Being In School

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

"Unnie , may i know where's Appa?" Yoomi looked at the maid with a fresh flower on her hand , "Aww , how sweet is Hades daughter , Hades is at the Hall Princess ." The maid smiled gently .

"Thank you!" Yoomi quickly ran towards the hall .

Suddenly Yoomi heard someone was screaming in the hall , She pause halfway slowly walk and hide behind the piller .

"I-i'm sorry Ha-hades! i promise i won't do that ever again!!" One of guard was kneeing infront of Your dad , Hades . Blood was all over on his bared body .

"i doubt so ." Hades take a sip of is wine , a guard came out and cane the guy back harshly . "AH!" The guy screamed and bite his lips .

Yoomi reminds calm , this happens alot and she got use to it . 

"You shouldn't scream , what if you disturbed till my daughter?" , "I-i-im sorry..." The guy swallow hard to speaked .

Hades sighed , "Feed the Dogs ." 

"Yes , Hades." Two guards pull the guy to the dungeon . 

"N-NO HADES!! PLEASE I BEG YOU!!" The guy cried while shouting out loud . "PLEASEE!" One last cried was heard by him.

"Another Fool." Yoomi mumbled and went away .

 

"Is it possible to bring them back? All back..? Appa..Umma.." Victoria's tears dripped on her necklace which has her name on it that is made by her real parents . 

Each of their sliblings has it their own necklace .

"Victoria Lee! You should fcuking stop been like this! Get your heads up and continue!" Victoria mentally talked to herself and gather her blade sword walked out from her dorm .

"Victoria." Jenissi look at Victoria with worried eyes . 

"You know you shouldn't be here , our relationship is a secret remember?" Victoria reminded him , "I Know , but that doesn't make me stop to see you right? Look at you , cry again huh?" Jenissi her cheek with his thumb .

Smiles creeps up on her face , "That's right , i want to see you Smile." Jenissi quickly peck a kiss on her cheek .

"Morning Kiss." Jenissi winked , Victoria blushes suddenly Jenissi grab her hand . "Lets go!" 

 

"Oppa , which school are we heading to?" Haneul looked at Hansol suspicously because both of them are walking into the forest .

"Shadow Academy."

"Wh-what's that?.." Hansol hold tightly Haneul's hand , "Don't be afraid , You will know later , remember your oppa is always here to protect you." Haneul nodded slowly .

"Haneul will protect Oppa too!" Haneul smiled sweetly , Hansol got dizzed by her sweet smile *Not this feeling again..* Hansol hold his chest .

"Oppa! You not feeling well??" Haneul got panicked , "Ani , Oppa is fine!" Hansol hit his chest , Haneul burst out into laughter .

*She's your sister , remember!" Hansol look up on the sky . After a couple of minutes later ,

"Here is it , Shadow Academy." Hansol gently smiled , "Kaja." 

Everyone who was focusing on their training suddenly stop what they are doing , "Omo! Isn't that Topp Dogg Kim Hansol?!"

"Who's that girl?!"

"Girlfriend??!" Gossiping starts around getting louder , Haneul got closer to Hansol .

"Oppa..what's wrong..?" Haneul look around , people continue gossiping . "Don't mind them , they are always like this ." Hansol ruffs her hair .

"Ouh.." Haneul lower down her voice , * those people.* Hansol cursed them .

"Morning Ms Lim , where is Mr Han? ." Hansol asked , "Oh! Mr Han? he is in a meeting." Ms Lim looked at the girl beside Hansol , "She's the transfer student right?"

Hansol nodded , "Alright , she will be under me . i will guide her along , Mr Han has already informed me ." Ms Lim smiled at Haneul .

"H-hi.." Haneul slowly stand behind Hansol , "She seems to be close to you ." Ms Lim twitched her eyebrowns . Hansol tried to hide his blushed face , *coughed*

"O-of course , she's my little sister ." Hansol took a glance at Haneul , "So , i will leave her to you , please take care of her." Hansol bowed .

"Of course!" Ms Lim nodded , "Oppa will see you later okay ." Hansol peck a kiss on her forehead , Haneul blushes abit and nodded slowly .

Hansol head out from the office , "Woah woah woah~! Who's that cute little girl?" A-Tom tries to peak into the office to see.

"Kim Sunggyun , don't you think about it ." Hansol warned A-Tom , "Chill! Don't need to said it along with my surname!" A-Tom pouts .

"Your sister right?" P-Goon threw Hansol's rapiers (weapon) to him , Hansol nodded .

"Sister?! Looks like i have a chan-"

"KIM SUNGGYUN!" Hansol and P-Goon shouted at A-Tom , "Not again..." A-Tom rolled his eyes .

Jin Ah and Subin was on their way back home from school ,

"Unnie! The people in the class says i'm weird again.." Jin Ah lower down her head , Subin stops her track .

"Who?! Wae?!" Subin suddenly got fed up , "Be-because i play with pen knifes again.. i just swing here and there!" Jin Ah further away the distance , scare that she will be scolded .

Suddenly she felt a hand on her head , "Don't care about them , You're not weird Just Special ." Jin Ah look at Subin smiled and something caught Jin Ah's eyes .

"Omo! Look Unnie! A cat!" Jin Ah pointed at the White cat near a tree , "So cute!" Subin went after it so does Jin Ah . 

"Unnie wait!" Jin Ah run as fast as she could until the both of them reached a place . A School , it was gothic beautifully huge .

"So pretty.." Jin Ah mouth wide opened while Subin grabs her hand . "Lets in go together." Jin Ah gave Subin a really? expression , she nodded .

Neither they notice , a guy was sitting on the tree looking at the both of them . 

"Another Shadow Hunters? tsk ." The guy with blonde hair rolled his eyes .

 

 

🔯

Finally! Another chapter updated! 

Comment down below! ,

Xero control!! Maintain maintain XD

its midnight now and my mind isn't functioning well >_<

Here to announce , Topp Dogg Offiical Fanclub name is

TOPP KLASS!!

<3333333333333

jiajialee96