Injury

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

"I'm sorry Hwayeon , i failed to protect you ." Xero place a bouquet infront of a grave , "Meow.." The cat sits beside Xero , he bought the cat up and peck a kiss on the head .

"Umma , Appa . We're leaving ." Jae In hold on her tears , suddenly she felt a from her cheeks . "Don't cry my baby." Umma smiled warmed to her .

Jae In couldn't hold on anymore , tears was dripping fast Rion was holding on her hands . "T-thank you for the ye-years of taking care of us.." Jae In choked words by words . "Unnie.." Rion starts to sob .

"We know..we know ." Appa came towards the three of them and hug them together . "Be safe at that place ." Appa pat Jae In and Rion's shoulder .

"Appa , Umma we Will ." Jae In and Rion looked confidently at the both of them .

"That's my daughter!" Appa laughed , just then a knock came .

"I go open the door!" Rion ran towards the door and open it , relieving Seogoong and Gohn . "O-oh.." Rion got eye contact with Seogoong , "Annyeong ." Seogoong bowed , Gohn follow it along .

"An-anyeong ." Rion bow quickly which accidently knock till Seogoong's head . "Ouch!" Both of them rub their heads , "Tsk tsk." Gohn shook his head , Jae in and their parents chuckled .

"i'm sorry!" Rion blushed abit , "Ani , its okay!" Seogoong put a thumbs up . Gohn crack his laugh , "Someone got hit by a ball yesterday and screamed like hell ." Gohn mumbled , Seogoong stared at Gohn with a Don't dare you look .

Rion chuckled , "Okay stop it guys , anyway its time already?" Appa folded his arms . "Yes Sir ." Gohn and Seogoong nodded .

Appa looked at Jae In and Rion , "Its time girls , we will see you soon alright?" Both of them nodded , "Definitely!" .

"Goodbye my babies ." Umma kissed both of their foreheads . 

"Unnie.. are we really gonna go into that place?" Jin Ah looked at Subin with worried face , Subin didn't spoke .

*But how about Appa and Umma?* Jin Ah sighed .

*How am i gonna tell Appa and Umma?* Subin sighed as well .

"Victoria Unnie! You're good at Blade swords!" Haneul clapped her hands while looking at Victoria training . "It's nothing , i still need to be improved ." Victoria smiled .

"Have you chosen your sword?" , Haneul shook her head . Mmmm.. Victoria tap her chin , "Try mine ." Victoria hand her blade sword to Haneul .

Haneul give a can i looked , Victoria nodded . Haneul take a deep breathe and took the sword .

Guess what , "OMO! I can take the sword up!!" Haneul got amused . Victoria chuckled , "Try slashing that wooden man there." Victoria pointed infront .

"Hwaiting Haneul!!" Isabella and Sally gave a gambateh sign , Haneul nodded with confidence and walk towards it , didn't they realize some Topp Dogg members were up the rooftop watching them . 

*Hwaiting Haneul!* Hansol smiled , *Cute.* Kidoh nodded his head .

"Wow she can pick up the sword , surprisingly ." A-Tom rub his chin , "Duh , hello~ Shadow Hunters~~" HoJoon rolled his eyes .

Sangdo broke into laughter and high five with HoJoon , "Aish!" A-Tom smack their shoulders . "HEY!" HoJoon and Sangdo went to chase after A-Tom .

*Victoria is always that amazing..* Jenissi creeps into a smile . 

"Bro! You alright? Now adays you keep looking at Victoria in a weird way.." P-Goon twitched his eyebrowns , "Orh hor!!" Suddenly HoJoon , A-Tom and Sangdo appeared and pointed at Jenissi .

"Tell us , is it you in love with her?!" The three of them gave a him suspicously looked , "N-no! i was just-" Nakta broke his sentence , "Hyung! are you gonna abandon us?!?!" Nakta got sob looked .

"No no no!!" Jenissi ruffs his hair , The rest of them laughed . "This kids.." P-Goon shook his head .

"Oh! Where's B-Joo?" Yano looked around , "With his Ro ro rose~~" A-Tom used in a sarcastic manner . "A-Tom is baddd." HoJoon clapped his hands .

"What! i don't know why i just don't like her ." A-Tom struggled his shoulders .

"Unnie! How's it?!" Haneul only manage to gave cut a small part of its leg , Victoria gave a mmm expression . "I think this is not the sword you should use ."

Haneul got confused , "Tell me , do you feel comfortable when using this sword?" Victoria folded her arms . Haneul slowly shook her head .

"mianhae unnie.." Haneul apologized , Isabella and Sally pat her shoulder . "Its okay , there's no need to apologize . Com'on! Lets go and choose the swords that you will be comfortable with ." Victoria grab her hands suddenly a Group of girls came .

Ladies Code .

Victoria sighed , "What do you want now , Jessica?" 

"Well well well , isn't it the 2nd Top of Shadow Hunter in school?" Jessica smirked , Haneul looked at them *They must be the queenkas then.. wait but Victoria unnie is so much better!*

Isabella and Sally stands beside Haneul , "Is that all you gonna say?" Victoria rolled her eyes ,

"What do you think?" Jessica flips her hair , "Ewwww look at that!" HoJoon acts the way that Jessica flips her hair .

"YES YES HOJOON!" A-Tom and Sangdo starts flipping their hair too .

"Quick ." Victoria stares into her eyes . Jessica took out her twins gun and touch it , "Battle." She points the gun straight to Victoria .

"You will never Win ." Victoria swipes her sword out ,

"W-woah! Take it easy!" Haneul shout out , "Who's this little girl here?" Cherry judging Haneul from the top to bottom while holding on her apocallypse sword .

"." Hansol jumps down from the rooftop , "HANSOL!" The rest shouted .

"I-" Someone cuts Haneul's sentences .

"Don't you dare to hurt her ." Hansol points the sharp edge rapiers at Cherry , "I won't show any mercy ." Hansol coldly stared .

*HanSol...* Isabella look at Haneul with a envy looked , "Who's she then?" Ella tap her feet impatiently .

Jae In , Rion , Seogoong and Gohn was on their way in cab to the forest to Shadow Academy . Jae In was caught by their weapons on their hands .

"Why do you guys carry the swords everywhere?" Jae In asked while looking at it , "Incase of Demons." Gohn simply answered . Jae In mouth formed a O shaped while Rion chuckled .

"Something is not right.." Seogoong looking around , Rion suddenly shouted "GET OF CAB NOW!" Gohn , Jae In and Seogoong eyes widen when they saw the Taxi driver starts to turn into a disgusting figure demon .

The skeleton hand was coming out from its back and tried to get Rion , "GIVE ME YOUR HEART!" The demon with alot of voices mixed together while its tongue starts to stick out .

Seogoong slash the hand of the demon with his boardsword , "YAHH!" The demon screams while another bone came out from its neck . "GOHN!" Seogoong shouted while blocking the demon .

"!" Jae In tried to open the door but its locked , Gohn use recurve bow to broke the window and manage to push Jae In out  .

"YAHHH" The demon makes a screaming sound in the taxi , "RION , GET OUT!" Seogoong shove the sword through the demon's throat . "FAST!" Gohn pulls Rion out of the Taxi .

The demon didn't fall back , it smiles back to Seogoong and two rotton hands trying to get Seogoong's heart .

"S-seogoong!" Rion points into the Cab , Gohn pulls his bow and aim at the Demon's heart .

Shoots .

"AH!!" The demon screams in a sharp voice with makes Jae In and Rion cover their ears and the demon vanished .

"SEOGOONG!" Gohn pulls Seogoong out , "He's out!" Rion ran towards them suddenly Gohn shouted .

"GET INTO THE ACADEMY NOW!" Gohn carries Seogoong and ran into the forest quickly , Jae In and Rion saw there's a slash on his arm and its turning purple in colour .

 

 

 

Hansol and Xero moments! People said to be called as Solo Couple XD

 

Comment down below! - jiajialee96

IMAGINE : -FLIPS HIS HAIR- 

LOL