , loud cries was heard . "This would works ." Rion smirks and pours her poison drinks around the grass , when demons steps on it they will starts to melt .

Without their knowing , Isabelle who was standing looking at them . "Hansol is mine.." Isabelle press the red buttons slowly and push up all the volume of the effects .Β 

"Maybe she could be one of us ." Cherry folded her arms stands proudly when they saw what Isabelle did , "Because of Love." Ella shooks her head .

"Unnie , what's happening?" Subin stands behind Victoria as the scenes of the forest becomes a dark old castle . "This is not good ." Victoria tries to look where is the rest and she realized . "GIRLS , DON'T GET CLOSE TO THE FOUNTAIN!" Victoria shouts as loud as she can .

" ." Jin Ah and Jae In looked at each other as they touch the beautiful old fountain , a sudden big strong current blows them off and hit hard against the wall .Β 

Β 

Β 

🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟

What would happen next?Β 

Β 

Β