Beginning Of The Nightmare

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

 

 

 

Around 13 years ago there was a war going on between a group of warrior and evils. All of the Shadow Hunter that was hiding around the world had being involed in it. Lots of blood and death had been seen in just one night. Young warrior had being told to stay indoor no matter what happened during that time aside from a family...

 

"Unnie, you musn't go out! That's what mom told us!" The young Jae In told Victoria, she tried to stop her eldest sister from going out of their mansion but she failed to do so. Jae In shook in fear and was about to chase after Victoria, she heard someone ran down the staircase, "Jae In unnie!". 

Jae In turned around in shock and shouted, "Subin! V-Victoria ran out!!". The rest of the sister came out of their hiding place after knowing the fact. Even though some of them are only 4 years old, they have fully understood the suitation that is happening right now. Subin ran toward the main doors and placed her hand on the knot, "Subin! You're not going too!!". 

Subin turned around to Jae In and said, "Please look after all of them. Don't let anyone come out!" 

"Unnie!" Subin turned around and caught a runes and a seraph blades threw towards her by HaNeul, "Please bring Victoria unnie back and please be safe." Subin smiled and opened the door widely and ran out. 

 

 

"Victoria!!" Subin yelled as she saw her outside looking at the red moon. Victoria turned to her in shock, "Go back in! What are you doing here? You know that any demon will come at any moments right?!!" Victoria pushed Subin shoulder but Subin stood firmly against the ground.

She took Victoria by the arms, "W-What are you doing?!" Subin stayed silent as she starts to craves some symbols onto Victoria's arm using the runes. Victoria stared in surprise and asked, "You remember all the symbols that had been taught?" 

"Yeah, here's your weapons," She gave Victoria her seraph blades, "What about you?" Victoria asked. Subin held up her hand and says, "Symbols all over." 

Victoria gave her a weird look, "Not all over. Only one by your wrist." 

 

 

The air is getting chiller as the winds brush against the tree and dark clouds are covering the red moon, "It's coming," Subin nodded her head. They had been trains how to fight against demon since young so they're ready to face any of it even though they haven't saw a real one. The metal gates of mansion Lee broke opened by a huge foces and vampires were running toward Subin and Victoria. 

As they were focusing on killing vampires, a loud scream was heard from the main mansion. Victoria and Subin looked at each other and ran back into the mansion. "What happened?!" Victoria looked at her younger sister and they just pointed at a area, and her eyes widen at the image of what she saw. The hades was holding her younger sister, Yoomi.

"Put her down," Victoria hissed. Hades laughed and says, "If you want to get her back, get your parents to give me what I want in return." He laughed evily and was gone in a second with all his demon that he brought along.

"NO! YOOMI!" 

 

 

"No..No..NOO!" Victoria sat up from her bed covered in sweat. She pressed her hands against her forehead and sighed, "This dream again.." 

"Victoria! Are you okay?" Mr Han, aka the CEO of Shadow Hunter Academy and the man who adopted Victoria after her parent died. 

Victoria sighed, "Yeah, I'm fine dad. Just the same dream." He smiled and patted her head, "Don't worry. I will help you to find back all your sister." She smiled bitterly, " I hope so." 

 

 

"Morning dad!" Jinah smiled widely as she saw her dad wearing hello kitty apron. She smile wider after she saw her favourite breakfast, "BIG BREAKFAST!". 

"Shut up Jinah. Mom is still asleep." Subin walked down the stair with a frown, Jinah pouted and whined, "Mom is always sleepy and unwell." 

"JIN!" Subin shouted at her to hint her. Jinah realized what she says and turned to their dad, "i'm sorry dad! I don't meant to says this kind of things. What I mean is mom will get well soon!" 

Dad laughed at her and says, "Don't worry! Our super mama will be well soon!" Jinah grinned at says, "Subin! BIG BREAKFAST!" 

Subin shook her head and chuckled, "Yeah. Keep eating all those thing and both of you will get fat soon." Jinah and their dad laughed at her joke. 

'I wonder when will mom feel better soon,' Subin thoughts as she munch on her big breakfast.

Subin had being the closest to their mom compared to Jinah while Jinah is closest to their dad, so she is really worry about their mom who was down with cancer.  But this is still a  happy family without any supect from both of the sister that they had been adopted by their parent as their memories had being earsed after the demons got rid of all their memories and threw them around the city before their parent return from the war with victory aside from Victoria who was being saved by Mr Han.

"Dad is going to the policestation now. Work hard in school!" Jinah nodded her head, "Okay daddy!" 

Subin sighed, "School is the worse." 

 

 

"Come here Hansol," he walked over to his mom and sat down on the sofa, "Yes, mom?" She smiled weakly and held onto his hand and says, "Your sister will be entering to the school of Shadow Hunters by tomorrow. You know that right?" 

"Yeap, I know. That's why I came all the way from school." 

His mom looked at him seriously and asked, "And you know the reason why I let you both entered this school?" He nodded his head and explained, "Because there is angelic bloods flowing in my body as dad is a shadow hunter. Even thou mom is a mundane, Hanuel and I are still a shadow hunter. Of course it is reasonable for both of us to enter that school." 

His mom nodded her head with a smile, "That's right. Take care of Haneul for me and don't worry about dad and I. We will be fine here." 

Hansol smiled and hugged his mom, "I will, mom. We will come back when we have the times." 

Haneul skipped down the stair and says, "Omma! We will miss you!" They laughed when she tripped and fell onto the ground. She grinned and says, "Careless!". 

 

 

"Rion!" Jae In ran into Rion's class and stared at those students who was bullying her sister, "Let go of her. Right now." 

"Omg! It was Jae In! I'm so scare!!!" Those guys says in an insult ways, "Hey! You know their mom and dad are beggers!" 

Jae In clenched her fist and ran over to gave those guy a punch, " the hell up! So what if we're poor! We're not like you who go around bullying people!". 

All the female student grabbed onto Rion as Jae In fought with those guys. "Stop.. STOP!" Rion yelled and the whole class squatted down as her voice caused a headache to them. It had happened to them a lot of times and Rion looked up  and saw a guy with a black hoodie was standing outside the window looking at her with a widen eyes. When Rion rubbed her eyes, he was gone. 

 

 

"SIR!" Seogoong ran into Mr Han's office with Gohn. Mr Han looked up from his paper work and asked, "What is so urget for you not to knock before you enter, Seogoong?". 

Gohn ran over and slammed the table with both hand, "I think we found two of the girls that you ask us to search for." 

Mr Han stood up in shock, "Really? Where are they now?". 

"They're studying in Seoul High School. We found out that one of the girl used a symbols powers against her classmates when her sister fought with them." Gohn explained and Seogoong says, "And she have one sister with her. We believes they are the one you're looking for."

Mr Han nodded his head and says, "Bring both of them to me and I will confirm it with my own eyes." 

Seogoong and Gohn smirked and says, "Not until you promise to move Topp Dogg into a bigger dorm at the west of the campus." Mr Han raised his eyebrow and sighed, "Alright. It must be hard for 13 of you to live in one small dorm." 

Seogoong grinned and pulled out his phone and called the rest, "Times to get to work, buddy! New dorm!" 

Mr Han smiled and thoughts, 'It is time for the 6 of you to come back.'

He took out a photo that he took with the family before his best friend, Lee Jonghyun and his wife, died when they tried to snatched back their child from all the demons.

"I promised them to take care 7 of you but I failed." He said as tears leaked down his cheek.

 

❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ  ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ  Updated by PinkyLoveMusic

 

 

Hello everyone!! 

 

I'm back with a new story with my friends jiajialee96 and XiiBakaiiX!

This story is inspired by shadow hunter and its movie. No worries because we're just using the concept of shadow hunter and the plot won't be the same as the novel or the movie. There is still lots of secret behind this story. As you can see there is Topp Dogg and you! Who me? Yes. Just choose one of the girls from Oath'Ethos as you.

 

The way A-Tom eat his lunch and the way HoJoon seem unemotional: 

 

Seriously Hojoon.. Vegetable is a power! *laugh* 

 

Xero: I need some hug. 

Jenissi: What? Oh, okay. -LOL- 

 

 

 

So what are we waiting for?

 

Let's begin the secret of birth! 

 

See ya on the next chapter! 

 

Comment :)

 

 

Off to work on next chapter!